Did Trump juat set the media up for a killing blow?

Hurricane is hitting Texas hard, mostly the cities.
13 feet of water, makes landfall as a category for with winds over 200 km an hour, likely going to be a few hundred dead etc.

> Trump pardons a sheriff and has a member of his staff leave the White House.

For a plethora of the time a natural disaster tears a states coasts Coast apart resulting in many deaths the media talks about Trump. Trump does a press conference or rally and points out that: "all of the media did while hundreds of Texans were dying and cities were torn apart was attack me."

> that is a game changing below to all liberal media outlets!
> Bannon out back at Breitbart to point out the mainstream medias neglect and desperate vendetta against Trump over the coverage of a natural disaster.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/24/reports-jared-kushners-family-business-switches-crisis-management-amid-federal-scrutiny/
washingtonjewishweek.com/30236/you-should-know-eric-wachter/you_should_know/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Even better: the media has to stop calling Trump's presidency a disaster (one of their favorite taglines) or appear insensitive during the real diaster

It's either
A.)trump is playing 4d underwater black jack while the media is losing at goldfish
B.)trump gets lucky, praise kek magamagamaga
C.)the media is using emotion to make decisions and is making mistakes
D.)your mother will not die in her sleep tonight and will make you waffles in the morning

Holy benis

might be, I'd like to see some of those rude journo fags banned from the briefings or credentials revoked

oh I say, blessings of kek be upon you

Checked

All of the above

game changer? thats a stretch mate

>pardons racist sheriff

probably best when there is bigger stuff going on

>pardons racist sheriff
it's racist to cath and deport illegals?

Trump is about to get BTFO hard. Harvey will be Trump's Katrina. Houston will flood.

No.

>Over the course of his career Arpaio was the subject of several federal civil rights lawsuits. In one case he was a defendant in a decade-long suit in which a federal court issued an injunction barring him from conducting further "immigration round-ups". A federal court subsequently found that after the order was issued, Arpaio's office continued to detain "persons for further investigation without reasonable suspicion that a crime has been or is being committed." In July 2017 he was convicted of misdemeanor contempt of court, a crime for which he was pardoned by President Donald Trump on August 25, 2017.[17] In a separate racial-profiling case which concluded in 2013, Arpaio and his subordinates were found to have unfairly targeted Hispanics in conducting traffic stops.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say

are you some nufag that thinks racism is bad?

racism doesnt help anything. the president pardoning a racist does not look good for americas image. thats all.

racism is just another hate insult used against Whites that don't want to be replaced

did the immigration laws just change themselves in every White country at around the same time?

Nobody is saying that Africans in Africa will ever be a minority
Nobody is saying that Asians in Asia will ever be a minority.
So why are they saying Whites will be a minority in Britain in 2036?
And Sweden in 2024?
That’s because there’s MASSIVE non-White immigration in EVERY White country and ONLY White countries.
Because there’s a program of White geNOcide.
They say it’s “anti-racist” but it’s simply anti-White.
Anti-Racist is a code for anti-White.

I saw them anticipating this yesterday, no joke. Was in some random cnn panel and they were literaly saying:

"fuck drumpf for not letting us cover the hurricane while thousands are in danger, we just HAVE to talk about gorka and arpaio"

No

yeah I can see how you would come to that conclusion, but not everyone who doesnt hate non-whites wants to see there not be any more whites. or that even not being racist perpetuates the destruction of the white race

who would want to see the white race extinguished?

they don't have to

what makes you think racists hate other races? most White Nationalists are Black Nationalists too, just not in the same country. how is that hatred?

these days just admitting that there are racial differences in IQ, temperament and violent tendencies gets you labelled with the r-word

Nobody says “let’s import MILLIONS of non-Blacks into EVERY & ONLY Black countries until Blacks become a minority, FORCE assimilate them into EVERY black community to create a “blended humanity”, give them Affirmative Action & free health care and push miscegenation 24/7 via movies/t.v shows & media(only in black countries)”
THEN, when the Blacks object we call them RACIST!
Of course not.
They only call WHITES “racist” for objecting to their own geNOcide.
Anti-racist is a >code< for anti-White

the talmudians

Might as well PRAISE

It goes back tens of thousands of years. Whites are the strongest, most intelligent race on Earth and forces from beyond Earth are now, and have been in the past, trying to extinguish the genetic line. The end goal is slavery of humanity.

A subculture of the "Jews" (I use that term in quotes because real Jews are Christians, modern Jews turned their back on God 2,000 years ago) is working as proxy for extra-terrestrial forces to remove all cultural and cognitive elements that promote and sustain the strength of the Human race, which include masculinity, femininity, strong family ties, clean living, religion, community, truth, beauty, and respect for oneself, one's history and traditions, and one's elders. Once you grok the pattern it is quite clear and obvious.

This is an Age*-long cosmic war for the existence of Humanity. The struggle is not over, we were born into battle.

*an Age is 1 million years

The vast majority of illegal aliens in Arizona are brown "Hispanics" from Mexico or Central America, not white Americans. If you're trying to pick up illegals, it's common sense to ignore whites and give the brown people a closer look. The fact that this is considered immoral "racism" just proves we live in clown world.

i never said racism was immoral, and I agree it makes sense mexicans are brown, but it is racial profiling regardless.

exactly, they've all gone mad. homo "marriage", trans gender bullshit, feminists

oy vey

>but it is racial profiling regardles
so what?

Eh well he could have pardoned Marc Rich.

>muh 12d chess

my god you people are delusional

*quietly notices no one responding*

it's like there is no response to the truth

yes
fuck off, kike
see above

first captcha of the day matches first kike naming of the day

Open your eyes jew-ignorers
Jared Kushners businesses being protected by the ADL from the US Government
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/24/reports-jared-kushners-family-business-switches-crisis-management-amid-federal-scrutiny/
Eric Wachter,"I oversee all aspects of ADL’s programming within the region of Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia and North Carolina."
washingtonjewishweek.com/30236/you-should-know-eric-wachter/you_should_know/

Trump derangement syndrome is a real thing. Trump has actually stolen these libshits minds. He's the only thing they can even think about. It's full-on pathetic.

Trump's also pro-actively addressing post-Hurricane concerns whereas Bush and Obama waited until everything was destroyed before even acknowledging there was a disaster.

Checked

I love these simple breakdowns that make life easy to swallow

WIIIILLL COMMMENCE AGAAAAIIIN!!

>rounding up likely illegals doesn't help anything
A hispanic citizen could prove their status in a matter of seconds.

And for those few seconds every couple of weeks, the competition for jobs in his line of work would go down.

You stupid motherfucker.