Don't forget that the charlottesville nazi car was a false flag shot in two takes

In the video below, you see the black man with the white tank top with red undershirt and white shorts sitting on top of the truck, that appears in the left side of the screen.
he is missing a shoe which can be seen only a second
youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE

Charlottesville was a false flag that was shot in two takes with different cars.

some witnesses reported that the car backed up and struck the car in front of it again, which could have possibly allowed the man time to stand up and crawl over the truck and sit on the hood, but as you can clearly see the car struck the vehicle in front of it, then backed up until it was out of the scene.

The only reason the black man in the tank top being on top of that truck is physically impossible is because he is shown in the released photos to have been hit by the dodge where he lost his shoe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WZil_-E6S3Y
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/NnJtlQGe/
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/21/fake-news-charlottesville-215514
unvis.it/politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/21/fake-news-charlottesville-215514
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=WZil_-E6S3Y

these things are not organically possible.
which means it was artificial

Those people don't look they're acting to me.

>so a man lost his shoe in a attack
>must have been staged

youre going to have to pull more than that out of your ass to convince me

You're right about the mayor being involved.

He's the worst kind of carpetbagger that there is.

Nobody even remembers this shit anymore, this place is the only place I've seen still dragging it up. Move on.

That nigger with the red shoes doesn't prove that it was a double take.

Nice to see those libtards fleeing in terror.

Bumping for exposure.

so these people agreed to be hit by cars multiple times? wtf are you saying nigger.

'tis true

Aww boohoo pics and vids don't fit the narrative. Boohoo it's a conspiracy ya'll! Kys.

And this image.
Where is everyone?
Other images show heaps of people in the streets around ... But this shot.. The background is empty... But the odd black SUV is seen in the distance.
What's with that?

Here's the guy about to leap onto truck.
Why ?

So one shot of challenger travelling in reverse has no crowd in shot at all.
Yet all these people were login the street ?
Where did they disappear to?

smart nig, probably knows that the car could back off?

This, can't get hit by a vehicle if you're on top of a bigger vehicle.

I don't know if you faggots are shills trying to discredit the investigation or not, but it happened. The black man jumped on the hood of the car to avoid the car. There is live recording of the entire thing.

This is the same portugal fag that spends all his day waiting for holocaust revisionist/denial threads. fuck off /leftypol/

Here's a pic of the challenger as it drives towards crowd. There's people on the sidewalks.
Where do the go? There's no one around in the image I posted first.

No.

And where precisely was Brennan Gilmore standing as the challenger drive into the crowd.
He was interviewed immediately as an eyewitness. His background as a CIA operative was not acknowledged.
When *exactly* was he standing to be an eyewitness ?

even my normie friends are calling this a false flag. It's kind of cute, Like babies first false flag. It's like you can actually see the innocence in their ignorant eyes die.

People wear TWO SHOES? Who would have thought

>black man exhibits self preservation instincts
IMPOSSIBLE!!!! At least mention the moonroof or stripe on the hood. Jesus are you even trying this morning?

Building 7 did it for me.

Yes

and the organizer of the rally Jason Kessler is an Obongobot occupy Wall street agitator

I know it's you tripfag.

In fact this footage is attributed to Brennan Gilmore.
So a CIA operative happens to be in exactly the right place at exactly the right time to record video of the challenger driving into the crowd,
CIA agent Brennan Gilmore is then on hand to give media interviews.
How ver convenient,
Or how very con-thrived ? Con-trolled?

nah, I found s other posts where he thinks 30% tip is too much
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/NnJtlQGe/

There's a bunch of people that have animosity against black guys because their dicks are bigger than theirs. These are guys that are jealous because they don't carry that God gene that is involved of these black men out here. Keep getting jealous. Keep getting jealous while your wife/girlfriend asks for cuckolds, and wishing they could get fucked by these African warriors with these huge BBC's that can pipe them down to the point where they can feel each and every last spectacle of their pussies getting vibrated and thrusted until the orgasm just spews out. Keep saying nigger... keep saying monkey.... Come on you cuckolds, you love it. I'll be that nigger. I'll be that monkey. Yup! With a BBC. Enjoy it. Have your girl take this dick. She's imagining a huge black cock. Why do you think your bitches get huge dildoes? Because you got don't possess the BBC gene! That's why your upset. No BBC = ANGER! You're upset, you're mad at these African cocks, these rhino dicks. That's why you guys like saying nigger so much, I get it now.

The top picture is when the car is going in reverse

Must be shot with at least a focal distance above 150mm so obviously the picture only shows a narrow part of that road, also ob the other picture someone answered you with you can see that the almost everyone was in front of the car, not behind

In this case, yes. He works in Charlottesville now, and is obviously committed to progressive causes so it's no surprise that he attend the counter protest

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/21/fake-news-charlottesville-215514

Checked. What if we archive it
unvis.it/politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/21/fake-news-charlottesville-215514

nigger had ample time to leap to safety. Anyone not a complete retard beta would have done the same.

But there were lots of people in street as car went forward. Seen here. Some of the should be in shot once car goes into reverse.

Anybody see the mythbusters episode in which they tested how fast a car would have to hit a person to knock them out of their shoes?
They did trials with their crash dummy at increasing speeds until shoes came off. Didn't happen until a high speed, with fatal G force.
Too many shoes on street and not enough dead bodies reeks.
They

What happened to all of these people - why aren't any in view when car goes back passed them in reverse?

We don't be tying our shoes tight tho

I cant actually tell you the real reason why we call each other nigger. Its far more disturbing than you can imagine.

seriously though. this is the dumbest shit ive seen in a long time if you think they did this more than once and with two cars.

When it's monday and i have to go to the work i take a look at this picture and everything is fine.

Suddenly the board is full of BBC and similar trash.
So something here they want to distract from

>Tfw your gf is a bigger racist than you

didn't even read

Both sides in Charlottesville arrived there on the same buses. They were both on Soros' payroll. The whole thing was a public play put on to give Google et al an excuse to crush political dissent on the internet.

bumpity

This is not how you move someone that has been hit by a car. This is the girl that appears to be thrown behind the black truck after the car reversed. She should be flat, with her head supported to keep the spine straight. Fake as fuck.

charlottesville a guide

part 2

part 3

part 4

part 5

part 6

part 7

all democratic elites are opportunists.
What are you trying to say?
We should look for answers from Kessler about why he flipped?
Political movements are like clothing to those who wish to be on top of representing the public these days.

part 8

part 9

>""black man""
>kekistan xD flag

_donald

Tl;dr. The left really can't meme.

None of you have the power to change anything even if you know the truth.

>>>/Brockpuppet Discord/

He looks very calm. Also if your going to be falling from the bed of a truck on to the ground how would you try and land?

>missing a shoe
yeah after he was hit by a car dumbass

oh man im such a faggot. Got major red pilled.

whats with the shame clown though?

This is actually pretty almond activating evidence, even if you threw out literally all the other evidence.

Yeah the dude was totally an government operator. He plowed into that crowd with 10 and 2 hands. His face was calm. Then he floored it in reverse. Yeah, some normie faggot is gonna be able to pull that maneuver off.

Often times operatives will wear extremely bright and obvious clothing to serve as a rallying point and to take focus off other operatives in nondescript attire.

No air bag deployed, registered car has a sun roof but crash car does not, helicopter footage "lost" after professional pilots "crash" helicopter inside a city, car drives off slowly in front of multiple police officers.

Just these facts alone prove this is staged. When red pilling norms sick to simple truths.

>one shoe fell off
>the other didn't

wow such conspire very false flag

Bump for OP's good thread.

God bless you, user.

>alt-right ideology supports removal of all but white folk from america in formation of an ethnostate by any means
>there's no way this ideology could have tugged a dipshit over the edge and made him run down a bunch of leftists

at least own your fucking shit you cowards

herp derp

Who is the nigger with vitiligo?

Muh dick...

Whats your point exactly OP?

Cuckerberg literally just brought it up as the rationale for
the FB megabanning currently going on. Asswipe.

Stop projecting, you violent leftist animal.

That's a pretty nasty bruise she got on her left arm.