I'm an Englishman

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI&feature=youtu.be

What right, to give away our holy, our bountiful, our only England that has nurtured us naked. Grown us, as the oak. Is it time for us now that England yet again to defend our country? With our fire, our fists!? Is it time for our sons to rise again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I'm an Englishman
My deepest condolences.

nice shitpost mate, good job there! I wonder who could behind your d&c post you cunt

>working in office
>ask people to spell their postcodes
>learn something new every day
>M is for Mohammed now

3 times in a row lol

Fucking hell user. I'm tearing up inside. This is some strong propaganda, shit.

>Is it time?

What do you think? Everytime I offered you faggots a way to change this you all flapped it. I can't wait to move to America to get away from you fucking shameful cucks.

>Everytime I offered you faggots a way
wow what a fucking god you are
the hero we all need right now

fuck off faggot I didn't see you do shit and I can't wait until you leave this country and join BLM you thick traitor

Anglo brothers we must rise up and free ourselves from the Islamofeminist curse

Anglo btfo

hurry up faggot so we can form the CANZUK Emipre

You can go to the most rural of rural villages in the Yorkshire Dales and find a fucking pole behind the pub bar.

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs

We have been massively ethnically displaced. I'm not convinced we'll ever get our home back.

...O-Oswald... is th-that y-y-you ?

ew pls no cAnZuk
BRITISH empire * m8
say it loud and proud

You couldn't even hold onto Ireland.

>I'm not convinced we'll ever get our home back.
You'll get it back, just with lotsa lotsa bloodshed. Big beautiful rivers of blood, the best rivers, wonderful rivers, great rivers.

>implying you don't still exist today because you weren't worth the hassle

the freemasons literally caused this m9 along with the royals.

the guilds, the jewish professions the insulated closed shops of london are complicit in this because this has never been a fair country and those responisble know.

Those that brought the world to london caring not for those countries in the corrupt empire and not for the working class "scum".

crown livery companies and the city selling the sweatshops full of bengalis to jewish east end merchants protected by freemasonry.

infact the fish trade is a controlled industry and a masonic closed shop where if you set up a stall without permission you will be driven out of business.

the masons, the livery trades and the royalty as our symbols to treasure, PLEASE they were the bloody people who never asked us.

they killed millions of indians making tea plantations, killed thousands of brits creating the colonies, and now they want us to remember london through their lenses. they can sod off.

everyone knows the east end was full of jews as was billingsgate fish market and they made a pretty penny off bengali sweatshops and masons off of fleecing west indian immigrants rising damp even covers it.

its true london has changed but, we should not save the royalty,livery companies,guilds,city of london and the masons because guess where the power lies.

that would be like saving the career of miley cyrus to fight degeneracy.

if buckingham palace,the united grand lodge of london,whitehall became like grenfell tower overnight it would be an improvement.

then (((they))) would have to think again about what they are doing, the same as i wouldn't cry if westfield burned down which is a mile or two from grenfell.

boycott rioted because they used the masono jewish loan system on the labourers.

let it burn

Harsh fate, but not undeserved for hypocrite 1st world countries like yours. Wouldn't you agree chav? You reap what you sow.

Yeah, I and my ancestors are personally responsible for it all. Right? Go on, inb4 "Well yes actually because...hurr sorry Anglos part n parcel btw you should feel bad for having an empire it's your own fault!"

Actually, fuck off, no, it is undeserved.

By your logic every fucking European country should also die for being white and "reaping what you saw". Fucking virtue-signaller.

Imnot talking only about ancient history. No one gave a fuck about how unfair hypocrite EU and NATO were until it turned around and bit you in the ass. And now you're all riled up.

oh fuck off you weasel
whose fucking side are you even on?

get fucked you literally fucking nobody country

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
GOD SAVE HER EMPIRE
GOD SAVE BRITIANIA

it's all just a business
citizens are employees
country is a corporation
debts got to be paid

Fuck the queen, and the rest of the royal leeches. If one of them used their power to take over parliament I might respect them more