Western world literally starting to collapse

>Western world literally starting to collapse
>Athests STILL won't admit their retarded ideology is what caused it
Guys, I know you're deep in the rabbit hole but surely now it's time to admit that the reason we're seeing shit like 1st graders get suspended for 'misgendering' classmates is because the west lost it's moral compass when it started to reject Christianity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2D6VUvbnYK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

You know that the multiple genders thing is disobeying science right?
I think your thinking of globalists.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

They're blind and refuse to admit it.

It's like a drug addict who refuses to admit they have a drug problem.

Until the person admits there is a problem in the first place, it will be near impossible for things to get done the correct way.

They're mostly autistic people.

>Implying the Atheist left care about science
It's a smokescreen. They love "science" as it is presented to them by Youtube channels and Pop Sci stars like NDT and Dawkins. The moment science starts to conflict with their left wing worldview, such as racial IQ variances, they dismiss it out of hand.

Join us on /christian/ over at octochan, we also have a discord as well and will be starting Bible studies on Saturdays next week. Pic related. God bless!

>atheism
>get called into office for not believing into feminist fairy tales

>christianity
>get burned on a stake for not believing kike fairy tales

real win amirite

The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them.
For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

Only if you remove the baptist menace (jk I'll be there in a sec)

It's too late. Christianity is dead. Ppl who try to resurrect it are the same as LARPing pagans. There's no turning back.

Nah not a big fan of 4+Sup Forums. They have a few too many people there who like their cheese pizza, if you get my drift.

daily reminder:
religion =/= christianity

Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

It's hard to blame the atheists when the christian search for truth is what lead to widespread atheism in the first place.

Repent and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour and save yourself from the eternal fire.

You speak from the heart.

And your heart is darkened.

Christianity was consumed by its contradictions. The Left is a Christian heresy borne out of its vices.

Christianity is not dead. Some people still believe, they just don't make parades like faggots do.

North Korea is officially an atheist state, and you get killed in 2017 for adopting Christianity, sent to a labor camp even for three generations will suffer in a labor camp.

It's a mix of that not being exactly true and them not knowing better.

>people actually believe this

The feminist, Christian-dominated western world is collapsing. The patriarchal, atheist eastern world is not.

Really activates my almonds.

Asians are not humans.

Christian America
>world hegemon

Orthodox east and balkans
>shitholes filled with migrants or gypsies

Cucktholick west and central Europe
>shitholes filled with migrants and gypsies

REALLY made me think

Because its fucking true. Nietzsche tried to warn you idiots where things were headed but you didn't listen.

Hope is not a virtue.
Getting giddy from singing a nursery rhyme is not spirituality.
The meek shall inherit my boot in their face.

give up and convert you infidels

They cannot admit it because they are Satanists without even knowing it.
People are misled to believe that Satanism is about rituals and doing evil, abominable things.
It is not, Satan tempts people by promising them to create heaven on earth through a perfect system.
Satan exploits the compassion of people to eventually foster all those traits in people (like envy) that will lead them to engage in the most depraved acts of violence.
Or he convinces them to tolerate degeneracy and Hedonism because it will eventually reduce them to the state of mere animals, who only think about pleasure and fucking.

Communism is a great example of such a Satanic (=Jewish) perfect system. Doesn't matter with what intentions people started, in the end it was only barbarism and depravity with every human being reduced to an animal.
Once people have chosen to subscribe to such a system they cannot be saved anymore, it is over for them.

And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation. (Acts 17:26 KJV)

Amen

Judaism being identical with Satanism is btw not just a funny meme.
Jesus could not have known what systems jews would come up with 2000 years after him if he were a mere mortal, yet he still called them devil worshippers and cursed them.
Even if you are completely objective and agnostic about it, you would have to reach the conclusion that jews must be Satanists because they as a collective only come up with Satanic systems that reduce humans to animals and society to a human farm.
Doesn't matter if we are talking about the left wing like Communism or the right wing with AnCap jews arguing that prostitution of children is fine.
Satanism is their nature and in their hearts, that's why they always come up with these kinds of perverted systems.

Hi Wolfsheim

Spoken like a hopeless nihilist. Kys and fuck your sister-fucking faggot of a philosopher.

You are correct. Christianity has pretty much shaped the moral of the Western World. Its decline is bringing degeneracy back.

Lmao at the idea that there's any true Christianity left. It died in modernity. Our concerns are utterly different from those of the Christians in the old days.
If you look at the average Christian LARPer, it's all a superficial game. Scrape beneath the surface and you'll find a rootless, materialistic idolater; a bugman.

Oh look, another retard who's confused Atheists with (((Atheists))).

>east
>atheist

They have substantially different views from western naturalists.

>Because its fucking true. Nietzsche tried to warn you idiots where things were headed but you didn't listen.
>you idiots
>Nietzsche is one of the most influential figures of the 20th and 21st century in the west and accidentally the beginning of postmodernism

Were you not paying attention to the world around you?

What transpired in Christianity happened well before Nietzsche's time and his understanding of Christianity is solely from the Lutheran lens who grew up with in the 18th century. He looks at early church leaders with the same lens and misrepresents it entirely.

>Getting giddy from singing a nursery rhyme is not spirituality.
No shit.

>The meek shall inherit my boot in their face.
r00d

>Hope is not a virtue
Any way I try to interpret this, all I get is either begging the question or ignorance about what you contend.

What's the difference, snowflake?

Hi

Le hyerbole

You listen to Nietzsche, but why don't you listen to Jesus Christ?

actually it was christcucks you fucking retard. atheist don't have any particularly strong sway on public opinion in the 20's, 40's, 60's, or when it really mattered.

the west is collapsing because the foundation that was built by christcuck faggots.

nigro subhumans. spic turds. brown and black garbage is not equal to white men. it's christcucks who were the original sjw moralist panders who wanted to virtue signal about being holier than thou and supporting the subhumans coming into white society. now the white society is filled with brown subhumans and it's collapsing.

THAT'S WHY YOU STUPID CHRISTKEK FAGGOT.

niggers and spics aren't my brothers or my equal. fuck you for thinking so you piece of shit. god doesn't exist and there's no soul making niggers and spics my equal

WE WILL LEAD CRUSADE TO SAVE THE GOOD CHRISTIANS WHO SUFFER PERSECUTION IN THE MIDDLE EAST.GOD WILLS ALL CHRISTIANS FIGHT THE EVILS OF THIS WORLD IN WHATEVER WAY THEY CAN.

GLORY TO HIM, VICTORY TO THE CHURCH MILITANT!!!

How am I supposed to have faith in something I just downright don't believe in? You can't just fake it till you make it.

Im going to stay athiest but someone has to lead the sheep. They cant handle not having a church / whatever to deal with morals

actually when we were a christian nation we had segregation and no immigration act and now since were more atheist we dont

In here lies a part of the problem.

What's the difference between Luxembourg and communist Russia? Atheists don't go out of their way to destroy familial and community structures to allow the (((State))) more power. (((Atheists))) do.

>I just downright don't believe in?

youre basically deceived by satan
see

You are right, you cant fake it it must be honest faith.But that does not mean you cannot at times feel like your faith is lacking.
And he speaks truth, we have many false believers who don't trust in the lord and instead do it to appease their family or their own insecurities instead of seeking spiritual enlightenment.

>Atheists vote in lockstep with niggers
Really fires up those neurons

>christcucks open the floodgates in the 60's
>look we're trying to do something now
too bad you dumb faggot. atheist were the original eugenicist who wanted to sterilize and kill the subhuman brown scums of earth. it was christcuck losers who thought they were children of god and everybody was equal. now the left switched and loves to get brown cock in them while christcuck dumb fucks are realizing everything they did is collapsing.

youtube.com/watch?v=2D6VUvbnYK4

you wanted to be holier than thou and support your shitskin pets and then they come to murder you. this is the final result and it's just destiny taking its full course. you christcuck scum are the final sacrifice on the alter of virtue. you need to get killed by your shitskin pets like you deserve.

>The meek shall inherit my boot in their face.
good one. i like it. christcucks dying is the best fucking slave morality scum who were the original sjw panders trying to virtue signal everywhere. the meek will die. christcucks are getting btfo and will never recover for their real sin of allowing niggers and spics into white society

Its these same radical lefties who will eventually start the great tribulation. The idea of morally guided and faithful individuals living happy and successful lives threatens their deprived and sinful mindset. If we can be happy and fulfilled without their homosexuality, multiple genders, and overall victim mentality it shows the world that their methods are flawed and evil.

Most of his teachings and works were lost thanks to filthy kikes like Saul of Tarsus. You follow a religion ABOUT Jesus. Not the religion of him. That is mostly lost, but the gospels do give some clues.

There is no redemption for the pharisee. He was a clear usurper. If you truly understand the wicked mind of the Jew it becomes very clear what he did. No different than other Jewish deceivers like Marx or Freud.

Weaving a desperate narrative, inverting virtues. Seeding poison into what is good. There is a reason why all the most crazed and heretical modern Christians seem to quote Paul nonstop.

Ask yourself this: Why do we know so little about the life of Christ? What happened?

You don't have to believe in it to lead a good life.
Just look up the 7 deadly sins and the 4 cardinal virtues and tell us if that correct to you.
Or strip the 10 commandments of the stuff related to idolatry and tell us if these rules are moral in your estimation.
If it sounds right to you then follow these.
But I warn you, it is not easy to follow these, because you have to constantly self police yourself and it's hard to understand how the sin "envy" eventually leads to the slaughterhouse called Communism.
For us Orthodox Christians every person will be loved by god if he leads a good life, doesn't matter if he is Hindu or Atheist. (that's one of the reasons why we don't proselytise)

WOLFSHIEM, are you on /christian/ board? We also have a discord server and plan to have Bible study soon.

>christcucks are christian
>he really thinks this

But do they put sugar on their oatmeal?

>this stupid image

The issue is a lack of education. But that's paired with the sorry, sorry state of Christian thought due to Protestant bullshit. Before people even confront ideas from the traditional churches they are having to go through a mountain of misconception due to lies and false teaching over the years, let alone real challenge to their worldview. That's an issue that is coming to in the common day now with the study of consciousness (though the biggest issue is not even the popular topic in it) but it stems from political issues WELL before it.

>pretending atheists have an ideology

WEW LAD

u need a bitchslap upside yo head

why does data and science prove you wrong atheist

atheists are overwhelmingly liberal

dont give me that bullshit like thats a recent trend

christians were even more conservative back then

faggot

>implying there's a difference

what do you know the atheists vote exactly how the jews do

>hur dur ur dejinurit 4 not worshiping this dead jew

I check over there every once in a while. Mainly to see what is going on and collect pictures. Will definitely check into that though.

Well "atheism" in its modern usage you see online is very new historically so there's really no need to act like this.

>WEW LAD, not WEWLAD
>bitchslap
>yo
Nigger detected,

>god made everybody
>everybody has the soul god made
>everybody is the children of god
>the bible has kikes and niggers race mixing in it
>even the most hardcore christcuck faggots support the nigger and spic subhumans as long as they're """"""christian"""""""
you're going to die on the alter of virtue faggot.

hey dumb faggot tell me what makes everybody equal??????? darwin thought white men would exterminate the subhuman shitskins and all the original eugenicist weren't christcucks.

the current liberal retards are just an abomination of christcuck shit ideology about equality and everybody being equal. everybody is EQUAL because god made them so you fucking mongoloid. nowhere in science does it stat everybody is equal it's the opposite. you made this shit ideology and it's going to murder you bitch. you shitskin pets will kill you just like they murdered the piece of shit christcuck pastors in africa who talked about equality

Atheism has destroyed countless civilizations. New religions will always replace them and rebuild it all though, don't worry it's just a part of life. Unfortunately we were born to witness the collapse of everything good.

>basing your entire life on what a book written by another human says
you're literally worse than people who enjoy GoTs books

I actually like Dicky Dawkins a little, he's actually pretty consistent in the application of his beliefs and criticisms across all groups in a manner most people are either unwilling to be or incapable of recognizing. I don't agree with him on many things and think he's comes across as something of an egocentric prick but I still hold a grudging respect for the guy.

You faggots really believe western culture didn't existed before christianity. Fellow countrymen killed each other during the catholic-protestant wars because they didn't perfectly agree on the same religion. Autistic crusaders slaughtered the balts and tried to invade the 'holy land' instead of helping the iberians and the byzantines, instead they sacked Constantinople and weakened the Empire, allowing the turkroaches to take it over and then invade the balkans. The American continent could have been a white paradise if you didn't try to integrate the natives into christendom by mixing with them.

>christcuck ruin west with their tolerance and love shit
>this is the fault of people who don't subscribe to their jewish ideology

It's just a (((coincidence))).

everyone is equal is an atheist idea diversity is our strength

we think nobody should be genocided off the earth but the idea that everyone is equal comes from atheists

why did you think there was a civil rights act because obviously blacks werent seen as the same back when we were totally christian country intersting isnt it

Because your dick can still get hard by reading erotic fiction.

>>the bible has kikes and niggers race mixing in it
oh, kikes being kikes and niggers being niggers.
>this is the only so-called biblical evidence he provides

Also, you're confusing (((Marxism))) with Christianity. (((Marxism))) is literally (((satanism))).

Protestantism was inevitable, with a powerful organization in charge there naturally will be a faction that is dissatisfied with those in power and will seek to make their own ideal system.

I'm Southern Baptist myself and recognize this.

But Yes the protestant church seems to have no real control over itself and while this is good to avoid corruption as it was intended.It has been used as a weakness by the Arch-enemy to infect and infiltrate denominations with blasphemous practices/teachings that allow sin as a daily occurrence.Giving the misconceptions you speak of.

Politics is in everything and we seem to be quite fond of them despite the sentiments felt about those who make it a profession.

I think it's a little simple minded and ridiculous to pretend the incredibly complicated state of affairs that is our society can be boiled down to "atheism is the problem!"

Especially when the vast majority of our population is still religious..

Christianity's claim of equality before God is an innate equality of dignity. Not in capability. You confuse Christians using teachings out of their original understanding to back other views (equality of capability) with Christianity as an ideology. Also you ignore that the Civil Rights Movement in the 60s was supported by naturalists and christians alike and eventually turned against Christians when getting involved in the Free Love Movement.

>tolerance
>Christianity
>tolerance

Tolerance BECAME a western virtue FROM the Enlightenment period to stop Protestants and Catholics from fighting each other by getting them to stop caring what each other think and focus on peace rather than unity or what is true.

Don't blame the atheists blame the shitty, corrupt catholic church and limp dicked Protestants. Organized religion blows

>overwhelming majority of America is still Christian
>but its the Atheists that are ruining it
pick one

Yeah man it's totally those conservative Christians who are shilling for more shitskins to pour into the West and definitely not the millions of shitlib nihilist faggots like you.

The ones in power are christians in every western country.
inb4
>they're not real christians because I say so

Actually it is the Christians. The Germanic and Scandinavian churches are the worst offenders in the US after the kikes. And the Catholic Church has sold us out to beaners.

cultural christians (atheist)

probably like 5% of americans are real christians

>Especially when the vast majority of our population is still religious..
Yet many of the fundamental parts of society aren't. The news media, entertainment industry, finance, internet, academia, (((science))) - all dominated by atheist Jews.

>Buddhists btfo Muslims in Myanmar
>Hindus and Sikhs btfo Muslims in India
>Slobodan Milošević, an atheist, btfos Muslims harder than anyone in recent European history
>Christians bomb the shit out of his country to save Muslims
>Christians open up sanctuary churches to protect Muslims
>Christians get down on their knees and kiss Muslim feet
>Edgy Templarp teenagers shitpost on Sup Forums about how atheism is responsible for the downfall of society and how Christianity is redpilled

I agree, I think our society would be much better if everyone except me was a christian. I however can never be religious because I'm too intelligent. Wide-spread atheism is a side-effect of increased average intelligence.

SJWs are Christians 2.0

I'm a wannabe Catholic, go to Mass for about a month. But afraid I won't be able not to have premarital sex. Maybe because I'm just obsessed with sex, also on my 6th attempt of nofap. Sad...

How many board meetings did it take to forge this meme?

Christianity will be all forgotten in the next millennia because people cared about religious institutions and have forgotten about God.

Do you think God cares about you going to church on Sundays and praying instead of actually trying to talk to God directly without religious arbiters such as priests and churches?

God did not tell everybody to follow a certain religious denomination or which has the coolest name and which institution practice this and that. God just want us to love back.

Marry right away.

>God curses Moses' son for being upset that his father married a nigger from Ethiopia
>Templarp edgelords still think that Jesus would be a white nationalist and save the white race

>Protestantism was inevitable, with a powerful organization in charge there naturally will be a faction that is dissatisfied with those in power and will seek to make their own ideal system.

Of course, but that is why reformers in the church are praised. Outright rejecting, demonizing, and seeking to destroy it is not inevitable and could definitely be avoided.

>But yes the protestant church seems to have no real control over itself and while this is good to avoid corruption as it was intended...

The misconceptions came from their practices as Protestant along with their rejection of Catholicism leading to a political revolt against Scholasticism which led to Modernity. What came from it, they adopted as a decentralized community as they have no power to work in unity due to their teachings and their theology comes from a mix of their worldview and relying almost solely on Biblical criticism rather than other aspects of revealed doctrine. Such as any judgement from the church councils.

Christianity is dead and may as well have been dead the second Martin Luther went full autistic. Any attempt to revive it is a wasted effort.

I have respect for Jordan Petersons attempt but it's a lost cause.

Christianity is for brainlets.

Inb4 "le edgy athetist". Not even an atheist, I just hate people with the "herpderp my religion is the one true religion all others are wrong" mindset. Granted Christianity is less cancerous than Islam and Judaism, but it's still for brainlets nonetheless. Why do you base your morality on what one old book says, can you not think for yourself? Do you really need the concept of hell to motivate you to be a good person?

Join us on /christian/ imageboard, we have a discord as well. Pic related.