Have you accepted Him as your Lord and Saviour, Sup Forums?

Have you accepted Him as your Lord and Saviour, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MXWuRPViwfw
youtube.com/watch?v=mqB65nqLgSs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no because he won't accept my gender identity

If your god lets you do whatever you want to do, your god is you.

My country is solely Christian and we have no problems.

Suck it cowboys.

Poland?

yes

>cathokeks
>christians
Chose one

Fake and gay.

Yes

Praise Jesus. The only jew worth liking.

Yes. Praise Christ !

gott ist tot

We meet again, Pol!

Because the jews already put him on a stick.

Because the jews already killed him.

Seems so. I'm in these threads mostly to troll kektholics, but they learned to ignore it, ehh.

"No"

Cuckthalics mostly come on Sundays. It's too early right now.

Of course I have

Based Polski

Enjoy being a (((nihilist)))

He's the original goy.

Are you a Protestant? In Poland? Do they exist?

Of course

>Are you a Protestant? In Poland? Do they exist?
Yes, there are some. Sadly protestant churches are nonexistant and I'm forced to watch lives on youtube.

this.

>Sadly protestant churches are nonexistant and I'm forced to watch lives on youtube.

Why?

Catholicism is the most true form of Christianity to ever touch Europe.

Insane. Good on you buddy. Welcome over to the good side.

Not that I have anything against Catholics. Just a bit of banter. :D

yes

Because most of protestants are on South and I'm newborn christian, so I'm not competent to open my church and preach. And the teachings I watch are really helpfu to understand the Gods' Word.

Why do people worship a dead kike on a stick?

he ded doe, also, I don't like to follow anyone, I'm not a fucking sheep like you.

Because the alternative is Cultural Marxism, Social justice, Feminism, Nihilism, and ultimately demise to civilizations with conviction in their purpose as a people.

This

Jesus was the original goy. Jews hated him so much they crucified him.

So yeah, fuck your (((nihilism)))

Because we are stupid, weak, ugly, looked down upon,

>1 Corinthians 1:27,28 - but God chose the foolish things of the world, that he might put the wise men to shame; and God chose the weak things of the world, that he might put the strong things to shame 28 and God chose the ignoble things of the world and the things looked down upon, the things that are not, that he might bring to nothing the things that are, 29 in order that no flesh might boast in the sight of God.

We are also uneducated

>(1 Corinthians 2:6) Now we speak wisdom among those who are mature, but not the wisdom of this system of things nor that of the rulers of this system of things, who are to come to nothing.

>Luke 10:21 - In that very hour he became overjoyed in the holy spirit and said: “I publicly praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have carefully hidden these things from wise and intellectual ones, and have revealed them to babes. Yes, O Father, because to do thus came to be the way approved by you.

Hey Peterson, you're full of shit, fuck off with your false dichotomies.

SO many people fall for Catholicism. If they read the actual Bible they would never participate in that tomfoolery again.

>be top-tier Christian apologetic
>dying from cancer
explain this christcucks
>youtube.com/watch?v=MXWuRPViwfw

>If they read the actual Bible they would never participate in that tomfoolery again.
Yep, that's what happened to me.

Jews will openly tell you that Jesus is not their Messiah. So he cant be their Lord.

A Lord is an Archon.

They follow the Chief Archon and his Son as the Savior.

The Demiurge, Yahweh and Sabaoth.

Yes, Christ is Lord.

It's not a false dichotomy at all. The absence of spiritual belief and personal identity leaves a void to be filled. Do you think it's a coincidence that that atheists and Jews have nearly identical voting patterns? Do you think it's a coincidence that SJW's, trannies, feminists and communists are exclusively atheistic?

(Proverbs 26:12) Have you seen a man wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for the stupid one than for him.

(Isaiah 5:21) Woe to those wise in their own eyes and discreet even in front of their own faces!

(Proverbs 12:15) The way of the foolish one is right in his own eyes, but the one listening to counsel is wise.

(Galatians 6:3) For if anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he is deceiving his own mind.

(Proverbs 3:7) Do not become wise in your own eyes. Fear Jehovah and turn away from bad.

Was molested at youth fellowship/group by man who looked exactly like Jesus even thinking about stuff to do with Church or Jesus makes me extreemly uncomfortable and bitter.

Baptized September 4th 2016

Jesus would be angry with you for equating him with an Archon.

He is an Aeon, you need to learn the Difference.

```````````````````````````````````

Ephesians 6:12

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

>i'm not a sheep like you

Right on! Jesus is Lord.

Nihilistic faggot detected

/r/atheism would be more your speed

dude, I accepted Him as my King

this

>SO many people fall for Catholicism

In a letter dated June 29, 2008, to presidents of Catholic bishops’ conferences, the Vatican stated: “In recent years the practice has crept in of pronouncing the God of Israel’s proper name.” The letter gives this pointed direction: “The name of God . . . is neither to be used or pronounced"

>(Jeremiah 23:27) They are thinking of making my people forget my name by means of their dreams that they keep relating each one to the other, just as their fathers forgot my name by means of Ba′al.

>hur dur if not suck sky daddy cock therefore a nihilist
fuck you're a dumb cunt.

He said no Rulers you fool.

>hur dur if not suck sky daddy cock therefore wear funny hat
Idiot

don't bullshit me to sway me away from Him you heathen

I remember when I was 15

blah blah blah, prove it or gtfo.

>Lord
>King
>god

You guys need to come to the Reality of the Rulers, the Hypostasis of the Archons.

youtube.com/watch?v=mqB65nqLgSs

No, not away from him.

But to the Truth and Gnosis of what he is.

Nah you're a faggot. Go back to /r/atheism, that's where you belong. Enjoy being a faggot with no meaning to your life. Enjoy being a tryhard edgy faggot who thinks anybody gives a shit that he's so into "le science xD"

stop with your weirdass fanfiction about my God user, you make me sad
I will pray for him to fix the fuck out of your soul, because you are out of his true Church

Moron, I'm neither a christ cuck nor a nihilist so your false dichotomies hold no power here.

So are you going to let that filth separate you from Christ? Do you blame Jesus and God for what happened?

You need to figure out if your following the Lord of the OT or Jesus.

nah m8 you're the faggot in your little echo chamber safe space, some people can think for themselves. deal with it cuck

Stop worshipping jews.

Catholiscism is the only sect of Christianity actually founded by a disciple of Jesus Christ.
Not only is it Christianity, its the ONLY genuine one.
If your "church" writes its own laws and argues against the disciples of Christ. It is not genuine.

All protestants are nothing more than a misled cult going straight to hell alongside Martin Luther. Especially American Protestantism and all of its blasphemy. example: Mormons.

Orthodox are Catholic clones and may be alright. Orhtodox really only exists because Constantine found in inconvenient to have his religious center so far away from his capital city and decided to start his branch in his capital. But he didn't change much, mostly just transported it.
If you're not Catholic or Orthodox, you're probably a misled cult. Thats not my opinion, its just objective fact.

>inb4 memes about the current pope
yes the current Pope is some form of high ranking demon, but that was predicted in the bible itself. Your cult is very much still a heretical piece of shit.

The Lord is the Chief Archon, the First Ruler.

Do you want to call Jesus an Archon?

I do not need to figure anything, my faith is strong, I follow Jesus, and your weird attempt at making me thing that Jesus is not my King and eternal Lord is not sticking

Stop bowing to their master.

I'm a white Buddhist school teacher

Come at me loser

I see good intentions in your statement, that can be misled soo very easily.

>gays being blasphemous is somehow the Religion's fault
gays wouldnt exist if atheists didn't fight for their "rights"

Lords are for peasants, saviours are for babies.

listen up you religious subverter
I do not pray to "archons" or any other protoss units
I pray to God, and He listens
you cannot misled God, not really possible

christians are pussies and mental cripples unable to militarily organize themselves in an effective fashion to combat their enemies.

truly lambs for the slaughter

glad I left this weak religion.

>(Mark 8:12) So he groaned deeply with his spirit, and said: “Why does this generation seek a sign? Truly I say, No sign will be given to this generation.”

>1 Corinthians 1:22-25 - 22For both the Jews ask for signs and the Greeks look for wisdom; 23but we preach Christ impaled, to the Jews a cause for stumbling but to the nations foolishness; 24however, to those who are the called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25Because a foolish thing of God is wiser than men, and a weak thing of God is stronger than men.

The Demiurge claims that he is God.

That is how you are being misled. He is a Half god, a false god.

Again I see good intentions in you that can be turned to the wrong wide with ease.

I am glad you left too
t. not a missionary
>hurr durr someone you pray to is not God because reasons
again, who the fuck are you to claim you know better than God Himself?

The Demiurge the Lord of the Garden wants you to follow his Son as Messiah and Savior.

If you call Jesus your Lord you are acknowledging him even if you dont know it.

>I'm neither a christ cuck nor a nihilist
We're not talking about you. This isn't about you. We're talking about atheists as a group, and atheism as it affects society as a whole. I'm almost convinced by that response that you're a woman, because it's only when conversing with women do they so often turn a conversation of abstractions and generalities into a conversation about their own personal life and how unique and special they are which somehow disproves the entire premise.

>cuckstains demand more refugees
>REEE WITHOUT VIRAL JAMALS EUROPE'S POPULATION WILL DECREASE AND WE WILL GET LESS SHEKELS
Just fuck off traitor.

You made a pact with the jews against your people

>Catholiscism is the only sect of Christianity actually founded by a disciple of Jesus Christ.

Yet the Catholic Church constantly contradicts the Bible. You hide behind Chronological Snobbery yet you hide the elephant in the room which is the Word of God which condemns you.

I am a Gnostic trying to warn of the Archons, they are the lords, rulers authorities and masters over this realm of Darkness.

subversive faggot
>If you praise Jesus you are performing sin
get the fuck out of my sight, I bet you are one of those of Synagogue of Satan, and your father is father of lies

yea

so, some kind of weirdass larp invented by (((them))) to cripple Christianity?

See you still are not getting it.

The Jews have a Lord they call their Messiah, they want to trick you into following the son of their father.

You are blindly walking into their trap and I am trying to tell you not to and your telling me iam trying to confuse you.

Dumbass.

>Jesus
>White

Yes.

Its their great deception, they are tricking you.

only one doing the tricking here is you

only reason your """""Savior"""" has not returned yet is he looks at all the mentally ill cripples who profess as his followers and he wants none of that shit.

good riddance to the kike on the stick religon.

Im glad it's dying and I'm glad I was a little part of it.

>i le think for myself xD
No you don't. You're just another edgy little child that thinks you're a special snowflake.

Christianity is the religion that built Western civilisation. Without Christianity you wouldn't be alive. But you're too immature to understand this.

go explode somewhere for 72 virgins

Hear and be wise. The God of the sons of Adam is not the highest monarch of the heavenly zones.
Above him swells one so much greater that his greatness cannot be measured. Even the name of God
defiles him, for he is not a god but a singleness of being without discontinuity. He shines with a pure
light no eye can see and speaks in thunder no ear can hear. There is none existing prior to him to limit
his duration. He is ineffable and perfect, standing alone complete unto himself.
Neither male nor female, neither large nor small, neither breath nor flesh, the mind of man can never
question his qualities for he is unknowable. He endures outside of time and encompasses duration. He
is the Father of Aeons. He rules before and above all existence. He gives knowledge but is not Wisdom.
He gives mercy but is not Love. The name of him is forever unspeakable, for in it are all names and
moments in the existence of things, and if ever it were spoken aloud the universe would unravel like the
hem of a garment and come to an end.

>(Malachi 3:6) “For I am Jehovah; I have not changed. And YOU are sons of Jacob; YOU have not come to YOUR finish.

>(Isaiah 43:10) “YOU are my witnesses,” is the utterance of Jehovah, “even my servant whom I have chosen, in order that YOU may know and have faith in me, and that YOU may understand that I am the same One. Before me there was no God formed, and after me there continued to be none.

(Isaiah 46:4) Even to [one’s] old age I am the same One; and to [one’s] gray-headedness I myself shall keep bearing up. I myself shall certainly act, that I myself may carry and that I myself may bear up and furnish escape.

what are you even quoting?

>Christianity is the religion that built Western civilisation. Without Christianity you wouldn't be alive. But you're too immature to understand this.
You're not even american. How can you be so retarded?

yes

Its from a Gnostic Book that was in the library of Alexandria.