If you want to get at the heart of all the garbage in the United States and Europe right now George Soros is the common...

If you want to get at the heart of all the garbage in the United States and Europe right now George Soros is the common link between all of them. Antifa, black lives matter, the fake KKK, all funded by him. Do your best to get him more exposure.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
archive.is/tQZ0F
archive.is/JIDUl
archive.is/cWa7r
archive.is/k2XnU
archive.is/ofFty
archive.fo/5UX83
archive.fo/PWKSa
archive.fo/7Hy55
archive.fo/7u9nC
archive.fo/opTt1
archive.fo/3ybCp
archive.fo/2RW37
archive.fo/cc9kR
archive.fo/zaFQO
archive.is/IOs55
archive.is/NL8ru
archive.is/0nCbM
archive.fo/eU843
archive.fo/7TtBs
archive.fo/uoOYJ
archive.is/zecM0
archive.is/cIRpJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

What would be the most effective way to put him in the hands of ISIS?

Nice links but if you only talked about of them nobody's going to listen to you. You need to name him. Even if there are other actors even if he has Masters he is still the common link.

Stanley Kubrick got silenced for a reason

He have lots of exposure soon. Likes are going to kill him and pin it on us. Question is, how can we fuck it up for them? I almost think we should take credit for it. "Strong horse" style. Checked.

>

this work for you fags?

all our hard work

I just rewatched Glenn Beck's The Puppet Master episode. I watched it when it first aired but thought he was going out on a limb. Now I it makes me want to puke.

We need a petition for campaign finance reform to undo McCain/Feingold.

Now archived

Need new bread

All these old fogeys... Look, mix up sporebombs and launch them over the walls of their mansions, hey? Old people with weak immune systems and exotic medical dependencies shouldn't be allowed to distort and impoverish all of society.

It would be a damn shame if there was a protest on say

Cantitoe Street
Katonah, NY

Don't you think?

It would be terrible if Richard Kuklinski sneezed on him.

bump

sign that petition, faggots.

I think we need something more than a petition

have a bump user

>Soros Shenanigans
archive.is/tQZ0F
archive.is/JIDUl
archive.is/cWa7r
archive.is/k2XnU
archive.is/ofFty
archive.fo/5UX83
archive.fo/PWKSa
archive.fo/7Hy55
archive.fo/7u9nC
archive.fo/opTt1
archive.fo/3ybCp
archive.fo/2RW37
archive.fo/cc9kR
archive.fo/zaFQO
archive.is/IOs55
>Soros / CANVAS / Gene Sharp
archive.is/NL8ru
archive.is/0nCbM
archive.fo/eU843
archive.fo/7TtBs
archive.fo/uoOYJ
>Soros and Trumid
archive.is/zecM0
archive.is/cIRpJ

Why does nobody ever question the idea of an anti-fascist organization being funded buy a literal Nazi.

Why does nobody in the media ever mentioned that both sides at Charlottesville refunded buy an organization funded by George Soros. Because the media is probably also being funded by George Soros. So that's one more organization you can take down by taking down Soros.

Do it

Can I go if you're posting on YouTube about a video but in any way related just drop the link keep the link close by and posted until it gets some more traction and he gets more exposure. Going after antifa or the fake KKK also known as the alt right is just the distraction.

Putin has a handsome bounty on Soros

That's true but if the United States declared him as a terrorist that would severely limit where he can go. And I would say that is the exact reason the media works so hard to drive a wedge between the US and Russia.

Sign it

DO IT FAGGOT

Bump because fuck these slide threads

bump

Jew Soros, international terrorist.

Sore Ass

I can't help but wonder if they actually know exactly what they're doing. The fact of black people will be slaughtered should they ever go into power. For, why would a Marxist government ever one to support niggars when they could just kill them.

Someone asked me recently "Do you have 100% proof that soros funds these movement" He won't accept anything written by anyplace that is right leaning

Pic

These organizations are required to report their funding publicly. Your just follow the money.