I'm going to the us in a couple of months

I'm going to the us in a couple of months.
what am I going to see in commiefornia ?

nukes

Considering what I know of Sewdish interests:
the inside of a gay bar

Not too diffrerent from Sweden atm

it depends on where you go. California is huge, with all kinds of cities and landscapes.

Then I guess you've never been to CA

Non-whites speaking incomprehensible words who hate you, you'll feel right at home.

Nice one Shlomo.

Homeless people absolutely everywhere.

I saw an entire family, none of them looked fucked up or anything, they just lived on the street. They were sending a little girl off to school, brushing her teeth and everything. Super, super despressing.

1/10 would not go there again.

No I havent, and im going to cali then vegas

Mexicans not muslims

Bay Aryan here

Imagine Instagram, Facebook, and Tumblr manifested into reality with a hint of Deviant Art and Second Life for a bit of edgy "creativity" for the nerdy/artsy tidbits. All of this to mask everyone's depression and xanax addictions, and when you get over that grassy hill with the fence on top, you look over to the other side and see nothing but desert weeds and garbage which was deliberately hidden.

Fags, gang bangers, corrupt police and $1 million per hour medical bills.

Vegas is even more degenerate. Fucking hell man I hope you aren't white.

you can bet your sweet cheesecake ass I am

Vegas is the same, because it's full of Californians. The only difference is that you have gun shops or guns sold at pawn shops.

>commiefornia
>us

Pick one, Sven

You have my prayers that the libshits won't lynch you then.

Californian here.

In Southern California you will see fat Mexicans and Filipinos everywhere.

Up North you will see Koreans, Chinese, Japanese, Whites.

Los Angeles city is mostly a shithole. Same with San Francisco. The best places are on the outskirts of cities or small coastal towns.

Lots of beautiful places though. Mountains, forests, dunes, beaches. We got everything.

It'll be just like Sweden, except warmer with more niggers and spics

Los Angeles initially, I guess?

LA is huge as well. All kinds of cool districts, stores, and restaurants. Ethnicity varies depends on where you're at. There's so many pockets of beautiful nature in CA. You could probably stop by Southern Sequoia and Death Valley - or Joshua Tree and Mojave. Highly recommended.

Las Vegas is great if you enjoy drinking, gambling, watching strippers, and shooting guns. Sup Forums is NO FUN ALLOWED, so it's not like you're going to get that good feedback re. that here. Both LA and Vegas makes you feel like you're in a movie.

If you're /fit/ you should definitely stop by Muscle Beach

>Bay Aryan here
>Imagine Instagram, Facebook, and Tumblr manifested into reality with a hint of Deviant Art and Second Life for a bit of edgy "creativity" for the nerdy/artsy tidbits. All of this to mask everyone's depression and xanax addictions, and when you get over that grassy hill with the fence on top, you look over to the other side and see nothing but desert weeds and garbage which was deliberately hidden.
Excellent synopsis!

>Las Vegas is great if you enjoy drinking, gambling, watching strippers, and shooting guns.

You can literally go to Louisiana and have all the same shit, with better food to boot.

Also, I;m born and raised in Southern California. We're trash. Most of us are depressed assholes with mental issues.

Northern Californians are the superior race

>Japanese

Nope. Even the Japanese areas are actually Chinese. There's more Japanese in LA than around SF. We also have our fair share of Mexicans and they're the Chinese's little piggy pets for their buffets. Same with Koreans, though we do have a small enclave of them, it's insignificant.

It's mostly Filipinos, Mexicans, mutts, and Whites, as well as a lot of kikes in the tech areas. Indians are shoehorned into both the tech areas and any 7-11.

Filipinos = Mexicans = California

>depressed assholes with mental issues.
I live in southern california but I never step out the door or talk to people so I don't know what it's actually like here. Tell me what it's like to live where I live.

I'll take that in consideration.
im definitely going to try out some guns

Mhm. Las Vegas is alive in a completely different way - even compared to Baton Rouge for example

You didn't even mention WHERE in California you're heading

You can do better than Vegas. Vegas is only fun if you're rich and have at least a few grand to waste, otherwise, you're not going to find much to do on a normal person's budget.

Go to Reno. It's Vegas but cheaper and slightly better weather, and also snow in the winter. The people although dated like it's MySpace 2008, aren't snotty like Californians.

>LA
>Cool districts

Depends on your definition of cool. Hipster districts aren't necessarily fun, unless you block out a lot of annoying people. Same with SF. You could find fun, party hard, and drop some acid at a rave, but you'll grow to hate everyone around you, even friends you make, and I don't mean to sound cynical or bad at parties. Reality will hit you after maybe the 5th time.

you'll want to go back to your white country.

It is LA shit though I posted it

>Northern Californians are the superior race

Only once you reach Jefferson, and that's practically Oregon. Really sad how the rural areas with rednecks is what defines California's best.

>Depressed assholes with mental issues

Because everyone's popping xanax and realizing their mistakes. Notice all these girls are cutting themselves, popping pills, and fucking random people to cope with their problems only making it worse, then having the nerve to advocate for no shaming.

It's like a bunch of junkies wanting more shit to cope with their withdrawals instead of seeking help all together.

Oh. Okay. Well, I'm in Los Angeles. It turned into a shithole. Not all of Los Angeles COUNTY is bad, but most of Los Angeles CITY is pure shit.

You're just going to see Mexicans everywhere. Ugly chicks are the norm, even if you head out to the beaches.

Visit: Palos Verdes, Redondo, Hermosa, Torrance, Marina Del Rey, Venice, Long Beach, La Canada, Palisades, Flintridge, Malibu, Santa Monica, Montrose

Literally stay AWAY from everywhere else.

Las Vegas is alive in a way to eat everything you could ever hope to do with your life. I'm not at all against hedonism, but Vegas is where you go when you're barreling dick first into it.

>Baton Rouge

Bad example of fun in Louisiana. New Orleans, or in the last few years, Lake Charles, are good for partying with good food and drink if you want to get comfy as fuck.

just go to a good state like idaho, ohio, ALASKA, or texas.

im visiting a friend, who lives in la

Male or female?

male

democrats

Spics, jews, fags and degenerates.

kek

Fags helplessly stripping down and humping at the side of the road because they just can't wait any longer.

Anywhere in America you will be struck by:
-The size of people's waistlines
-The prevalance of offroad vehicles on the road
-The prevalance of homeless people
-Street fights and confrontations
-Men wearing khaki shorts and flip flops

Having been across America I can attest California has the filthiest streets and the highest % of degenerates compared with other places.

If it weren't for all the nigs I'd say the south is the nicest place to be, so overall the midwest wins if you have the choice to go anywhere, as long as you go somewhere relevant like Salt Lake City and not flyover country.

Please take an extra frew hours trip and just go to St. George UT and skip that open land fill that is Vegas.

>what am I going to see in commiefornia?