When did Melbourne become San Francisco?

When did Melbourne become San Francisco?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/vandals-attack-historic-hyde-park-statues-in-australia-day-protest/news-story/85fe173a58965f122793acf5924f40a5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just nuke us please.

Since there is no australia thread what did you cunts think of Malcom Turnbills facebook post on the statues? I give it a C-

“But it is also part of a deeply disturbing and totalitarian campaign to not just challenge our history but to deny it and obliterate it.”
GOOD

“Rather they should be challenged and complemented by new histories, fresh evidence and modern monuments.”
WRONG
“We have created here in Australia the most successful multicultural society in the world. Our citizens include our first Australians whose ancestors have lived here for 65,000 years and the newest baby in the arms of a migrant mother proudly holding her certificate of citizenship.”
WRONG

>We have created here in Australia the most successful multicultural society in the world.
>super-majority is white
yeah cool story Jewbull

You must be new here. Welcome to Sup Forums

at least he started off well, and calls them out for being totalitarian

4/10

Threadly reminder that Civil unions/domestic relationships have the exact same rights as a married couple in every way shape and form and the only difference is the title. Anyone trying to fool you into thinking it's about no longer denying people rights is fundamentally wrong and either ignorant of their own laws or is acting malicious as they're a neo-marxist who wants nothing more than to destroy traditions and social norms in an effort to demoralize and destroy the West.

In Vitoria gays have had domestic relationship rights since 2008, that's almost a decade of being equal.

hey aussies what is your opinion on this
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/vandals-attack-historic-hyde-park-statues-in-australia-day-protest/news-story/85fe173a58965f122793acf5924f40a5

Please kill us all user's

It's just a rally, better than Pride festivals

Wheres a stray truck when you need one ?

AUSSIE FUCKS

how is the gay vote looking????
is it looking like it'll lose? my expectation is that it won't :\

Yep, because you faggots are too cucked to stop this in your own country despite "muh 2nd amendment, muh tyranny" other degenerate faggots feel the need to signal their virtue as well.

It doesn't mater because plebiscites have no impact on governmental voting and even people on our labor party have expressed that gay marriage is neither necessary or something they want to see.

these insecure faggots need to feel like they're fighting for something
even something as trivial like poofters getting wed
the civil union laws, and the fact that we don't imprison them, is proof they're not entirely second class citizens
but we gotta find more
>muh victims

>there's an rally coming up in my city
>mfw

Time for some IRL shitposting lads!

okaaaay now please translate all that jargon into something a mere burger goyboy can understand

I'm voting no because i'm sick of being told what to think by the media and the vocal left. I've heard normies express the same sentiment in public too and they are able to defend themselves easily, so I predict that the majority of males will be thinking the same.
But in the end the boomers and silly young girls will bring the yes vote over the line.

>Straja
>degenerate faggot country

Pick both

God damn I'm praying for you Aussies. The LGBT slippery slope is real. If this vote passes, your country will be absorbed by decadence and perversion, like mine. You're one of the only hopes for the West.

Under law up until about 6 months ago the language in the law didn't refer to marriage being between a man and a woman, the government changed that.

This is a non binding vote so who cares, I'm not registering.

Its just as gay as the rest of you fags

non-binding vote?? wtf kind of shittery is that?

what, is it some kind of survey or something? wtf!

shut up, shitaly!

Our PM is literally a kike.

It's state be state no gay unions in my state and the marriage act is federal.
You don't know what your on about.

Thanks burger.

it was under Howard that they changed the law to say man and woman

Cheers.

>thousands
The way they took that picture, its obvious fake news.

It has always been the san francisco/california of Australia.

>When did Melbourne become San Francisco?
It's not even close.Toronto is so full of sprockets it almost surpasses San Francisco

>No one talking about leftists defacing Captain Cook statue
>No one talking about how they want to now tear down statues of people such as Captain Cook