President Donald Trump on Friday directed the Pentagon to extend indefinitely a ban on transgender

Is Trump on the wrong side of history?

Should we allow transsexuals in the U.S army?

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_MILITARY_TRANSGENDER?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-08-25-18-50-54

What do you think Pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change
thetaskforce.org/new-study-finds-transgender-people-twice-as-likely-to-serve-in-military/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your video made me smile and laugh.

I'm pretty sure 99% if not more of the military agrees with you, me and Trump user.

I can't think of any possible positive outcome for allowing trannies in the military.

this but also with women.

cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change

Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that sex change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote sexual reassignment surgery are collaborating with and promoting a mental disorder.

The keywords here are: mental disorder.

How could Obama ever endorse such bullshit? Thank God Trump is now reversing all of this nonsense.

I have never thought that I would see the day where this kind of degenerate material would be promoted in the U.S. It's a fucking disgrace and Obama and the people that voted for him should be ashamed.

It's fucking ridiculous. Appalling and shameful. Who the fuck thinks it's a good thing?!?!?

What value can they bring in the military?

I don't give a fuck about the 0.000001% that transitioned successfully and make retarded propaganda documentary on Vice. Degenerate attention whores, all of them.

I stand with the 99% of our military that reject that bullshit.

Stay strong brothers. We have your back.

I care about them and their families.

Are you kidding? We'll always "brave first line defense" troops.

Mentally unfit = no go you can't be part of our military.

This is where I draw the line. I think that's a reasonable stance.

I can't believe that we are debating about this in 2017. Up is Down, left is Right.

So tired of this bullshit Liberal agenda.

If you need to take hormones daily, and anti-depressors, I'm sorry but you are unfit to defend our country. We don't have time to deal with that stuff.

You are a liability. A risk. Why should we allow that? It's nonsense. it's fucking retarded. And our enemies are having a fit, looking at us debating about that.

Let's pretend for a moment that I am a general (I'm not) and I am building and managing an army.

Why on earth would I even consider someone like this to be part of my army?

This attitude and mentality will lead us all toward the decline of western civilization.

Do you think that China or Russia gives a fuck about transgenders?

They can't believe how stupid we are.

The more we vote for this and we encourage it, the faster the decline of our civilization will be. It's really not rocket science.

Survival of the fittest. People are so fucking stupid, especially Liberals.

New study finds transgender people twice as likely to serve in military.

How can we reverse that trend Pol?

thetaskforce.org/new-study-finds-transgender-people-twice-as-likely-to-serve-in-military/

That was a typo. I do like it when a chick straps one on, but yeah I got a dick so I'm forever a guy.

I think we should peacefully purge our military of trannies (even if hot) then use the CIA to convince the world otherwise. See my endgame?

This is a false flag thread, op is a dumb fucking newfag who thinks they can cook up evidence of hate when all they have to do is screencap an existing thread.

Kill yourself you disgusting tranny sympathizer. All degenerates get the bullet.

You can't Trump your DNA. ;)

Fuck off False Flag bot. Shoo, shoo.

kill yourself tranny.

You will never be a woman, and you will ALWAYS have to tear your gaping wound open just to not have wasted your 50 grand.

Enjoy the smell. Pro tip: everyone around you can smell the rot on you.

Yeah, that's about right. Good one, Internet!

I'm not a tranny. Read between the lines user.

Heel spurs no male nor female in Christ. Does nothing about female soldiers. Sacred band of thebes

No such thing as the "right side of history". Whig history is an illusion.

The "Right side" is the side that wins, the "Wrong side" is the one that loses. Well it looks like you just lost. How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history?