Why do white people do shit like this?

Why do white people do shit like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=2Bwnz-2MIB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's speedrunning civilization.

I thought blacks were always talking big about their "roots"?
People in that time period knew stuff we've forgotten, acting it out may bring some of it back.

They secretly worship and want to be the nigger.

because we are creative and enjoy creating/experimenting/problem solving

>Why do white people do shit like this?- 4 posts and 1 image reply shown.
money

Not really. He can into ceramics unlike niggers.

It's an educational video series.
Why do niggers shoot each other with guns and brag about it?

Because we can

lmao

Fucking 10/10 post.

White people are the descendants of Neanderthals.

He's making mostly South American designs.

for fun and youtube bucks

That's a nice civilisation he has there, but he needs diversity.

Cause fuck you thats why

Factually correct.

top 5 youtube channels

/thread

Niggers can't even play the game yet alone speedrun

kek
He doesnt have to hunt tho, he specifically says that shit like his axes take him days to form

it's IRL Minecraft

amazing..speedrunning cviliztion is possibly the most Generate Act known to man.

I thought we agreed we'd never be creative again.

Its almost like tribes need people to craft shit.

like the Native Americans African's are pastoral farmers, no point in investing in bricks if you're going to move.

Savage.

But it's whiteys fault for making Africa a shithole.

youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY

>Niggers HATE him: white Australian man reaches higher civilization in a single day than ever achieved in Africa.

He's just rubbing in the white superiority. Rhodesia and South Africa were the richest countries on the continent of Africa in the ENTIRE HISTORY OF AFRICA until niggers ruined it.

Niggers can't stand being niggers, never forget that. I truly pity those few blacks with an IQ of 120, the Tesla of their people, who can look upon their own and fully realize the horror of their race.

Don't they come back to the same places?

He probably has the most comfy YouTube channel after yatzee

I'm fairly certain most of those who colonized Africa left semblances of civilization and infrastructure.

The french left their language, the belgians left railroads...

What do you really need? They let it all turn to shit.

If I had gained foreign aid I wonder if I would be ruined.

idk Im proud of him, its taken 2-3 years but hes finally reaching the iron age

This. Give him enough time and he'll have constructed a whole new civilization out of mud and clay.

>spend days crafting a fucking rock to a functioning tool
>meanwhile chad is out hunting and slaying pussy

there are builder and destroyer cultures to put it simple

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Primitive Technology guy is a professor in Australia. So he decided to make a hobby and then film it and upload it to youtube.

Personally, I find it absolutely fascinating that with nothing more than a literal rock and some sticks he can single handedly create more of a civilization than the entire aboriginal race did before white colonists showed up.

because there's only one people in africa and they 're pastoral farmers

To taunt niggers.

well done

>eventually he'll be building electron microscopes out of scraps
>meanwhile places in africa STILL have mud huts and didnt invent wheels yet

remember fags, he had the help of knowing how to make things at rates our ancestors couldn't even dream of

Because niggers can't.

>chad is out hunting
Pretty sure he is getting plenty of it too without having to hunt for it. Looks at his view counts.

>implying there won't eventually be a video where he drags some lucky girl off into the woods to become his cave bride
>possibly several

He's not coming up with this on his own. He's reading stuff and then applying it.

Makes it much less impressive than everybody thinks.

>he's doing iron forging next
>meanwhile in africa
top kek, how can niggers even compete.

>implying the monolith isn't real
Explain how we had the same brain size for 100k years and all of human history could be attributed to 10k years

>silent video of how to acquire cave wife with subtitles

Glorious

I was wondering when his new video would appear on pol. Why not post a link?

No shit, it's a form of experimental archaeology.
Around here you have plenty of people cosplaying as Romans for weeks.

To learn about the life of Africans

Yes, and? So what if he read it somewhere instead of coming up with the ideas himself.

He's still out there in the middle of the fucking forest creating all this shit from scratch with nothing more than literal rocks and sticks.

What the fuck have you created with your own two bare hands in your entire life?

well the thing is, he was able to find and choose a good spot where he had basically everything (wood, iron, running water, clay, even prawns and shit)

he wouldn't last much longer than a nigger if he had to carry water for 12 hours every day

youtube.com/watch?v=2Bwnz-2MIB0

I hope the Chinks pillage the entire continent, I really do

This is one of my fav YT channels dude is a REAL fucking man

i don't know why you are so triggered, applying most of these principles is not difficult, i could do it , too and most people that have 2 hands as well

it would just take me time (Which it took him as well , that's why he cuts his videos...)

and as i said, he was able to pre-choose his map, that makes it pretty much easy mode

it's much easier than you think

I'm confused. White ppl are the only ones that don't shit like this. Am i truly autistic and do not understand irony?

For the same reason we crossed the seas, split the atom, and have traveled to both the bottom of the mariana trench and the peak of everest.
For the same reason why we have done everything we have throughout history.
To see if we can.

Dem white boys de build de house show how da civilization be built

kill yourself paedophile

>black people begging white people to come take care of them

LMAO

Saved

lmao I hope they all get BTFO

>with nothing more than a literal rock and some sticks he can single handedly create more of a civilization

Civilization boils down to information and technology. Almost every single person in the west could be put in this environment and die of starvation and dehydration.

This guy not only survives, he can build a house and a forge and passive traps and water collection, then put his feet up and rest.

The difference between death and comfortable living is just some information and practical skills. And the interesting part is that most people in the west probably have some idea of what bricks are and that clay is used to make pottery or what a forge is, or what coal is, but they can't put these pieces into anything useful in the wild.

Why would you live anywhere were the nearest source of water is 12 hours away?

Only a nigger would be stupid enough to live 12 hours away from a water source

If anything, the Chinese are in a perfect position to Genocide those rabid Hominids.

They don't care about being called racist and light skin is seen as a sign of status.

America really should do an exchange program.
Pay African Americans $500 to switch places with a willing Actual African somewhere in Africa, then advertise in Africa for people that want to go work like sons of bitches in the US.
Frame it as reparations or some shit and watch the motivated and competent move in while the incompetent and white hating move out.

i dont get it

This guy says he has ore on the land he uses. His plan is to work his way from the stone age all the way into at least the iron age. Its going to be fucking awesome.

I don't think your hair-brained scheme will work.

Not that I am going to refute it. I just enjoy shutting it down.

animals, mosquitoes etc.

niggers can't go home at night , they have to worry about other niggers as well

you can't apply basic physical laws ? nothing he is doing is high level shit that requires special expertise , everybody could do what he does if they spent enough time researching

put him into the same spot, without any kind of pre-research, he will probably only get as far as his real life education takes him and not much further than niggers

>he wouldn't last much longer than a nigger if he had to carry water for 12 hours every day

- Settle next to running water.
- Well.
- Aqueduct.

Do you think the west never had to solve these issues? Not to mention the first civilizations sprung up in the near-desert, solving water transportation was one of the first problems we faced. The hanging gardens of Babylon required a massive aqueduct system to get water out in the desert.

> find and choose a good spot where he had basically everything

And yet the rainforest is the last stronghold for primitives, not the first centre of civilization. Feels like you're missing a few slices in your pizza Jared.

Because user, when the lights go out, it's going to be spectacular to watch niggers and shit skins who have grown accustomed to Western stability starve and die from exposure, while we whites will survive the cold.

We were born in the cold, you merely adapted it.

>while you spend the day chipping stone
>stacy's with chad, taking his bone

Because we've evolved in cold weather. We plan for survival accordingly. Should a sun flare knock out the power grid and society turn to chaos, guys like this will be able to prosper. The skills he has may be worthless in our soft infrastructure-rich society, but when those trucks stop bringing food to your local Walmart, building your own shelter in the woods will be priceless.

White people are legitimately insane. Fuck them. Fuck them all to hell.

>you can't apply basic physical laws ? nothing he is doing is high level

Spoken like a man who would die before the battery on his iPhone ran out in the woods.

> put him into the same spot, without any kind of pre-research

You mean, remove the very information that's the point of my post?

> he will probably only get as far as his real life education takes him

What the fuck are you talking about? He has "unreal life" education now? How do you think he's doing what he's doing? Divine decree?

What he does is beyond what any African civilization ever accomplished technology wise. The dude literally smelts iron ore with tools he made with his bare hands.

Pretty much

He is not improvising, he is just researching shit and the goes out and does it
He is not reinventing civilization, dont try to make this more than it is

building an aqueduct when you have no wood, no clay and basically no resoureces on your map is quite challenging

bigger structures require more man power, more organization and more sophisticated engineering

> rainforests
actual (dangerous) rain forests are horrible places to live in permanently , the only races that do live there turn out to reduce so much racially that the last ones that did live in the rain forest went extinct (pygmies)

as i said, he was able to prechoose his map, he's basically playing without enemies and with cheats enabled (skipping tech research)

>carry water
>what are tunnels

There's a reason fledgling civilizations all took advantage of slave labor.

i htink you are just so impressed because you can't imagine yourself doing what he does

the truth is anybody who can understand basic physical principles can do what he does

the most challenging part is:

1. having so much free time
2. finding such a good spot that nobody comes and fucks around with

iron-oxide containing mud, and he still manages to get elemental iron out of it.

imagine if he had access to ore.

as an aside, I'm impressed by just how effective his charcoal is as a reducing agent.

niggers aren't even yet that far in evolution

Pretty much. Except it'll be an extreme minority of big guys who are actually capable of leading tribal-like society that would inevitable resurface in the event of global energy crisis and subsequent civil collapse.

It's not just most niggers will die, whites too - to a lesser extent.

To put the black man down.

Oh I agree, there will for sure be whites who die. Mostly elderly and children eith inept parents, but for the most part people like me will make it just fine. I already have a food bank that is stocked for two years.

The Chinese will have no empathy for niggers in the slightest.

>being nomadic means you have run around naked with flies in your eyes and dwell in a tiny dark mud hut
um sweetie, that's wrong.