What the fuck is wrong with you Sup Forums?

Specifically what the fuck is wrong with americans? Why are they trying to destroy ethnic identity with this (((white nationalism))) bullshit? Why the fuck do you think all white people are equal?

Fact: White people are NOT all equal. For someone of French origins like me to be equated with Slavic subhumans is insulting, yet the Anglos around here are saying I should shill for all white immigration? Go look at the UK, even before it took shitskin immigrants it was taking Polish and other Eastern European immigration, and all the Polish fags were destroy Anglo-Saxon blood while being parasite draining the welfare system. Right now go to Germany and there are countless number of people with both German and Polish blood now due to Polish immigration in recent decades. Pure Germans are dying. Pure Englishmen are dying. Pure Frenchmen are dying. etc. "White identity" is retarded, we should stop all immigration whether brown or white.

tldr; americans go kys just because you're mixed bastardized mutts with no racial heritage you think mixing whites is ok? Europe is the most diverse continent on Earth and the idea of "mass-immigration" should be killed no matter the race. As Hitler said a German man reproducing with Slavic or other non-Aryan white people should be executed.

We're doing our own thing, you don't have to copy us all the time Canada

Slav (russian)here. You french are fucking pathetic. Please go drown yourself in wine before pretending to have a fucking opinion on "white issues" while your country has banned racial census because of how completely out of hand the situation has gotten. At least the russians have some fight left in them, seems yours ran out sometime in the 1940s and never came back.

Alright (((canada)))

stfu you disgusting scum, stop migrating to aryan countries you subhuman piece of garbage.

The sad thing is that even if we remove all the shitskins in the West most of our countries will still have too many slavic subhumans destroying the local ethnic gene pool. There won't be any French people, any English people, any German people, just white mixed people like American mutts. Fuck boomers that have accepted this, immigration is death and the countries sending out the most migrants (East Europe, Africa, Middle East, India, China) deserve to be nuked.

KICK OUT NIGGERS
KICK OUT SLAVS
KICK OUT SHITSKINS
KICK OUT ALL NON-LOCALLY ETHNIC GROUPS!!!

My ancestors fought too hard to protect our French identity from Anglos, now they are sending both white and brown immigrants to destroy us. STAY IN YOUR RUSSIAN SHITHOLE

>why is Sup Forums one person?

Israel will fall.

I agree, it's rare to see a fellow white person on pol!

I become absolutely furious when I see Slavs or other trash here.

fuck israel

It's not like I particularly hate slavs but them migrating en masse before the shitskins did too also makes me mad. I don't know if you know history of Quebec but here we fought hard against Anglo assimilation to maintain our racial and cultural purity. Nowadays I see white Quebecois supremacists saying we should go for white immigration instead of brown immigration, and I'm like how about neither?

The idea that white countries can be "melting pot" even for white ethnicities is blasphemy. Fuck browns, blacks, yellows and other lesser whites.

That's what I said, when they want to settle in a country that isn't their own for whatever reason, it's repulsive and makes me insanely mad.

I concur

White Nationalism in America is broadly European. Even replacing all of our beaners and niggers with a bunch of slightly tanned skinned meds and wreck less driver Slavs would improve our nation greatly

Because we have to start somewhere. Small steps at a time, in the right direction; it's us vs. them. Once we've dealt with the darkies, then we can better figure out our own diversity.

>Europe is the most diverse continent on Earth

Yeah, you better believe it is with all the fucking mudshits and niggers. You can't seriously want, or hope to police the "white race", before we deal with the ones destroying it.

ya but the difference between slavs and french is a lot smaller than between us and niggers

>ethnicity is more important than race, goyim
>please continue infighting while we bleed you to death
Ethnic nationalism doesn't contradict racial identity and brotherhood. Shlomos and cucks will try to push this D&C meme, and nothing will stop them unless you get woke, Aryan man.

Two things, and two things that are very important that you niggers never take into account.

White people have a shared identity now, the universal persecution against us by the Jewish powers that be unite us as one against any others.
More than that, niggers and muds are simply less evolved. White nationalism is reclaiming the idea that if you'd like service from society, you'd best come with your shirt and shoes on or we'll turn you away because everyone else fucks it up every time we let them.

Fuck off with your divide and conquer shill bullshit, you're just trying to turn proud white brothers against each other.

White Nationalism is for America and America only, Europeans who want it are cucks.

We, in Western Europe are about 20-40% non white, depending of the country.

White nationalism in general is all we have left.

epic this

great thread op, couldnt agree more.
british is not french is not german is not eastern fucking european

fat eastern euro slag (twatoo on shoulder) barely pronouncing engrish asking loudly for fags (they have no volume control and think everyone owes them something) at tesco the other day.... then some wanker was talking baltic gibbersih into a mobile while squatting outside said tesco like a teenager (clearly 30's-40's).
why the fuck am i hearing these retarded languages from subhumans IN SUBURBAN SMALL-TOWN ENGLAND RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oh yeah the NHS "pays" (nicks tax money) for foreigners to invade our country for free baby birth and care or whatever the fuck. and then employs a bunch of the pakis/poles as fucking nurses and doctors!

lmao free healthcare is so desirable, i really want to be treated by a third-world shitskin/easten euro fucknard when i get teh diabeetus aids from all the shit they put in/on food.

>someone of French origins like me to be equated with Slavic subhumans is insulting
>french canadian > slav
i just kekd all over the place

>French origins like me
t. average american mongrel, but yes leaf, the whole "white" term is ridiculous.

americans have no
>culture
>language
>ethnic identity
so they resort to 'white nationalism'. top pep

ALL NON JEWS ARE EQUAL.

IF WE FOCUS ON DIVISION THE JEWS ALWAYS WIN.

THE ONLY WAY TO TOPPLE THE JEW IS TO UNITE

Even if that argument held water, what you'd be seeing is actually in fact authentic white American culture, and thanks to the rules you guys laid out, you're not allowed to bitch about what it looks like.

hear hear

youre_gonna_love_my_nuts.psd

Because fuck niggers.

Europoid and Mongoloid peoples deeply disgust me and I would be happy with their annihilation, I couldn't be farther from being a "white nationalist", lol.

the ONLY nationalism is ethnic nationalism OP. but its irrelevant because nationalism is dead and never coming back, keep arguing about what white ethnicity will be recorded as the most evil in the history books though

>let's divide and hate eachother goys
see, we are different, but at least we aren't fucking jews, muslims or niggers, get it yet?

I'm native American. I'd tell all you fuckers to get out of my country but my family was given 40 acres and a mule to let you stay here so I'm not really complaining.

If you got paid, don't fuckin bring it up again except to bask in the wonder of capitalism and how you weren't scalped for having the wrong kind if feather in your nappy hair. You can get fucked, chief.

t. 100% french phenotype

>For someone of French origins like me to be equated with Slavic subhumans is insulting
you have no idea how insultin it is for me, you snail munching, surrendering monkey who wants only international faggotry

Jew OP trying to sow discord between Whites, fuck off Kike.

>Slavic or other non-Aryan