Thoughts on starving niglets?

thoughts on starving niglets?

also does someone have the manga page of african children realizing their gibs will run out, and they start fucking like rabbits to keep the supply of starving children up?

They are lazy and want the rest of the world to carry with their consequences

Blame the parents.

Honestly is it so hard not to have children if you lack the means to provide for them?

A virus will breed itself until the host dies. Similar behavior from these Africanus Negroids.

it's sad

Here u go

It's not.

Your empathy will get you killed one day.

>thoughts on starving niglets?
Can a vulture get Aids?

Africa is unable to develop a farming industry because gibs.

Don't you mean because nigger?

No.

Your abos have never developed agriculture. Why do you assume that the low IQ nigger can?

You're on the spectrum, what an inane assertion.

Africa is 56 different countries, just because one or two are to stupid to farm doesn't mean all of them have that problem.

I never claimed they were too stupid to farm, my argument is to basic economics.

Artificial, unnatural creatures.

They shouldn't be existing, their race is too retarded to farm and sow food.
By natures law they should have starved and died a long time ago, but we are stupid enough to keep them alive so they can irresponsibly breed more children they can't feed.

Every niglet that reaches puberty will prepetuate the cycle on niglet suffering by making more surplus niglets.

> hiding your flag
why is this a thing?

>A virus will breed itself until the host dies.
Add the Europe vs Africa population projection to those words, and a new meme is born.

The dead shall walk the earth.
Straight out the book of Revelations.

Can't afford Children, don't have them.

It's the red cross and other starving Nig food agencies that make this shit happen.

Its basic, fucking basic Socioeconomics you fucken retard

If Abbos couldn't feed the kid, they left it under a tree to die. Literally.

brb, pouring a gallon of fresh water down the toilet and tossing out a few slices of bread and ham because WHY THE FUCK NOT?

>when you're white and have money and plenty of food and enough wealth to waste money and time on methamphetamine use and you listen to Master of Puppets over and over as a hobby

Fuck Africa. And fuck Christians for enabling that cesspool.

Africa is unwilling* to develop farming because otherwise they'll lose their gibs.

Corruption is fucking everywhere on that continent. In Ethiopia they'll manipulate who receives foreign aid to suppress opposition. As long as Africans don't get rid of those people they won't be able to progress as a civilization.

couldnt give any less of a fuck about niglets.

I wouldn't like to see starving kids,but I have little sympathy for the niggers they grow up to be

This is some of the most scary shit I have seen on TV.

The niggers outnumber the fish 10 to 1. Every time we send food to keep these creatures alive, each one breeds 10 more, and it keeps growing until all wildlife in Africa is destroyed.

>Africa is unwilling* to develop farming because otherwise they'll lose their gibs.
The governments perhaps.

same as watching china hate threads. makes me hate those inhuman bastards.

>we send food
Not we. Christfaggots.

that picture is shopped as fuck. their ribcages are identical, look at the center part.

This picture somehow made me happy. What have you done to me \pol\?

Alert your handler you're using a computer unsupervised dum dum.

starvation teaches abstinence.

If they don't learn that lesson, they are better off dead.

>They fuck without thinking about the consequences and expect the world to pay for their kids. FIFY. This is turbo welfare and if you calculate it out to the factor of nigger it equals global starvation and no space exploration. Let Them fuck and die and leve them thefuck alone. Also stop screwing up their local economies with foreign aid.

let them starve

The population of Africa is sky rocketing, so in evolutionary terms they're winning the game, because of all the gibs from the west & appropriated western technology & medicine, they have more kids than they can feed then the west steps in to save them, then they have more kids that they can't feed & the west steps in to save them & on & on, all the while their population gets even bigger in number & they flood into the west for even more gibs.

>niggers dying
>sad

Careful with that edge broski.

>German cucks will wellcome the extras

They get less gibs than middle eastern countries.

look at the population densities of denmark and some africa countries.

look at the map with the true size of africa.

africa can feed itself easily.

the elite will lose in europe and the world will be free.

for all the political assasinations, the people running de beers will be assasinated by africans when they wake up.

Holy fuck this is like World War Z

>ungrateful incompetent niglets dying

Don't care. Let them die.
They want Whites to die anyway.

Was about to say that.