How long will Trump still survive

Trump people in the White House are continually being replaced by globalists yet Trump remains strong and continues the fight. How long until Stephen Miller is out? How long can Trump survive???

I mean, Trump took most of his nationalist positions well before August 2016 (when Bannon joined) and it's safe to say Gorka probably didn't shape Trump's opinions during or after the election too much. Trump is his own man.

Bannon is a zionist

Are they unironically greentexting?

>meme arrows

saturn hexagon pin

He's fucked,by the end of the year it will be George Bush 2.0

>comedy chevrons

the day the trump administration died

Trump is the guy getting rid of them.

who knows what's going on in his head.

Fuck Israel you kike.

He (((KNOWS)))

>pardoned Arpaio
>tranny ban
>will end Daca which protects 750k dreamers
no reason to blackpill

andrew breitbart literally founded breitbart to be pro-israel. it's obvious bannon is a zionist. still he doesn't want to fight in israels wars.

how else would he get in the trump cabinet you stupid fuck. they're all fucking zionists, he just happened to be the best one.

Kushner is an Orthodox Jew that doesn't suppor tthe state of Kikerael.

Trump didn't like Bannon's book. Made it look like Bannon won the election for Trump

Why are you shills even trying? We know your tactics. It's obvious this thread is a cookie cutter shill thread and it won't work here.

As scarmucci would say. Sucking his own dick.

doubtful

>inb4 b-b-but dRumpf is just that petty

This is all Steve has left. The fat fuck is literally trying to sell fidget spinners to stay relevant.

>meme arrows

Hi Steve

Bannon didn't write a book you brainwashed fuck

blackmail, blackmail of family, threats. Powerful washington kikes have spent every day since November 8th 2016 scheming with limitless financial recourses to force trump to do what they want.

They're fucking kikes. Expect everything and anything terrible he's going through.

>Saturn's hexagon is a persisting hexagonal cloud pattern around the north pole of Saturn, located at about 78°N. The sides of the hexagon are about 13,800 km (8,600 mi) long, which is more than the diameter of Earth (about 12,700 km (7,900 mi)). It rotates with a period of 10h 39m 24s, the same period as Saturn's radio emissions from its interior. The hexagon does not shift in longitude like other clouds in the visible atmosphere.

>greentexting beginning with capital letters
fucking newfags

but Trump himself is a jew. haven't you seen pic related?

alright somebody else wrote it for him

he'll continue to pretend to appeal to his base but the policies will want will continue to be blocked (the fewer our guys have power the harder it will be, so it will be more and more just smoke and trump rhetoric.

every month trump buys himself as president he'll have to pay with concessions to the neoliberal agenda
that's how they take our power, they pretend to be us, steal our culture, and neutralize it.
it's depressing

>oh no my sandwich was made correctly but the guy behind me is upset they fired an employee so i should leave and nevar evrar come back and my sandwich is ruined: The Thread

>NOT GREENTEXTING IN ALL CAPS

Why do you post pictures of google links as evidence? Are those even real news sites?

Because your too lazy to literally do that but you type this comment instead exposing your kikery.