You Have Gone Too Far

There's No Turning Back Now

You either go for the entire planet; or die trying. The only group that stands between you, and your goal is the White man. No other group is a challenge.

This had better just be another simulation, or the holes will be in you, you role playing goon

There are far too many of us; and far too few of them. amiwrong?

I fucking hate jews so god damn much.

What can you possibly do, Goy? We own you, we own your digits. We own your everything. Bow to the Jew and kiss the ring; White goy slave.

arent shills supposed to convince people on here to support israel? What does calling them goy do?

You do what the fuck you are told to do, Goyim.

>Implying the communist Chinese party is going out without a bang

The muslim is offering a much greater challenge.
They're one of those golems that went out of control, like the feminism golem or the nazi golem.

>No other group is a challenge
>implying the jews don't fear the samurai

this man is correct

op it t.akbar

So that's why I can't watch the news without seeing a chink.

Can you smell that? This thread stinks like JIDF?

AHHHHH SO ISRAEL IS PISSED AMERICA ISNT GONNA LET THEM GET POPPIES FROM AFGHANISTAN ANYMORE.

VERY INTERSTING.

They offer ZERO challenge. The muzzie 'go's along to get along' like his freemason buddy. The muzzie has been neutered

>getting this upset about Juden
>lacking the intelligence required to see that the issue is more complex than just "Jew vs. Goyim"

Who's us and them? All I see is a bunch of autists forgetting that there are fairly large sized adults watching

It's just going to be another case of idiots sperging out while the adults gradually figure out what's going on, but this antifa shit is going nowhere except maybe to jail

So, your saying that names, faces and details serve no purpose in making the planet a safer place to live; amiright?

Pretending that the Juden isn't the embodiment of all ebil

Oh you are wrong, East Asians will dominate after our demise and they have no soul or compassion.
There were jews settling in China and they were skinned alive and eaten by the Chinese.
They can't be infiltrated and they don't give a damn about human rights.
They'll just slaughter, slaughter, slaughter without end if the jew crosses them once.
Even if we fall whites will survive, at least Russians who have shared a border with the Chinese for 500 years without any conflicts except a few small skirmishes.
It's very fortunate for our race that at least some of us are on good terms with the Chinese and that they are fond of us (at least Slavs and Germans) because of that.

When you're right, you're right.

So much diversity. Image saved.

No I'm in favor of doxxing everybody everywhere actually

Heres another one

Thanks a lot!