The majority vote for gay marriage is going to be 'Yes', isn't it?

The majority vote for gay marriage is going to be 'Yes', isn't it?

Fuck sake.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html
dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof
archive.is/ztjf2
centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf
patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11501300/
americansfortruth.com/2009/08/21/researcher-74-percent-of-bisexuals-experienced-child-sex-abuse/
discord
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation
youtube.com/watch?v=qK5V-bK6OAk
youtube.com/watch?v=fR9nDN73brg&t=51s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course it is. People are tired of fighting each other all the time. With the internet showing those of capable mind (which means not most of you guys) that we're all pretty much alike, people are turning to better pursuits and more openness.

There are precisely zero good arguments against marriage. Have a nice day.

kys

fuck off faggot

Sodomites are abominations. Fuck off

Its just Melbourne, I had no idea this was going on today and I live in the western suburbs. All of these people lived in the vicinity of the city center (Brunswick, Fitzroy, Richmond, North Melbourne). The No campaign will not hold a similar rally because its stupid; we work during the week, we spend the weekend with our families and we don't want to expose ourselves to injury which could occur at one of those rallies.There a minority among the larger part of Australians.

The other thing which pisses me off is up in those apartments, behind the library, there are cupboards full of asians laughing at the amount of fuckwits we have in this city.

Abominations of what?

you are fucking disgusting

>zero good arguments against marriage
then why do those same people actively advocate against straight marriage or ethnic preservation marriage?
ie: white male-white female marriage

You aren't advocating for marriage or love, you're advocating for social decay. Propping up the freaks and degenerates and attacking the decent "normal" family unit.

They are vile reprobate minds. I know you are just some retarded cuck who thinks sodomites are just like your Hollywood movies but that couldn't be further from the true

Of natural law. All living things live to reproduce, not have same sex relations other than queer frogs thanks to birth control pills in the water.

Wheelchairs are an abomination of natural law. Microwaves are a MASSIVE abomination of natural law. Medicine? Don't even get me started!

I get the sense you only worry about 'abominations' that overlap with things you are insecure about. How very convenient.

Who cares about fags getting the right to marry at the eyes of a laic and not based on moral law organization like the State? If the State's shareholders want gay marriage recognized and there's a quorum, go ahead with it. You can't moralize what is not meant to be moral

> You aren't advocating for marriage or love, you're advocating for social decay. Propping up the freaks and degenerates and attacking the decent "normal" family unit.

Giving the least capable, the same rights as the most capable. They will drag us down into the mud with them.

Nice source, totes verified.

You're a Western country, of course it will be.

Abstract
In research with 942 nonclinical adult participants, gay men and lesbian women reported a significantly higher rate of childhood molestation than did heterosexual men and women. Forty-six percent of the homosexual men in contrast to 7% of the heterosexual men reported homosexual molestation. Twenty-two percent of lesbian women in contrast to 1% of heterosexual women reported homosexual molestation. This research is apparently the first survey that has reported substantial homosexual molestation of girls. Suggestions for future research were offered.

>Gays and lesbians molest children FAR more than straight couples
>Also more likely to be on welfare, domestic abuse, substance abuse, suicide and mental illness
>increased rates of suicide and depression linked to children raised by gays
>Boy Scouts of America doesn't allow gay scout leaders for this reason
REEEEEEEEEE

>'ethnic preservation marriage'
>nice colloquialism for 'racist seeking racist to produce racist union with racist children'. Gee, I wonder why that's frowned on.

>straight marriage
Show me a sizable chunk of the populace supporting a call to remove the rights of normal people to get married. Go on, I'll wait.

No one's insecure over anything. Faggots are used to bring down social order; they are extremely promiscuous, they spread disease (most HIV/AIDS are from gays) and they shove their faggotry down society's throat, forcing them to conform.
Fuck off.

What is straight marriage and ethnic preservation marriage?

Findings were never replicated and sample was taken of people at pride and poorly worded.

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html

dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof

archive.is/ztjf2

These two deal with that misleading study in particular:

centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf

patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/

That is what they will tell it was, it is up to you whether you believe them or not. Have they given you any reason to trust them yet?

honest question. why does the media NEVER EVER show or ask the opinion of the muslim residents on this matter?

shit, there was a pride march here in Detroit a while back. I asked a fag buddy of mine if they were gonna march all the way through Dearborn(the middle east mecca outside the middle east), as well. He said thats were the parade does a 180 and heads back into detroit. wouldnt gimme a reason why, though. I assume he didn't wanna say something slightly racist.

i find it funny that the activist claim 70% of australians support fag marriage but as soon as a plebiscite is mentioned "omg! no way! plebiscite is literally hitler. the politicians must decide, not the people!"

Obviously, auscunt. It was plain to see from the start that the entire exercise was rigged.

Granted, I can't say I personally care much, anything that accelerates the coming collapse is fine with me.

They do. Evangelical Christians represent the bulk of opposition to gay rights, not Muslims.

It doesn't matter even if it is "No". The vote is non-binding, which means they're just going to pass it anyway.

First off, your link provides no, well, link. I'll stipulate it's accurate, though, for sake of argument.

>something something greater percentage
Does this hold true when you examine men versus women? Should men be punished more severely and have their rights completely restricted because they are multiple times more likely to commit virtually every crime? Didn't think so.
>More likely to be raised on...
No kidding. In a society where a large chunk of the populace still thinks they should be discriminated against, they show the signs of being discriminated against? I'm truly shocked.
>Increased rate of suicide...
See above
>Muh boy scouts
No one cares what the boy scouts think anymore, really. They're defunct. I say this as a former Scout who went to National Jamboree. They could have stayed relevant and chose not to.

Oh no I am not against gay marriage goy, as a liberaltarian I think they have the right to marry. They have the right consentually murder each other for all I care.

I just hate gays and guess what that's my right? I get to fucking hate niggers, fags and arabs and that's my god given right.

Try to stop free speech, fucking dare you commie bitch.

This is the best description of libertarianism I've ever seen.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300/

Tomeo, M. E., Templer, D. L., Anderson, S., & Kotler, D. (2001). Comparative data of childhood adolescence molestation in heterosexual and homosexual persons. Archives of Sexual Behavior, 30, 535–541.

The study compared people at a gay pride parade with a straight sample drawn primarily from a university.

So basically the study shoes that straight people who go to a University were less likely to report sex with an older person than gay people at a pride parade.

Oh Jesus, this is easy.
>muh social order
Entropy brings down all social orders, welcome to life. Furthermore social order that is unjust is not a desirable thing.
>muh promiscuous!
Horror, people are having sex.
>muh disease!
Your only example is a shadow of the threat it was. I'll lay money YOU didn't live at ground zero of the AIDS explosion.
>muh (Interesting homosexual imagery you have there user, says much desu) 'shovin it down muh throat'
This one speaks for itself.

The invite isn't valid anymore.. :(

It is your right to hate gay people but there is no compelling evidence that gays molest kids at a higher rate than straight people or somehow turn gay from being molested. That is a fallacy pushed by anti-gay activists because it justifies a brutal repression of our rights and associates us with the more loathsome pedophile.

>When looking at a selected group of 22 respondents whom were not being raised by same sex couples but rather had a parent who identified as non-hetero and comparing that against averages from other publications exceeding 2000 samples

That's some great science you've done there hindawi

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11501300/

No this is based in fact. Also 30% of homosexuals were molested.

americansfortruth.com/2009/08/21/researcher-74-percent-of-bisexuals-experienced-child-sex-abuse/

You're calling the study wrong but the only way it's wrong is if the sample group wasn't random, there is no evidence for that.

I've never heard of ethnic preservation marriage. Is it like forced marriage to preserve race?

Thank you user. I figured it wasn't very accurate, but was willing to stipulate just to carry the argument on. This helps so much more.

>ban evading

AIDS catchers need to die.

Forty-six percent of the homosexual men in contrast to 7% of the heterosexual men reported homosexual molestation. Twenty-two percent of lesbian women in contrast to 1% of heterosexual women reported homosexual molestation.

>It doesn't matter what they identify as, gay molestation causes homosexuality.

>homosexuality has a slew of mental illness, poverty, molestation and suicide

A guy can't "marry" another guy. Deciding to upgrade from "boyfriend" to "turbo-ultra-extreme boyfriend" can't be called "marriage" because "marriage" already has a specific definition.

This isn't even about gay sex or relationships, it's just more of the same old systematic language erosion being done by SJWs to tear down words that already have a firm meaning as if they're confederate statues, and redefine them to confuse and mislead people who have already spent their entire life internalizing a certain meaning of that word, with millions of synaptic connections reinforcing it, which you now demand they ignore. It's thought police bullshit, it's psychological abuse.

If you want a "turbo-boyfriend" then just call him that. Give him a promise ring or some shit, you faggot.

discord d0t gg/PD7G2T

of course idiot

it means more money gets loaned/spent on a pointless event that is statistically likey to end in seperation in 3 years.

creating more debt and keeping the system going.

tldr? get married goyim

More studies are needed, desu. Too bad that's not politically correct and anyone who tries will be forever blacklisted from their field.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation

Everyone dies, user. The only difference is what happens when our dbref numbers are decompiled for experiential data and recompiled.

>words
>firm meaning
Excuse me while I laugh at you.

Also, we're TRULY sorry that you had to go through the trauma of relearning that the word 'phone' now also includes a handy pocket computer. I mean, people had spent a LIFETIME internalizing the meaning of that word...

>social order that is unjust is not a desirable thing.
Oh like allowing faggots to marry

Fuck man, might aswell get censored for hate speech at that point.

>tfw get redpilled on statistics

So making it harder for gay couples to get passports for their kids is just?

You have no idea man, working in modern medicine as someone who's redpilled is hell on earth.

t. Medfag who had the "pleasure" of telling a tranny "he" tested positive for HIV today.

Funny how "gender neutral" is always feminine.

Remind me why people wanting the right to live their lives free of hatred is affecting you in any way?
If you honestly think that one day leftists are going to try to take away straight rights then you're fucking retarded.
If you think "hurr durr we must protect traditional values hurr muh degeneracy" you're an autist.
They don't give a fuck about you, they just want to not be treated the same as everyone else.

"their kids"

The fact that Catholic Ireland fell gives me no hope for here

Good thing it isn't binding
I don't know how long we can hold out against the fag onslaught

>If you honestly think that one day leftists are going to try to take away straight rights then you're fucking retarded.

This is literally happening in your country.

It's not a vote you fucking pleb. Its a plebiscite.
Literally means fuck all. If it gets a majority vote, it goes into an open parliament vote among the MPs. You think the Malcolm "The Trumble" Turnbull will let that happen to Oztralia?

>Remind me why people wanting the right to live their lives free of hatred is affecting you in any way?
That would be an infringement on the freedom of others to hate them.

Do you really think that a centre-left government isn't going to pass the gay marriage law?

i'm still surprised there are western countries who still haven't recognized fag marriage. my inner tinfoil hat says they're prolonging these legalizations (ie germany recently) to continue propping up faggot victim complexes until they run out of white countries to humiliate.

> Liberal party
> Centre-left

Cunt what?

You can hate people and still allow them to have the same rights re: inheritance and custody of children.

Don't kid yourself, both the Labour and Liberal parties are left-leaning.

lol it's going to be a no. Stop taking pictures so seriously. Australia is full of people who are against gay marriage, and the vocal minority won't change that.
>There are precisely zero good arguments against marriage
if this is true, then there are also precisely zero good arguments against incest. Remember, apparently so long as two consenting adults love each other, they should be able to get married. Children are irrelevant to marriage, so now what excuse do you have? And don't you dare fucking say 'it's weird' or 'it's unnatural' - for some strange reason that argument makes me ignorant when I use it against gay marriage.

>Australia Essential Research 2017 63%

The answer is YES.

Guys I know we enjoy a bit of banter here on the pol but I'm sure everyone can agree homophobia is unacceptable

You religious cucks lost the right to withhold marriage from gay people once you started demanding financial benefits. Fucking deal with it.

Well the world is coming to a end anyway and we all have to face god in the end and face his judgement

god doesnt exist
o
d

d
o
e
s
n
t

e
x
i
s
t

i thought we voted it legal globally in 2015

USA USA USA

taqiya

did the state of australia secede wtf?

Merica and Straya friends forever

youtube.com/watch?v=qK5V-bK6OAk

not if you left the union, if california and texas can't secede what makes you so special

We'll always be united in spirit ameribro

fuck

Still best friends

Melbourne would be a better place without those sjw tranny faggots

plus the hoards of chinese

>would be a better place without those sjw tranny faggots
to be fair that's true of anywhere

fucktard. what about haemophilia?

>Sup Forums used to be anti-government, anti-regulation, pro-individual rights

But then trump happened, and the redditors and stormcucks flocked her as if they were welcome.

Get fucking rekt, cunts. Fuck the goverment and fuck anyone who tries to regulate who I can and can't marry.

FUCK YOU ALL, STATIST FUCKING PIGS! BOOTLICKING SCUM KEKS, BURN IN FUCKING HELL!

Listen to a proper fucking australian talk about gay marriage:

>youtube.com/watch?v=fR9nDN73brg&t=51s

Fuck you all statist scum! DIE! FUCK THE GOVERNMENT! YAY FOR TIM MCVEIGH!

Melbourne cbd is basically like a little chinese city now

so many cowards in this thread. scared of a couple of cocks touching.

Question for you anti gaymarriage faggots. Ciggies, cars and booze kill far more people than unmarried gays prevents from being born, and by virtue stops potential birth in hetero families too. So why not ban ciggies, alcohol and cars? Oh and fast food you fat fucks.

to be fair, its easier to ban gay marriage than any of those

This.

Your ancient beliefs are dying out. You are no better than the Muslims.

Only if all the Chinks, Lebs and Abos turn out in high enough numbers to swing the vote to No. European Australians will vote Yes.

People are angry at the fact a spineless government wants to waste money on a non binding plebiscite they haven't even promised to back when this could be done democratically.

You are dense.

Rekt. You are on fire mate.

The left played the liberals into false security thinking they'd oppose it, now the trap has sprung and the left are pushing for a yes instead of not voting like they said they would. Some slow one haven't caught up though and think they are still saying don't vote.

The other option was if the plan backfired labor could still take faggot marriage to the next election.

It's not a plebiscite you stupid cunt. Switch on.