/ourflag/ apprecation thread

grant energy to /ourflag/. we have already turned the streetlights back on. he is bearing cat 4 winds and still hanging on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r1cJa-JNIN8
youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a flag
A bit surprising but it's still just a flag

WHILE OUR FLAG WAS STILL THERE.

O SAY DOES THAT STAR SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE

O'ER THE LAND OF THE FREE

AND THE HOME OF THE BRAVE

BASED MATTHEW

*THAT OUR FLAG WAS STILL THERE

Live: youtu.be/r1cJa-JNIN8

thread theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

Based flag.

breddy gud

God Bless our flag and God Bless America!

I wish it was my flag too...

I FUCKED UP NOOOOOOO

we'll annex you soon.

its a fucking flag who gives a shit

It's the fucking history of our country impanted into a single symbol. Kill yourself.

Good old Walkmart hardware.

i don't understand patriotism. like i think people who want to take statues down are retarded and so are flag burners. but im not proud to live in teh US. its great here, it's one of the best places to live, but i was born here by chance, i'm not going to blindly follow it like we don't have a really checkered history.

i live here, i have a decently comfortable job, and i dont care

this flag is withstanding cat 4 winds
this is /ourflag/

>i dont care
I pray that people like you leave our great country. Our country deserves better than you.

>i'm not going to blindly follow it
Really? Not blindly follow the great American Constitution and Bill of Rights? Then get the crap out of our country and go live in your communist dream country.

Mate you're living in the only country where freedom of speech is guaranteed as a right.

Our flag will never die. The American spirit, and flag, will survive and thrive.

Our flag has same colors. Yours is falsehood

LOL @ All the dead Trump voters. Texas is going blue in 2020 for sure now, along with Arizona.

Faggots

Beautiful. I feel it. I give my energy to /myflag/

Yeah, I'm not going to blindly follow them. I wouldn't blindly follow anything. The constitution has rightfully been amended 27. I'm thankful for the rights they grant, but as time goes on laws need updating. I'm not saying america isn't great, im just saying that its an extremely complicated entity that i feel like is naive to overgloryfy

yes that and thats great, you should be able to 100% whatever the fuck you want, but people cover themselves in american flags. i mean i get it, but it just retarded, go to work, vote, but i dont get people who extremely patriotic.

>LOL @ All the dead Trump voters.
Why do you assume it is the Trump supporters that died? They have jobs, are smart, and are prepared. If anything, Trump supporters were ready yesterday.

Yeah, sure. More like they are the stubborn ones who wouldn't evacuate, and are now going to end up being found floating and bloated somewhere around where they used to live.

>i was just born here
>i don't care
it's called loyalty to your birthright and your heritage

your ancestors came here, maybe they helped build this country, maybe they died for it, but it's YOURS now.

i didn't pick my family, but i was born into it and i love my family. i am loyal to my family.

you and i were born here, in the same land, TOGETHER. that makes every burgerposter here our BROTHERS. i am loyal to my family.

TOGETHER, we will help reinforce the crumbling foundations of our nation so that it stands for another thousand years. we can only do this with pride for our land and kinship with each other.

>laws need updating.
Not our Constitution. Leave our Constitution alone you commie. Leave your filthy pinko hands off it. No one alive today is as brilliant as our Founding Fathers and I don't trust anyone today to re-write our great document. Again, get out of America. She does not deserve commie trash like you.

i said nothing about rewriting it? id say ending prohibition, 1st, 2nd, amendment, voting rights, ending of slavery. all good things. im saying that the constitution has been amended 27 times, who knows if it will in the future depending on certain circumstances. calm down. and im not sure how im a commie when i mentioned any type of speech should be 100% protected, and flagburners/statue destroyers are reatrds