Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o00gcr_wdrk
youtu.be/M26-B44qQIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those box cutters can cause a nasty scratch.

What kind of pussy nation would be brought to their knees by a few box cutters?

Is there anything more cucked than the modern American?

why are you so hateful

Hes right though. It's not hateful, it's pragmatic. W
They didn't even fight back, what's the worst that could have happened? A bit of a slashing? There's twenty times as many of you. Just zerg rush them.

Nation of pussies. Enjoying that patriot act, cuck?

I do not understand this image, what happened?

11/9

Fucking hell I never knew this. I thought they had guns. Americans really are fucking pathetic. Bloated and frightened like a sickly cow,the way every American died on that plane

At the time, aircraft hijackings had been either for financial gain or for political purposes, both of which ended in the passengers being released unharmed if the demands were met.

With this in mind, it would have seemed like a bad idea to fight back in case it resulted in the aircraft being crashed. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

I also thought they had guns.

They had some pepper spray, too.

As a kid I once fought my older brother wielding a box cutter and grabbed it by the blade and yanked it out of his hand. Gave me a pretty solid slice inside my hand. If I can do that at age 8, so can you fat degenerate flag and burger wavers. What the hell is wrong with you people?

At the time plenty of people fought back against people with fucking box cutters.

Because they're box cutters.

And there were 5 times as many people.

im not a cuck man, and just because you are pragmatic does not mean you have an accurately formed representation of our nation in your mind.

>implying there were any planes

im sure it was extremely stressful and people didnt know how to deal with the situation

>the eternal box-cutter
Vietnam would have become the 51st state if it wasn't for the Chinese flooding the Vietcong with crates of these death machines. You eurofags have no idea what you're dealing with.

They thing is that suicide attacks with planes were unheard of yet. They probably thought they were some madmen - demanding to land on some airport - then make some crazy demands - then get shot by the poilce - and everyone is going home afterwards.

didn't they use the boxcutters once they were in the cockpit and then they can just lock everyone out, no?

it'd be hard for people to know wtf is going on before they were able to barricade themselves in

box cutters can be very dangerous! my mom told me not to play with them for a reason

what do you want?

Hahaha oh wow that changes everything.

Watch out, we might superficially slash you or make your eyes water.

>firing a gun in an aircraft
britbongs really are this dumb

does this really need to be constantly repeated? They thought the hijacker were just gonna detour the plane to some shithole.

If they knew they were all gonna die, they most probably would have tried to stop them.

I don't think cockpits had locks until after 9/11. I'm not sure if they still do since that guy suicided a whole airpline while the door was locked.

>the way every American died on that plane

No americans died on that plane, but 87 cowards did.

Explain Air Marshals then.

>five guys in first class rush cockpit
>close door and tell everyone that they're returning to the airport and to remain calm otherwise they'll die
youtube.com/watch?v=o00gcr_wdrk
whoa...

Last week I cut my finger with a box cutter while opening a box and that shit hurts

>burger thinks real life is like in the movies
How do you manage to live up to the stereotype each and every time? Lmao.

Stressful situations should result in one fucking man amongst them taking the initiative and punching some faggot with a fucking box cutter in the face.

what's a lepo?

>comparing suicide saudis fighting off 87 passengers in your scenario with guns to air marshals

you've outdone yourself

id rather get shot or blow up into a building than get fucking cut 2bh

Yes but you need at least one guy doing that or else the bystander effect kicks in and noone does jackshit.
Doesn't help that the whole airplane experience is designed to keep people docile.

It's not very dangerous to fire a gun in a plane because the small hole from a bullet won't be able to cause catastrophic depressurization and it would be fixed upon landing.

If they hit a window or fuel tank on the other hand....

So? A bunch of men confronting a bunch of men in arm conflict already existed, so why was there not a single drop of testosterone amongst the passengers to fight five guys with fucking box cutters?

You can call Aussie cucks for losing to a bunch of Emus if you want, but at least they fought back.

9/11 shows that Americans are pussies. 80 guys versus 5 and they still lost.

if you think 5 sand niggers firing guns in a plane would have been a good strategy for them you're a retard

i'm immune to burger insults but i am butt blasted atm because i'm shitposting from my phone at 5am on a 72 hour shift

There was initial confusion as the terrorists claimed they had a bomb and could blow the plane.

Regardless, even if an American plane was hijacked and the hijackers had guns this time, the American people would now know their options are to either fight and die, and possibly win, or die for certain when the plane is used as a missile. You won't see an American plane successfully hijacked like that ever again.

The cockpits did have locks however they either rushed the cockpit when the door was opened or took the flight attendent hostage and got her to open the door
The pilots were under orders to cooperate with the hijackers because it was assumed that the hijackers were just going to take.l hostages
Now however the pilots will not open the cockpit door even if you start killing people and they have the ability to overide the keypad on the other side of the door

exactly, 5 guys shooting aimlessly at what the OP suggested should be a mob o 87 passengers is straight retarded. i'm not suggesting the plane would implode on itself after the first shot

>You won't see an American plane successfully hijacked like that ever again.

This. If you look at all previous hijackings, there are very few instances where they flew the plane into something, and the few times it has happened, it is ALWAYS muslim jihadists.

>if I'd been there I would have hur dur

no you wouldn't, shut the fuck up

agreed

But i've literally been a victim of a hijacking (on a bus though) and i joined multiple other passengers in making that piece of shit eat through a straw for the rest of his (short) life.

Just because you are a pussy doesn't mean everyone is.

no you didn't, shut the fuck up

this

Just because you live in a country where being a man is shameful doesn't mean everyone does.

Hows california? Humid with nigger cum i imagine?

california is beautiful man dunno why u gotta say that

FUcking gamer faggots all gonna go Superhero CGI on the ebildoers.

Fuck off, faggots.

>not firing a gun in an aircraft
SPEED HOLES, NIGGER

Box cutters are inanimate objects so the people would win

it sucks but doesn't change anything i said lmao

what freedom loving Americans ... all I see are pussies afraid to raise their voice just in case they would offend someone by doing it.

Because you're a limp-wristed faggot and everyone in your state is the same.

I legitimately hope north korea does nuke us, because they would have to nuke california. They know they would only be able to reach slightly past cali, and they have the internet so they can see you are the "most financially successful state" (because you bend over backwards for corporations), you are a massive target. I hope good ole' kim can get this done for me.

>it sucks but doesn't change anything i said lmao

Holy shit that is literally the most pathetic thing i have ever read, did they LITERALLY take your fucking balls dude? jesus christ, what the fuck is going on over the pond?

Easy pickings if there's no one to help the passengers out of their seats

lmao i'm here from georgia for residency so why don't ya shove it tough goy

> a literal shit hole dumpster eater opening his subhuman mouth about a country hes never been to

kys. no one will notice

>literally a georgia nigger living in cali

Holy fucking shit this is hilarious, I've never met a fucking stereotype before. how many white wimmins did you rape today jamal?

okay you had me at first but now i can see i've been had

godspeed shitposter

butthurt much?

>nigger gets called out at every turn
>not intelligent enough to lie or deflect so he just stops posting

Man it really is easy to spot a nigger, isn't it? Sup Forums was right YET AGAIN!

imagine what 5 of them can do

not even at all and you have a bad attitude

on the slim chance you're being genuine lmao i'm a white as fuck MD

everyone dies

youre the one living in fear

Did anyone notice that building 7 (soloman) was not hit by a plane?

youtu.be/M26-B44qQIs

Oh shit did i get you after you watched your daily rick and morty marathon? Maybe eventually a TV show will come on that teaches you how to be a real man instead of a limp-wristed piece of shit.

what no im having a philosophical discussion on another thread. we are talking about zarathustra and ubermensch. youre super bitter, its palpable

what are you so mad about?

That is possibly the most cringe-worthy post i have ever seen on this website, are you literally 12?

>If someone is mean to me they're mad!

Holy shit are you 12 years old? I'm just having a good time calling you a faggot, loser.

so you get enjoyment out of belittling others? some productive hobby

The Arabs posed as flight crews/pilots. The flights were from multi-cultural, multi-racial cities so people didn't think twice about it.

no im 22

I don't say you're unproductive because you can't stop sucking nigger cocks, why am i being unproductive if i spend a few minutes shitposting?

Do you even know how to use this fucking site?

id guess youre a fucking drag in real life too, strong-wristed tho huh

yeah and i use it a lot better than you do.

i think youre the closeted cock sucker not me; always bitching and talking about nigger dicks and cum lol

You're fucking replying to yourself you dumb nigger, are you drunk or having a stroke?

>implying i'm an asshole to everyone

Honestly you aren't entirely wrong, sometimes i'll just meet someone and hate them for absolutely no fucking reason. They usually have something wrong with them though like they're a chronic liar, a thief, or a nigger.

Oh shit, i accidentally said nigger three times. Ohh well.

QRS11

>underage that have no idea
The sand niggers that jacked the planes went into the plane bathroom and put on fake looking bombs strapped to their chests. The sand niggers also lied and said they were returning to the airport. At best, the people on board didn't want the plane to blow up in flight and they thought they were gonna get dropped off at the airport as the plane goes to some sand castle goat fucker country.

Reminder that James Woods alerted the FBI a week or two before 9/11 about the sand niggers doing a test run

i was adding to my comment

i bet you hate yourself too man but seriously hope you grow out of this faggy repressed cunt phase

>i think youre the closeted cock sucker not me; always bitching and talking about nigger dicks and cum lol
I'm not gay but if I was I would be the BEST cock sucker. Niggas legs would stop working when I start sucking, shit would be enough to turn a straight man gay.

Only fucking losers don't give everything they do 110%.

>bullies hate themselves

Nah i'm pretty happy with myself, i mean i'm not a nigger, i live in a good part of the US, and i don't have a subhuman IQ. Things could be better, but at least i'm not you.

keep it up then

I will, your trips have given me renewed vigor.

>Implying the towers existed in the first place
>Implying New York isn't a fictional hologram developed by the CIA
>Implying the past actually happened

The aircraft involved in the hijacking was a Boeing 757–222, registration N591UA,[24] delivered to the airline in 1996.[25][26] The airplane had a capacity of 182 passengers; the September 11 flight carried 37 passengers and seven crew, a load factor of 20 percent, considerably below the 52 percent average Tuesday load factor for Flight 93

America has little to no culture, therefore the people will be too lax and docile to put up a fight.

Americans are regimental beings they belive the right thing to do is follow orders or get beaten to a pulp.

When a nation is built on revolution the end result is whatever takes over afterwards will be more evil and brutal then the last ruler.

>maybe terrorists park planes and makes demans lol just like movies.

>oh boy look its newyork, all these tall buildings, surely we wont hit any along the way....

awh, godspeed user

Throw me a coming out party faggot.

lol later

Forgot to dip them in HIV infected blood

>those digits
wew laddy

>implying there were any planes at all

Fuck off

Because planes are built using the "stressed skin" technique, a hole in the fuselage could rupture the relatively thin metal surface creating a big hole. That would basically be like an explosion ripping up the plane. Look up Aloha Airlines flight 243, the roof blew off the plane, just due to cracks next to some rivets. T: pilot.