Is abortion right or wrong?

I think it's right, it is a women's choice and it can prevent the born of a unwanted child.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRKdftejVA0
youtube.com/watch?v=lrl9QQHY2vA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Pro-choice people are total scum.

It's wrong per se, but since most of its users are blacks, junkies, and other undesirable elements, it's a low priority issue.

Mr. Socko says to former president:

Run, nigger, run.

I don't know, is killing another human wrong? Do you think someone killing you is wrong? Do you kill a lot of people who can't defend themselves for selfish reasons?

I'm not against abortion for children who would be born as gross mutants or so sick they'd die in agony, because that's mercy killing. But killing a perfectly healthy child? Is this a serious question?

abortion is an evil ritual

well on the one hand, banning abortion comes down hard on degeneracy, but on the other hand, shit tier genetics (downs) and the like need to be aborted. If you tried to have both, youd need government controll over which can be aborted, but then you have a government which can control what gets aborted or not.

Abortion is redpilled it's a huge asset in the demographic battle and will allow more women to vote for the right wing

pro-life people are christcucks

>that fucking tattoo

It's personally morally wrong, but socially morally "acceptable."
That is, any person having an abortion is (usually) morally reprehensible, but they're a required social aspect for various reasons (ie less ghetto thugs and street kids).

I guess it boils down to sacrificing a life for greater social gain/less social burder vs sacrificing a life for personal gain and personal burden.

Though many abortions do the former, most are done for the latter.

Abortion is murder, pure and simple.

>illuminati symbolism on arm
deport

It is the only thing controlling the nigger population. It also kills off all the genetic fuckups and stops feminists from reproducing.

I was born early because I didn't want to wait another month. Women who abort can face God's wrath.

Abortion is only acceptable if
>Mother was raped (especially if the raper was a nigger)
>Baby will be retarded
>Birth is danger to mothers life

I support it up until 3 months. Its kind of hard to define when it is and isnt a human, after 3 months it will feel pain and thats when i think you have to draw that line. The left are right that its just a clump of cells to begin with, but the right are right that it is a human and it should have rights. Abortion isnt a black and white issue, there are many shades of gray.

Speaking absolutely out of a moral perspective - it is immoral.
Speaking pragmatically a logical man CANNOT be against abortion. As most people who do have an abortion are of lower stock - mainly colored people, women who don't take care of themselves in general, and women with various addictions. And some I assume are good women.

The beauty of pro-choice is that you wouldn't really want to have a child with most pro-choice women.

Unless there is rape involved people who have abortions should have their Fallopian tubes tied

This

>you are a clump of cells too

It's ok if you know the child will be born with some rare illness or down syndrome

Do Jews get abortions?

That man is a legend. o7

you are unwanted here abort yourself
abortion is the most effective tool of white
also, tell this to your master:
>nice Romanian click farm shill service you got there SOROS

E U G E N I C S

t. white trash bozgor.

It's alright
Who fucking cares anyway, I don't get why christians are mad, it's a fast track to heaven

I am in favor of Romanian people aborting their children.

Well if you're against abortion, are you going to adopt it?

Its wrong but usefull keeping minorities in order

lol god damn auto correct deleted genocide out of white genocide
rly u want to make this one into Romania vs Hungary thread aren't there already one on pol currently
me to there is already enough sewer cleaner in Hungary

could have closed the threat there.
We are feeding so many shits, as if these few actually matter.

fpbp

My point is that its hard to define when its alive and should be granted rights. Is it at the point of conception? Is it at thr point it can feel pain? Its not like itd not a human onr minute and then its born and it suddenly is. Its not a simplr issue, generally i think we should be cautious and rule that abortions must be carried out at 2-3 months unless under extreme condtions (mothers life is threatened, baby is ill or disabled, ect.)

It's a complete shitshow. Killing a human is wrong and so is forcing someone to raise a kid they didn't choose to have.
Should be avoided as much as possible, i.e. readily available contraception, pregnancy tests etc. Also carry out ASAP and safely.
Basically discourage but provide.

The nigger population is another government program. You can't justify government programs because of other government programs causing problems, because the root cause is the same. You're effectively saying that government is the problem, and that's why we need more government.

youtube.com/watch?v=tRKdftejVA0

anyone who is for abortion is a fucking Sub human, you cant be Aryan if you are for abortion

Only if it's free.

Opting to terminate a lifeform that's decided to find refuge in your frail cage is a meme.

you know whar prevent the born of an unwanted child?

Use a fucking condom. Or kill yourself.

I would ban abortion for white women. I'm fine with non-whites killing their kids at record numbers.

Volunteer infanticide.

How about not irresponsibly getting pregnant and then MURDERING A BABY FOR CONVENIENCE. If it was truly legal and a moral principle, it would be perfectly okay to kill a child because you can't get a babysitter.

WHY should you be allowed to kill a perfectly healthy child?

i think abortion is good you would really want that the offspring of that thing in pic related to be alive? he wou;d probably be a junky by 16 years old or some faggot liberal, this people better stay dead, so with niggers, every day nigger get aborted is good day to the world

lemme tell you guys a secret -- papaya enzymes. thank me later

>You fucked a nigger and carry his nigglet.
>Your parents find out and disinherit you.
>Your Nigger is already long gone.
You now have the option of either kill the nigglet and try with a white guy who can never ever meet your parents or birth the nigger and enjoy life as a single coal burner for the rest of your life.

Do coal burners deserve a second chance?
I think not.

>tfw that guy is not dark skinned enough to be romanian

Get your fucking memes right you inbred horse shagger

I think it's fucking bullshit that we get in trouble for killing people that are outside of the womb.
It's like, what gives those babies the right to be killed?
I should be able to walk outside and pop a few brains if I feel like it.
Especially the retards

couldĀ“ve become the Kwisatz Haderach.
Thing is, you arent giving the Kid a choice
that is the Point
youtube.com/watch?v=lrl9QQHY2vA

>whatraceisit.jpeg
depends on the circumstances, but generally should be outlawed.

the Problem starts with "You fucked a nigger"
everything else is just causality in effect

i dont care about someone else kid, its his problem not mine, nobody told the junky whore to fuck without protection,

>kwisatz haderach
i dont think i understood you, you mean "a leap forward"?

it puts the baby in purgatory

Again is it murder if its not "alive"? When should it gain rights? Its first heart beat? Conception? Measurable brain activity? When it can feel pain?

I agree people should generally try not to abort a baby but i also dont think its my decision to make. Im okay with it up until 2-3 months because i dont think its alive yet so i dont think its murder. I dont think preventing life is murder, that is why i also dont have a problem with condom use during sex.

You should try not getting so emotional about the issue and realise that its not an easy issue to tackle because its not clear cut, we are talking in abstractions about things that are difficult to understand.

Self-hating Romanian that's a first
it's a bit disappointing I was preparing my autism for the shit-flinging

(Pic related) should have been an abortion.

I support restrictions on abortions for white females, but other than that, planned parenthood is doing a solid job.

The kid could become a conservative thinker, could hate his moms degeneracy and start something great, that was my Point, sorry if i wasnt clear.
And if we let a kid pay for their Parents mistakes we arent any better than the BLM screaming for muh reparations

I think its a necessary evil. I dont really care about niggers and liberals aborting their future tax payer money pits.

>parrotting kike shapiro
wewlad

It's not a child. Who cares if these people have abortions? They're either shit people & shouldn't have kids anyway, or they have a very good reason for having an abortion. If we're considering the prospect of potentially having a child as murder, then masturbation and contraception/castration is just as bad morally, because you are preventing the process that will lead to a person. Abortions should be standard practice in places like Africa for example, give them a 3 strike system, if you have 3 abortions you get sterilised.

I remember I was an aborted fetus once.
I felt so cold.
So lonely.
I really missed my mom.
I would have loved her, relentlessly.
I had a lot of things planned for us.
But I was left behind. It was dark.
Darker than her womb, if you can imagine.
Her soul is pure, my moms.
When I was aborted, I was around the devil.
He was pure evil.
He was a Jew.
He created chemicals that seemed clean
But what makes anything say I could not have?
Who says I would have not done better?
THE JEW?
THE EVIL BABY KILLER?
But I owe my mother.
You are a Jew, I know.
Probably all lonesome.
But to you; I was science and nothing more, you promised it was a great title, I'm sure.
But I also spoke with god, and choose my mom.

Everything happens for a reason. Some of us are aborted and returned to learn the true Jew. To see him. He commits acts of such violence and treason, that to me, are baffling. Why would he kill me? A blonde haired, blue eyed, non Jew? Probably his boss and controller. And so forth. I refuse to ever believe the world is controlled by Jews; Jews have a master, I know this for sure. Just watching him run to a corner and shake his hands in fear when the aborted fetus returns with rage; he gives them up as clear as day. If they were slaves, then it goes to say, they are ones even to this day.

Now, if only this damn slave can give me some information on his master, maybe I could free the slaves? :D

Everybody is born to live a holy life and to follow the divine reason which is clearly against abortion, because the whole world isn't accidental, but has an inner purpose, even children with Down syndrome

I've noticed that everybody who is anti-abortion
is also against supporting the unaborted children.
>CHILDREN ARE GOD'S PUNISHMENT FOR SEX

>white women by far and large have the most abortions in comparison to any other race

b-but blacks do it too! its a redpill goy believe me!

>1+1=2
>TWO IS GOD'S PUNISHMENT FOR DOING MATH!

asa, si? Ce vrei? O medalie?

Just saying my opinion. I'm showing that not all romanians are brainwashed by BOR.

Would abortion be wrong if it were used to abort all gay babies? Well if it's just a clump of cells it wouldn't be wrong, but if a gay fetus is considered a person than it's murder.

This all comes down to whether abortion is murder or not, on the basis of "is a fetus a person or not". By using the statement of "To prevent an un-wanted child" it suggests that fetus aren't people, because if we took the logical suggestion of "People that are unwanted should be killed" and well you couldn't support that. We'd just end up killing the homeless, elderly, the general trash of society.

So if we don't consider fetus's people, than if someone like trump suggested putting something into the water that aborted gay babies, well then there is nothing wrong with that. The only question then is if the state can make decisions for you, which it already has and does everyday.

Honestly I don't think there's a huge ethical issues that protects the people from being forced into having abortions. It's no different than the government forcing you to take vaccines to prevent the spread of disease. Or well throwing you into jail for being too drunk.

You just need two presidents in law to justify the government genociding all gay fetuses. 1. Fetuses aren't people and don't have human rights 2. The government run by the people can vote for laws that takes choices away from people.

So yes abortion is probably wrong.

Probably would have been a miscarriage anyway, looks like a greasy trailer park bitch.

>And some I assume are good women.
chec.

pills can sort out pregnancy easily within the first few months, which with accurate pregnancy tests there is no need for a woman to set foot inside an abortion clinic these days even if the birth control fails (coil,pill and so on). even plan b, make it cheap for ru-486 and plan b generics to be accessible and without a massive consultation just advice about how it should be used.

there is almost no real need for d&c or vaccum suction abortions except for pregnancy complications or the woman is in a very bad way.

any woman who comes in past 1 month and a bit to use abortion as a birth control who is old enough to know better (15+) should receive a tubal litigation at the same time so they don't do it again.

I don't really support it beyond a certain date because it causes the child to suffer. On the other hand, it has kept our black population in check...

Society and values have existed for over 20 thousand years. Just 50 years after giving women the vote and abortion rights society is collapsing, people are chopping their genitals off, minorities are ruling office and homosexuality and pedophilia are normalized.

You do the math on whether women should have any choice.

Moral is subjective. What I consider wrong this degenerate considers it right.

>I think it's right, it is a women's choice and it can prevent the born of a unwanted child.

I guess she could do that by MAYBE JUST TAKING THE PILL

OR USING A CONDOM

OR NOT BEING A FUCKING WHORE

Cases of pregnancy going wrong are hardly excusable, considering they generally happen when women are well over 30 or having kids with beta males of other races, and MAYBE THAT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF THEY HAD GOTTEN MARRIED WITH A PROPER MAN AND GOTTEN KIDS RATHER THAN RIDING THE COCK CAROUSEL

Cases of rape are probably the only valid reason to get an abortion, but then MAYBE THAT WOULDN'T HAPPENED HAD THEY JUST STAYED IN THE KITCHEN, WHILE WE HANG THE NIGGERS ON THE TREES

You're still not getting transylvania back steppenigger.

>that face
>tattoos
>its offspring removed from the population
Explain to me what the real problem is here.

Would it be possible to get hold of aborted fetuses somehow?
If they aren't considered humans yet, is it considered cannibalism to eat them?

>that face
>tattoos
>its offspring removed from the population
Explain to me what the real problem is here.

Nu esti dat cu aghiazma pe creier daca nu ai sub 60 de ani.

Unless they racemix of course.

Abortion decreases fertility. There's a better option for women. If they don't want that child but don't worry about the pain of giving birth, they can also make others who want to grow up children babies. In other words, you talk about adoption.
And don't forget, giving birth isn't the most painful thing you can experience, there's something worse. Here are two more painful experiences:
>stung by swarms of bullet ants
>achilles heel cut off

>CHILDREN ARE GOD'S PUNISHMENT FOR SEX
>TWO IS GOD'S PUNISHMENT FOR DOING MATH
Children are necessary for your civilization to last longer as a nation or empire.
Think about the following:
what will happen to your species if they have no sex for the next 100 years?

It should have been done further up the tree so that further generations wouldn't have to witness that.

You can find them next to the foreskins at your local medical suppliers.

No not even that. Then that woman will forever be shamed as a coal-burning hag. Societal shame is a powerful tool.

No welfare for mixed crotch-droppings either.

>Deborah
Interesting.
According to traditional Judaism, women are endowed with a greater degree of "binah" (intuition, understanding, intelligence) than men. The rabbis inferred this from the fact that woman was "built" (Gen. 2:22) rather than "formed" (Gen. 2:7), and the Hebrew root of "build" has the same consonants as the word "binah." It has been said that the matriarchs (Sarah, Rebecca, Rachel and Leah) were superior to the patriarchs (Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) in prophecy. The position of women is not nearly as lowly as many modern people think; in fact, the position of women in halakhah (Jewish Law) that dates back to the biblical period is in many ways better than the position of women under American civil law as recently as a century ago.

Survival of the fittest, people with mentally ill mothers should not exist to reproduce and pass on that mental illness.

>And don't forget, giving birth isn't the most painful thing you can experience, there's something worse. Here are two more painful experiences:

I am so fucking over women telling me that birth is the most painful thing anyone can ever experience.

Whore I've LITERALLY been hit by a semi pulling a 60,000 lb load, I've experienced more pain than you and i don't have a $50k/year failed abortion to show for it.

I walk past our state's only abortion clinic every day.

The real question is how these idiots get in the situation to begin with. I give zero fuck's for the blacks that go in there.

Women who abort a healthy child should be sterilized

Abortion is red-pilled because every single person that thinks abortion is a good idea definitely doesn't deserve to raise a child. Hence why it's pretty much a self opt-in depopulation program of retards. Look at that girl in the OP pic, does she look like she would make a good mother? No she wouldn't, she'd just create more complete fuck ups like her and whoever was retarded enough to cum in her.

Another great thing about abortion is that it literally prevents the births of millions of negros. Any so-called "conservative" person that is pro-life is naive.

if your daughter gets pregnant by a dinndu what will you tell your daughter if she wants to abort it?

ill pay for it

>that tired old commie non-argument

A right to life is not a right to money.

this woman smiling and making a joke over an aborted baby should be shot and tossed in a dumpster.