White women

What is the final solution to the white woman problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

sbs.com.au/topics/life/relationships/article/2016/08/23/why-being-really-asian-chicks-not-okay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White Sharia

Chad Nationalism

This just killed me

DEATH TO AMERICAN, JAPAN.
AND MAKE ONE KOREA

THIS IS SOLUTION TO ALL

>getting upset about coalburners

women are stupid children. just put them into submission and they'll follow. the end

Whom is she

KIM!!!!!!!

ITT

BEST KOREA!

A coal burning Slav qt by the looks

how are you, best korea?

Believe it or not this bitch is a writer for an american late night show

this comment made me so wet, cant wait for all the refugee dick im gonna get tonight.

Why would anyone learn anything when there's a clear lack of consequences for all of their actions?

Do you know the worst part about women?
Men. You're all shit eating faggots desperate for a whiff of their cheesy muffs.

life > sex
action > sex

inb4 I'm a woman
my dick says otherwise

Aryan Space Marine Rape Gangs.

NEXT

>Make swole America again

Thank you for understanding there is only One Korea. Which is us.

We are working tirelessly to solve launch and MIRV reentry modules

End the welfare state.

White women aren't worried about being single mothers because they can simply drive down to the welfare office and take your productivity, White man.

Once the ability to provide is taken out of the equation, women will simply choose the bigger cock. If they're well fed, they'll choose the most pleasurable sex over stability.

This

We must embrace and cherish inequality

Hardcore slut shaming. It all went to hell when it became okay to be a slut. Prove me wrong, protip you can't

Don't dead
Open inside

Fake.

Godspeed Kim godspeed

You best have a lot of stockpiled weapons, because you gonna need them against those American pigs

>We must embrace and cherish inequality

The free market is equality. The welfare state is institutional inequality.

Please send me the link I want to fap

I don't know why but I like watching white girls (preferable blonde girls) getting fucked by very dark black men.

Game over white bois

They're traitors and should be hanged.

t. white guy on psyops

Dont worry I am sure you get to watch it a lot in your life

The answer to trashy white women has always been
>qt Asian women

Normally this post wouldn't make sense.
But then I saw
>flag

Woman rights was a mistake

Find a fixer-upper and forge your own wives through example and honest conversation.

My girl went to art college. I talk about jews, race & IQ, the rothschilds, economy, the history of jews in Europe and their plans for the future. She's not only still with me, we're planning on having children.

Everything worthwhile in life takes work. Find a girl with a good personality and then shape her into your wife.

To clarify the most important lesson to take away from this:

You can't hold someone else to standards you don't adhere to yourself. If you want a traditional, hardworking girl who wants kids and exercises, you have to set the example. Keep your promises, present strength and masculinity at all times and she will mold herself to fit you.

I feel like this image is fake

>Water filter

>girl
>good personality

Look out the window Hanz

>killing endangered species
How is this not illegal with leftists losing their shit over it?

Why is "genocide" the only one word that comes to my mind?

You know the solution and so do I.

Why do you always post women? Because this is what your kids will look like.

>@realDonaldTrunp

>being beta cuck who goes for azn female predators and makes little supreme gentlemen
no way

Kid looks full black and it's funny how she seems completely disinterested in her own kid. Though the second part could just be because she's white trash.

Damn, as a femanon I came here to discuss politics, but you guys mention black cock so much and my white boyfriends all had small cocks compared to the black guys posted on here. I will always be against degeneracy, but black guys turn me on so much and I can't stop thinking of a bbc stretching out my tight little pink pussy.

fake af you fucking gook. shes basically an asian barbie doll like most "hot" korean women

>femanon
ofc

Based fat korean leader

It's real

Hahahaha more gay black boys coming on here with their perverted fantasies.

BBC is a myth.

why don't trump supporters ever draw him accurately?

fuck off Bruce

>Whatchu looking at white boi?

>tfw my great uncle has black grandkids and now my cousin is a single mom

Whoops

she never made that tweet not her acc. so some cuck stole her pics and now larping

Why isn't everyone screaming "AMERICA YES" and posting America compilations? Is that only for Sweden, even when 99% of people like in OPs image are Americans?

Also I hate when people don't understand what recessive and dominant genes mean.

You are right, she does look pure white.
Unlike you subhuman Anglojews.

hahahahah that must eat hags like mummy bess up inside so much that they toil their entire youth away networking and doing writing workshops and going to grad school and doing improv classes every week just to get an irrelevant role in jimmy kimmel's writing room while some hot mudshark stacy waltzes in without a funny bone in her body and just gets given her job

There good job Sup Forums we really are the jews

why are ruskie models coalburners?

RAPE

RAPE

CAGE

FUCK THIS CUNT!

YOU ARE MORAL

YOU ARE MORAL FOR TAKING A CUNT LIKE THIS AND FORCING HER TO BREED

NOT TORTURE

NOT CRUELTY

FORCE HER TO BREED

SHE IS THE ENEMY

SHE IS POISEN

leave them alone,user.
They will die

Because even niggers treat their women better than slavs so it's a step up for them.

does she whiten her infants teeth??

Calm down /r9k/ you're on the wrong board again.

how can you JUST your genes this much lol. coalburners with nigger kids are better than with none, like this they are marked

Mongrel babies are so disgusting to look at

Yes, race mix us asian, and we can groom all the hapa girls

Women from the same race have the same genes as the males, they just don't have a Y-chromosome. She's essentially trashing her own genes. Every time women praise black dicks or something they are simultaneously saying they are subhuman themselves.

toll paid

She gave birth to an African child.

>MFW east asian
>JUST

It's the other way around.
Welfare is a tool that helps the gouvernment create a voting block of impoverished people who are equal in every way. Get welfare, watch tv, eat rubbish food, drink hard liquor.
The only thing equal about the free market is opportunity. Everyone has it. The outcome however can be extremely different.

you are no less race traitor than those trashy white woman

You might get lucky an get a Keanu Reeves.

lol this is gold

theres no way she is the biological mom to that glet.

This is quite possible.
As the old saying goes: A man marries a woman in the hope she won't change, but she will. A woman marries a man in the hopes he will change, but he won't.
Woman are social creatures and - because of their physical weakness - have the instinct to adapt to their environments to ensure their survival. If you shut up and just let the left shape the environment through media propaganda, she will respond to that. But if you counter it, chances are she will side with you, especially when she thinks about a future family with you. Usually one needs to be perceived as strong to pull it off, but it also helps that the left is increasingly pathetic and whiny without reason, so ridiculing them as weak will further her perception that it is not a safe bet to side with them.

This belongs at

Lel
>When virtue signalling goes too far.

>gatorgal:
checked fake nigger account. Like so many others. How can anyone fall for that trap?... Only a nigger could believe such bulshit.

I feel sorry for her, because odds are she'll never get kids she actually loves

Women are effectively a reflection of what you do to them. If you are kind, loving, manly, they will respond by being kind, loving and feminine.

Typical fucking swedekike, I'd rather hand 1 mudshark than 10 kikes or niggers.

surrogate wives, Islam, or economic collapse are my only ideas senpai

>Tfw below average

The Jew fears a unified Korea....the debt laundering between the US and China will end so no skim for him.

It's the daily raid from antifas and redditcucks. Their conversations are so boring and brain dead they have to look for the adults to play.

Remember that what radicals lowlifes hate the most is fun. They can't stand that we're here being free saying nigger all we want while they force theirselves into random rules and haver to mutter "n-n word..." with a small mouth. It blows their mind that nobody listens to them nor accept their idiotic rules.

How to stop white women from breeding with negroes? just let them know they'll have ugly-looking children if they breed with negroes

white girls find that attractive. it's the exitement and all

That's sad man, I am an incel myself, here is the real red pill. If you marry a gook or even Jap woman, your kids will think, look and behave NOTHING like you. When you walk in public with your kids, both men and even redpilled white women will look at you like you're a loser (because you are).
You will automatically lose respect from other white people once they realize that you can only get an Asian woman, even the pro-race-mixing liberal whites make fun of loser white males with yellow fever.
sbs.com.au/topics/life/relationships/article/2016/08/23/why-being-really-asian-chicks-not-okay
If you have a hapa daughter, she will be an over sexualized, slutty daughter, she will have no identity, either than being an exotic sex object for creepy white guys like her mother and if it is a guy, it will be even worse, he will be a typical Elliot Rodgers incel loser, who will hate white men for being more attractive than him and resent asian men for being too feminized and making him look bad in comparison to white men. He will feel insecure and inferior to both asian and white guys, and most likely be an incel who never has a serious relationship with women or pass his genes on.

yea all 0,01% of them

You know how they'll look at that picture?
They'll look at the Asian babies and think they're nice.
They'll look at the white babies and think they're alright.
Then they take a look at the black babies and think they so fucking adorable and cute, and they'll want one of their own.
Why? Because black kids have all the stereotypes against them, and those women think that with their help, the black kids will be able to overcome the stereotypes.

>when you finally open your eyes and realize just how ugly black people actually are
It's really hard to see them as the same species

True