youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/08/05/world/asia/iran-afghanistan-taliban.html
middleeasteye.net/columns/iran-could-make-or-break-us-war-afghanistan-642279980
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/08/22/russia-iran-and-china-are-undermining-afghanistans-progress-but-president-trump-didnt-call-them-out/?utm_term=.7070c0e044ea
nytimes
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/08/05/world/asia/iran-afghanistan-taliban.html
washingtonpost
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/08/22/russia-iran-and-china-are-undermining-afghanistans-progress-but-president-trump-didnt-call-them-out/?utm_term=.7070c0e044ea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

Meesa no need dem condoms

good morning,,/ptg/

Bannon, Gorka and Ezra Cohen-Watnick are Mossad agents. Trump was very wise in firing them.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Good morning my Turkish compatriot.

Stop making these threads until he start building the wall please ...

>people worried that bandwagoners to Trump's MAGA are leaving

I honestly didn't even know Gorka was officially apart of the White House until like a week ago.

India dey don poo in di loo

Mornin Ahmed

is buzzfeed about to do another white supremist Sup Forums article

The more I look at this butchery of the english language the weirder it gets. Is "dem" a gender neutral pronoun?

Race war soon

>fires gorka, angering his core supporters
>pardons arpaio, angering his moderate supporters
When will Trump stop screwing up?

>I see no logical reason to give China more access to opium for any reason unless you want them to benefit from this process.
I think the Chinese and Asians in general are not exactly salivating at prospect of unrestrained opium production, and poppy production is not restricted to Afghanistan.
>Never said that however you've yet to convince me that the deal will go bad.
The failure to produce a favorable rate of return actually goes hand-in-hand with nation building. To produce such favorable rates of return would require a massive investment in infrastructure, skilled labor, government bribery, etc...the profitability of such ventures runs contrary to the Afghan way of life, which is evidenced by the complete failure of 15 years of US nation building.
>China and the Pakistan will suddenly be enemies for no discernible reason
The problem is not between the Chinese and Pakistani governments, but the people and the flows related. As the US has come to realize, the Pakistanis cannot or will not restrict the movement of people across borders, especially those involved with crime or terrorism. Islamic Jihad tends to attract Islamic Jihad, and China and Pakistan will major issues with that, especially once the fighting is directed at Chinese firms and personnel.
>That's why I said the growth of Iranian influence is necessary for this process. Do you really think Iran would just allow their sponsors to be over run with islamists?
Provide any sort of evidence that Iran has played anything other than a minor, disruptive role in Afghanistan

>when pic related becomes a happening in the next six months
LEL it's been nice knowing ya boys

b-bump

you faggots sleeping or what?

Stop subverting the president

Gorka wasn't fired, and even if he was the only people who would be angry would be Sebastian Gorka and his mother.

Don't be randomly rude to krautbros.

Pedoesta is going down.

>fires groka,please his moderate supporters
>pardons arpaio,pleasing his core supporters
when will trump stop doing things so right?

>Race war soon
good, get your launchers ready to remove their nuts

Drumpf has failed us. I'm now a #PussyforTulsi.

It's 'them'. For whatever reason, they literalize their accent into the written language. It's the same with Scots.

And English has gone through all sorts of butchery...Old English is unrecognizable, and Shakespeare is more foreign by the day.

>inb4 Arpaio gets a WH job

>the Pakistanis cannot or will not restrict the movement of people across borders
When you start your agenda from a denial of what Islam is actually about
No surprise they wonder "hur why don't Pakistan help us out"

Of course they want to kill the infidels in Afghanistan
Of course they prefer the more pure form of Islam in the Taliban rather than whatever shitty drug warlords constitute the US supported government.

They should be

who the fuck has to leave this WH administration for you guys to consider it a bad thing?

>fires gorka,please his moderate supporters
>pardons arpaio,pleasing his core supporters
when will trump stop doing things so right?

>the nerve of this cuck and his bosses

Trump.

Trump

This guy.

Make me.

that guy. Think his name was 'Trump'.

>"Given recent events, it is clear to me that forces that do not support the MAGA promise are – for now – ascendant within the White House," he wrote, Hemingway reports. "As a result, the best and most effective way I can support you, Mr. President, is from outside the People’s House."

>“Regrettably, outside of yourself, the individuals who most embodied and represented the policies that will 'Make America Great Again,’' have been internally countered, systematically removed, or undermined in recent months," he wrote.

Fuck, all of /ourguys/ are being removed and only RINOs left... why, Trump?

Everyone fears the impending Poland shitposting morning hours.

Donald Trump.

Stop banning Soros universities, goy.

Which is the entire point of the strategic shift.
Negotiate with the Taliban, perhaps rebrand themselves as something else, eschew support of foreign fighters at the threat of being bombed to shit. Opium production in Afghanistan was nearly zero before invasion.

End goal? Get the fuck out of Afghanistan, ensure there is not a total vacuum that will be filled by trans-national Jihadist groups, and let the goat-fuckers go back to fucking goats like they have done for centuries. Bribe the federal government to allow limited military action once an Al-Qaeda/ISIS-esque Jihadi group takes root.

Miller's going to have to do so much heavy lifting

can i get a status update on Texas?

>Of course they want to kill the infidels in Afghanistan
>Of course they prefer the more pure form of Islam in the Taliban
You don`t know what the fuck are you talking about leaf, muslims are the most hypocritical bastards nature ever spat in this earth, the people dying for faith are cattle, they`re nothing, brainwashed mobs, if you belong to their community or receive a "go ahead" from one of the Sheikhs that calls the orders you`re good for them, they don`t give a fuck even if you pray, much less if you kill yourself for religion.
This "Help us out" comes with a "Or Else", the burgers have the biggers stick.

Trump was always a baitmaster.

For me? Ivanka and Jared.

These assholes were calling for Jefferson statues mere hours after Trump suggested it. He really understands the media.

Well I don't know if the storm has killed anyone, but there was a story about some guy shooting a home-intruder; possibly a looter.

They're all going to die.

It stinks like wet mexican

Isn't that the most lefty area of Texas?

If doubles Harvey drowns all the coastal spics.

[Neocon intensifies]
[Judaism intensifies]
[Greater israel intensifies]
>Trump is still /ourguy/ MAGA !!:DDDD

all those poor mexicans under 40 inches are going to drown

They are a very short people.

Well, shieeeeeet.

The Bulgarian shitpost that saved Texas

>This is 12D chess, pardoning Arpaio during the hurricane, everyone will forget about it.
Sorry sweetie, that's not how it's playing out.

You are probably still really salty about the end of the CIA Jordan training and the US/Russia/Syria silent alliance.

I miss Bess.

Good news bros, I think i'm making it!

Just graduated college this year.
Was socially awkward for the most part throughout HS. Lifted in college and focused on getting a good career.

Just got a full time offer doing what I want, which is IT consulting during my senior year. Starting next month.

Also met my old oneitis from HS. She was shocked to see me. She is treating me alot better now and managed to find my contact info.

I think I hold my frame pretty well, she treats me like a king on our dates. Going on our sixth date today with her kid, not sure how I feel about that but he seemed pretty chill when I met with him.

I still feel like i'm not worth her time, but i'm trying to improve my self worth everyday.

Unlike liberal fags and I guess strayans, many here dont have a cult of personality complex.

I just want the supreme court bitch to rip already so we can appoint another gorsuch.

>doubles get
W I T N E S S E D

>RINOs
If only. The administration is dominated by New York Democrats, and they have systematically removed all opposition. First it was Priebus and Spicer, then Bannon and Gorka. You bet your ass Miller is next.

>I think the Chinese and Asians in general are not exactly salivating at prospect of unrestrained opium production, and poppy production is not restricted to Afghanistan.
Never said it was but it's the largest of the rest, counting NK and others.
>Islamic Jihad tends to attract Islamic Jihad, and China and Pakistan will major issues with that, especially once the fighting is directed at Chinese firms and personnel.
Will literally not happen as China isn't harming them in any form, China still has to maintain it's sphere and Pakistan isn't stupid to pick a fight with China even if it's more stabilized than it was in 2008. Again China's role is strictly mineral rights.
>The failure to produce a favorable rate of return actually goes hand-in-hand with nation building
Except did you forgot about Bush's involvement and hard push for democracy and nation building? Or Obama's "spam 100K troops to destroy the northern Taliban insurrection? There's a lot things that went wrong and enforcing democracy while pissing on 4 nations at the same time was all of the problems.
>Provide any sort of evidence that Iran has played anything other than a minor, disruptive role in Afghanistan
nytimes.com/2017/08/05/world/asia/iran-afghanistan-taliban.html

middleeasteye.net/columns/iran-could-make-or-break-us-war-afghanistan-642279980

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/08/22/russia-iran-and-china-are-undermining-afghanistans-progress-but-president-trump-didnt-call-them-out/?utm_term=.7070c0e044ea

Let's archive it

>nytimes com/2017/08/05/world/asia/iran-afghanistan-taliban.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/08/05/world/asia/iran-afghanistan-taliban.html
>washingtonpost com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/08/22/russia-iran-and-china-are-undermining-afghanistans-progress-but-president-trump-didnt-call-them-out/?utm_term=.7070c0e044ea
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/08/22/russia-iran-and-china-are-undermining-afghanistans-progress-but-president-trump-didnt-call-them-out/?utm_term=.7070c0e044ea

>The administration is dominated by New York Democrats
For fucks sake, why?

>dindu's robbing
water, wet.

Hurricane 'Remove Taco' is a great success it seems

good

Just like Sally Yates, and the Seychelles, and the Emoluments Clause, and the Comey testimony, etc...
I understand why so many Democrats are suicidal. To build up hope in your heart every time only to get it crushed must wear on your soul.
At least you only have 7 more years to endure.

And how do you think I'm shilling against Trump by my comment?

excellent bait

What's his name again.

Joe "Lil' Himmler" Arpaio.

Joe Arpaio...

Joe 'Spics in Shackles' Arpaio

Because Trump is a New York Democrat.

Ted Cruz was right.

>Never said it was but it's the largest of the rest, counting NK and others.
So unlike mineral exploitation, poppy cultivation can be done even in less than ideal land, and the terrain of Afghanistan has less to do with it than lawlessness? Thanks for supporting my point.
> Pakistan isn't stupid to pick a fight with China even if it's more stabilized than it was in 2008. Again China's role is strictly mineral rights.
Which reinforces my point that the government of Pakistan has only a limited amount of control over the militants that use their country as a base of operations. A future China-Pakistan conflict will come from a lack of control over the Muslim populations, not governmental disuptes.
>Except did you forgot about Bush's involvement and hard push for democracy and nation building? Or Obama's "spam 100K troops to destroy the northern Taliban insurrection?
With the exception of proximity, nothing at all suggests that China would have a better handle on those issues. Once again, China will encounter the same issues every other foreign power faces when trying to exploit Afghanistan's nature resources.
>Provide any sort of evidence that Iran has played anything other than a minor, disruptive role in Afghanistan
New York Times, Washington Post, and some fucking garbage site. You have to do better than that.

Joe 'Latino? I get you!' Arpaio

Unfortunately I don't have the image of the 'I was just pretending to be retarded!' saved, but you get the picture.
You were just being retarded

NEW YORK VALUES

China already have problems with muslims in the Northwest, they do stabbings and small bombings at places there, the news don`t get out often, I had chinks telling me things on their message system.

It was the easiest bait Trump ever laid out there.

>what, are you going to start taking down Washington and Jefferson monuments too?
>f-fuck now we have to or we look like hypocrits

>Hokage of A FUCKING LEAF village

>28 dead for india guru rape case

He was a Democrat in the 80s, which aren't even close to what Democrats have become. Trump is basically a moderate who hates brown people shitting up his country.

It doesn't get much play in the international media, but China has already put some some uprisings with swift brutality. I agree, the Chinese are not immune to the cancer that is Islam.

Actually sweetie, he was a Democrat in the 2000s

>waaaah things aren't going the way I want them to
>better resign
what a loser

Damn