Fuck, North Korea is launching missiles again

Fuck, North Korea is launching missiles again.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/08/25/north-korea-reportedly-fires-projectile-into-sea-japan.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dkhsy5Shd_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who cares. Let them fire missles and test them. I dont give a fuck. If Trump starts a war with them he's just another Neocon puppet

We are getting better. Soon

Today's test was large failure. Technicians responsible have already been disposed of.

Another fish is dead

Hi Kimmy, I guess the Assisination attempt failed.
Maybe next time.

I dont give a shit. Your tech sucks and if you fire any rockets at anyone your country turns to dust. So test away, its your right

Not that you're actually a Nork

Woops failed LARP
foxnews.com/world/2017/08/25/north-korea-reportedly-fires-projectile-into-sea-japan.html

Unless they are lying lol

*into the sea

There was no attempt
This is impolite.

RARE
A
R
E

Which city are you going to nuke?

I love you.

Were 3 x short range missile. Not ICBM. Very unsuccessful test. Responsible staff has been liquified

Guam island. Or Japan.
Thank you for support

LEAVE ATLANTIS ALONE

When are you norks gonna make it for real?

Hey Kim how's life?

Spill more intel user

Wouldn't be surprised. Just like Soviet Russia, all the smart engineers get purged when anything goes wrong the first time, leaving nothing but a caste of dumbasses left to manage the technical stuff

NEW
E
W

When we have reliable MIRV for ICBM

Leader is always blissful. Thank you. Begrudge I must admit some truth to your statement. But failed is punished with death.

Fuck, please nuke Japan.

Some fucking nut on Coast to Coast AM once said they have real life gundams, and will bring them out if you nuke them, so for the love of all thats good and holy, nuke the fucking japs.

Either he is telling the truth, and we get gundams, or he is full of shit, and we get to enjoy seeing what happens to a nation with that much fucking nuclear radiation.

Not really, i know it is a vpn but just going with flow, i just woke up and feels comfy thinking that i'm talking with kim

>vpn

STOP! UFG! TRUMP!

Japan is not as bad state as US. But realistically it's more reliable target for our Gen 2 ICBM.

We are not concerned about Ocean Transformers consequence

Damn, DPRK keeps launching missiles.

You dont have hot water. You should try to get it first than a re entry device

UFG! TRUMP!

Internet ration is depleted soon.
Some of you are alright. Don't come to Japan or Guam soon.

STOP! 을지 프리덤 가디언

pls be real

Any chances we can convince you to nuke the cube in mecca? I hear your Chinese friends don't like the muzzies that much, so I think they would be cool with it.

This. Does anybody actually take North Korea seriously? They launch missiles, America gets angry, they shit talk for about a week, media start saying WW3 is gonna happen like the retards they are, and then life is back to normal as if nothing happened.

>We are not concerned about Ocean Transformers consequence

Kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=dkhsy5Shd_8

They just want another war.

Fuck that shit, I knew a Korean war vet that died recently, the government under obama fucked the vets insurance so hard he ended up needing to pay for so much of his last few years on this earth, and died so poor that to help pay for his burial, he had his body sold to be used by science(no fucking shit).

Once they were done with it "his ashes" were sent back to his wife to be used for a burial.

God bless our troops and all that of course.

im going on holiday to south korea on the 20th september can you hold off any nukes till i leave please on the 26th

What's North Koreas unofficial stance on Jews? Do you like them? Do you guys want a Jewish controlled bank?

Just send the fucking nukes already, all the weak ones will be purged and only the strong will survive and Japan and Korea will prosper once again, that is culturally and psychologically, no more suicides cause only weak people do it, and if there are no weak people, there are no suicides.

All religion is false. Only God is leader of regeime

Most of False Korea is inside min safe distance. So we can't use fission device. Busan is outside min safe but not valuable target.

This is a moderator fucking around, right? If not, wew.

Hey Kim. You should consider DEBIAN LINUX on your machines to fight against the Capitalist Microsoft. Socially made across the world, y'know?

t. Sup Forums

Our PC do not have operating system you are familor with

>Fired into the sea
Not happening. I might go check out the news sites to see what the media is trying to hide by hyping up this NK shit

thanks Kim I love you

Can you post a screenshot?

Make clear, we do not chose target with respect to you. But we also understand most citizen of false Korea wants to be reunited with us, but they can't not speak their mind because of oppressive US puppet state. If you are Korean citizen, we default presumption that your heart desires One Korea under divine leadership. If you are American or Jap citizen, burn in hellfire and I don't care.

reported for leaking state secrets about our linux distro.

Not unless I want my family dead

Herro darkness my old friend....

pics or didnt happen

tip
maybe tone down the posting and only wait for big news from best korea. i do see you quite a bit

Whoever is letting these IPs get exposed to the public Internet is going to be decapitated or placed in a labor camp. Either that or you guys need to put the capcode back on right now

Fair enough

North Korea will be fucking destroyed if they try to war with the United States