BBC PIDGIN

Guess what the anglos have done now...

They have launched a new BBC platform designed for niggers, written in nigger language "pidgin" a mix of bix nooding and actual english.

bbc.com/pidgin

Explore

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_creole_languages
youtube.com/watch?v=cYiw4SEd1EQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1XPHL4Q86t4
pidginbible.org/Concindex.html
bbc.com/pidgin
youtube.com/watch?v=LiMdXTCT_O8
youtu.be/B4BZrSj2VU4
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41034578
youtube.com/watch?v=KBT145Thor4
youtube.com/watch?v=KQu3YSnmApU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus F christ is this real? Please tell me this is some kind of clever joke or something.

Doesn't it confirm that niggers are pretty much retarded? I mean for fuck sake, the entire page read like it was written for a mentally deficient dude that can't comprehend basic sentences so you just write the general sense of it using the word closest to what you're actually trying to say.

Why would you make fun of someone's language?

>shiiiieeeettt

dem = them
dey = they
da = the
e = he

>Language

Pidgin english is an actual language with a set syntax, structure and lexicon. It isn't just "broken english" as some people have claimed.

Yes, it sounds funny. Everyone have a good old laugh. But claiming it is a sign of the downfall of the west is moronic.

Nobody canna cross it

it's real. you're watching the slow motion decline of the west.

No, it's just very badly spoken English for people too lazy or stupid to learn how to talk properly, the BBC are cucks for pandering to it.

t.

50% aboriginal

you're just raping standard English if you use this holy shit

and inner city black actually speak "AAVE" which is a valid and beautiful dialect of English.

this is your brain on postmodernism.

Lol dumb nigger
Fuk off wit yas ooga blogs talks jango matumbe

I am speechless.

I'll make fun of them if its a bastardized version of English that seem utterly broken mostly because those who do speak it can't bother to speak it properly and not in a accent kind of way. Its like they were trying to speak english with absolutely no understanding or even slightest care about the grammar or overall sentences structure of the original language and just wrote whatever they felt was closest to their feelings when they wrote the sentence.

Like that main article about that Ghana Paralympic athletes, ''I wan break world record'', instead of '' I want to break the world record'', sound like instead of breaking the world record of her given sport she instead just want to break some kind of world record, which there aplenty of already.

>It isn't just "broken english" as some people have claimed.
it's English reduced to it's most basic phonetic sounds, it's it's own language in the same way a 5 year old trying to read Shakespeare is it's own language

Niggerish is a language now?

It's literally the language in this

I have no idea what any those headlines are trying to say.

Is this how niggers feel when they try to read real English?

It's 1984's newspeak and also a creole. You have no idea how dark it is.

You think that's bad? My chrome language is stuck on swedish chef.

nigger are you implying that pidgin is new? you really should neck yourself jfc

I remember in the '80 they were promoting "esperanto". It's not a new thing but it's always the 1984 newspeak idea.
I can't wait until they'll translate the classics in Pidgin.

From the two minutes I just spent investigating this shit, I learned that standard English is the official language of Nigeria, but most people speak this retard version in casual conversation because -- surprise, surprise -- niggers are stupid as fuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_creole_languages
Maybe they're just trying to unify the creoles but I suspect they have more sinister things in mind.

Why is that even a thing i mean they are just speaking bastardized english so wouldn't they also understand these articles if they were written in real english?

Speaking regular English is racist now

sauce?

I thought it was pretty great, but then I’ve been to a few reggae gigs in my time

David Brock

maybe my google skills are lacking - but David Brock Pidgin is giving me nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=cYiw4SEd1EQ

it's real

this expansion is also costing £289m, which as it's funded by the bbc is funded by the taxpayer - i.e. white britons

well, not by me because i don't pay my license fee. the BBC died decades ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=1XPHL4Q86t4

F

Try Ben Fishbein then

>Dey calls me Ishmael
>De best of times it was, de worst uh times it was
>At de start, God turned on de lights

OI HUMIE! WE DA NEWS NOW!

pidginbible.org/Concindex.html

Da time wen eryting had start, God wen make da sky an da world. 2Da world come so no mo notting inside, no mo shape notting. On top da wild ocean dat cova eryting, neva had light notting. Ony had God Spirit dea, moving aroun ova da watta

make the niggers use this type of spelling and speech and be proud of it, because it only means they will find it harder to be as successful as the white man in work, applying for mortgages and loans, and pretty much everything

litterally the way orks speak in 40k.

Fucking waycists

Ben Fischbein as in Podesta? I thought you were referring me some linguistics expert who could assert that the BBC Pidgin is a real language.

>mfw I pay £12.25 a month for this and I can go to prison if I refuse to pay.

>bbc.com/pidgin
OMG I really cant believe this. It's like snoop dogs shizzolator years ago which was quite funny but this sheeeit is real yo!

Just remember to bin that knife lad

Wonder how the BBC is allowed to pull something like this off? They must know this is actually extremely racist, right?

There's no such thing as the "Pidgin English" language. There are tens of various pidgin English languages existing, so this BBC nonsense is just a dumbed-down degraded version of English.

Fuck the BBC

or so u b claimin mon

>Not posting the best pidgin video ever
youtube.com/watch?v=LiMdXTCT_O8

Who the hell said you have to pay? You only pay if you use it. Cut your antenna and get a refund

Does anyone else remember when the BBC World Service was all clipped tones and Lilliburlero? I had a shortwave radio when I was a kid and used to love tuning in

youtu.be/B4BZrSj2VU4

Hearing that brought back major nostalgia

>disgusting americunts actually think their broken garbage """english""" is better than nigger pidgin
as expected from a country so obesed

Why Ghana dey launch satellite for space

bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41034578

i really wish these articles had a comment section

It's fucking retarded.

You're always going to find some autistic taxonomist to classify shit. That doesn't make this anything less than bigotry of lowered expectations.

Ultimately the BBC is saying niggers are too stupid to learn English (despite it being taught in those countries) and the English speaking world can't learn a damned thing from them. Oh, and despite their worthlessness and lack of intelligence, they're somehow worth spending all this money on.

Fuck off 'straya, you're drunk or huffing gas

>Humanity ca. 2050

Guys, we have to step up our trolling-game, at first sight i thought that was satire but this shit israel

Actually it's quiet hilarious those libtards went so far down their path they don't realize they just make fun of their beloved kangz

Britain why? Whyyyyy?

>but na for inside bush she dey poopoo
Top kek. Literally toddlerspeak.

Этo пиздeц пoлный

>inside bush she dey poopoo

I'm gonna be linking the pidgin version of BBC articles whenever I can from now

real or not, its already became a laughing stock for the world

Nice non country news service

is this a ylyl thread?

Holy shit. I wonder how long this foolishness will last? Fucking English-cucks.

It's official, Brits are literally cucks. Bow down to your nigger masters, goy!

'cause it makes more sense than launching an underground satellite?

a dom belief wata seen mafakr , dem be like yo pimp ma ride , fo shizzle

Well fuck me sideways. Literally niggerspeak.

I hate niggers so god damn much.

The only reason the BBC is still afloat if the billions paid to them by the government on behalf of the elderly

When you consider that the average age of the BBC1 viewer is OVER 60, things suddenly start to make a lot of sense

The TV is fake narratives for the elderly, online is their fake crazy rainbow stalinism for da yoof

We need to get our grannys watching some Alex Jones and David Knight

Just tell them their money is going towards fucking pidgen speak and they'll stop paying

>£289m

Smell like embezzlement all over

Aluminum

If you do not use any BBC programming you don't have to pay it. google "how to get out of paying tv licence"

TV will be dead in 30 years anyway. conventional TV (excluding ondemand) is already becoming radio-tier.

When will the west collapse so we can start over?

Lost
Also checked

I haven't paid in over 10 years. The cunts were supposed to earn their shekels by producing content that 'entertains, informs and educates' free of bias. All three if those tenets were thrown out the window and so was any chance of me paying the fee.

Stop using "google" as a verb to mean anything other than ass-fucked with sand instead of lube

Orwell's newspeak is finally here

This isn't newspeak. It's Fat Albert's gangspeak

The year isn't 1984 either but thangs be like it do senpai

>"Let 'em tell da King. Da east belongs to da Orcs. Da east belongs to Morglum. Da east is green."
—Morglum Necksnapper

I'm sorry, ~search on your favourite search engine~ (it's going to be google)

happy now?

Though wouldn't using it as an act of sandpaper sodomy still be using it as a verb?

"Hey girl, can i google you? I'll be gentle"

AHAHAHAHAHA WTF
t. Negroid

any tips for not paying it? My mum still watches TV and I'd love to save her some money.

Declare you don’t watch tv

Don’t watch tv and get normieflix

Retards must be pretty smart.

I think I know how to speak english.

But here I can't make heads or tails of stuff.

It also feels like an insult. I speak English , German, Czech and am trying Japanese.

I'll never speak these languages like a native no matter how hard I work or try. It's infuriating.

Yet here is the BBC telling niggers it's okay to speak unintelligible English.

NO IT'S NOT.

stop paying and use your spoons to shank whoever comes to take you to prison

LOL, another clip of this cow

youtube.com/watch?v=KBT145Thor4

What the ACTUAL FUCK?

It isn't going to be Google.
#Gexit

I want pidgin English on UK BBC news every day.

Breaking news:
"Dem royal fambly gots de lockdown cos de stabby man attack dem police.!

>waka-waka
wot?

Pidgin English and African American Vernacular English are not inherently 'wrong' forms of English because they actually follow certain grammatical rules and are internally consistent. Also, the main goal of ANY language is to effectively communicate your thoughts/feelings/ideas to other people and both Pidgin English and African American Vernacular English achieve this, at least when one nigger communicates to another nigger. For example, if a nigger says "Me hungry", another nigger can understand what that nigger is saying and gives him some fried chicken so that he is no longer hungry.

FUCK OFF, BIGOTS.

>be britain, biggest empire on the planet
>fight fascism because your jewish masters command you to
>70 years later every single one of your institutions openly mock you and your culture

youtube.com/watch?v=KQu3YSnmApU

Considering that pidgins are mostly oral lingua francas between groups speaking different languages and that West African pidgins differ from each other, it is odd they made this website. What's the intended audience? Most people who can speak pidgin and are literate can likely read English. Many non-English-speaking West Africans would access the site in French. Some Nigerians will access it in Hausa. The pidgin site seems more like a gimmick than anything.

Do it the same way for anyone who tries to speak english but fucks it up

its roof not "ruf"