So i just got back from Zakynthos, Greece and i noticed that the place was fucking swarmed by Brits

So i just got back from Zakynthos, Greece and i noticed that the place was fucking swarmed by Brits
I also noticed that british girl are by far THE ugliest girls i've ever seen
they all dress like fucking sluts(but not in a good way), 90% of them were overweight with disgusting makeup and they all looked alike
also, they behaved like apes
what the fuck is wrong with brits?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_British#Population_distribution
youtube.com/watch?v=gyFyYVLsq3M&t=4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>hat the fuck is wrong with brits?
I've heard that during the industrial revolution the lower class in Britain were treated to such extremely bad standards of living that it significantly and permanently altered their genetics. They were underfed/starved, overworked, sleep deprived and constantly breathing in different toxins and often had too much heavy metals in their bloodstream. That's why they look like they do today, and are so ugly. This is just one theory though, all I know is that the typical British "tourist slut" is not completely representative of British girls as a whole, there are some good looking ones belonging to the upper class.

First off only chavs goto Greece

And we act like cunts becuase you try living in Britain, being up tight working harder than anyone in the world for shit pay and ALWAYS BEING POLITE.

We go to Greece to act like cunts, let off steam for 2 weeks

Its embarrassing i agree, but they are just kids and chavs too

IT IS A WELL KNOWN FACT THAT ANGLOS ARE SOME OF THE UGLIEST PEOPLE IN EUROPE

YOUR WHOLE COUNTRY IS JUST WHITE TRASH

ANGLOS ARE SUBHUMANS

Thats a meme, trust me we have some amazing qt's

Trash lol

thats rich coming from a Germanic Saxon/slavic/Turkish half breed.

ITS NOT

YOU HAVE A BIG POPULATION
CHERRY PICKING IS EASY

IS THIS TRASH??

This tbqhfam

>being up tight working harder than anyone in the world for shit pay

Have you heard of Serbia?

An academic journal article published in 2005, citing sources from 1997 and 2001, estimated that nearly half of British-born African-Caribbean men, a third of British-born African-Caribbean women, and a fifth of African men, have white partners.[116] In 2014, The Economist reported that, according to the Labour Force Survey, 48 per cent of black Caribbean men and 34 per cent of black Caribbean women in couples have partners from a different ethnic group. Moreover, mixed-race children under the age of ten with black Caribbean and white parents outnumber black Caribbean children by two-to-one.

Black residents constituted around 3 per cent of the United Kingdom's population in 2011. The figures have increased from just under 1.15 million residents in 2001, or 2 per cent of the population, to just over 1.9 million in 2011

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_British#Population_distribution

> Sup Forumsack travels world and is underwhelmed by ugly women and claims that everyone else "acts like apes"
Are you new, shithead?

Is there truth to this theory?

We cant help it =( So we're ugly *sobs* pls dont hurt us Germany, we are Germanic mostly, like you you

we got cucked by Saxons, Vikings, Normans, Romans and now Gibs.

Everyone tried to kill us off, Germany, Romans, Spanish, French, Russians

AND WE'RE STILL HERE !!!

I'm proud to be Anglo Saxon/norman/Viking/Roman half breed chav scum, its who I am.

ENGLAND IS FULL OF SHITSKINS

YOU ARE SUBHUMANS

Fucking hell we are literally France now

I dont mind, so long as they are not niggers

>YOU ARE SUBHUMANS
We are still the most advanced and sophisticated nation on earth, not bad for some subhumans eh?

Eternal anglo

Was that part of Yugoslavia once?

This. Britain was the first industrialized country, and it was pretty brutal.

WHO CARES IF YOU LOOK INTO THE MIRROR AND SEE AN UGLY SUBHUMAN WHILE YOUR COUNTRY IS FULL OF SHITSKINS WITH THE SAME RIGHTS?

While the "Every British girl is disgusting" meme is false, There are a sizeable amount of working class girls that are horrendously ugly, I think it's a mixture of what you said (The working class of the past being exposed to chemicals and being exhausted and starved) and that that is still happening to the poorer end of the working class

Have you stepped outside in the last 2 years?

lower class English people are the niggers of Europe
their upper class are the ones who created the empire and build the country

yes

ANGLOS ARE SUBHUMANS

>ENGLAND IS FULL OF SHITSKINS
you and us both

>bleach job - check
>clown makeup - check

Just post Big Suze already.

quintessentially british

Oh hey it's that zelda speedrunner.

IT IS ALL THE FAULT OF GERMANY

Working class English are subhuman animals

What can be done to save Britain?

You must not be fat and ugly. Some of need these girls.

t. Dragan Popodulis

Don't bring Elton John into this, he's a Homo, not a Faggot.

>have lived in the UK for many years, can confirm that general attractiveness is below average
>sense of entitlement is above average. Brutal combo

HE IS RIGHT YOU SUBHUMAN

I agree with the Melkerbro.
Can't wait to see you departing from UE.

Found him

No my friend, your nation has the ugliest women in europe. Worse then the hairy balkan ones, it's quite terrible.

Hope you had a pleasant time Orthodox bro. Now the whole Brits in Greek islands issue is really getting out of hand. Groups of British ''lads'' want to pick a fight with anyone that is not Greek(no clue why) and British girls just slut around. One thing I like about the whole situation is that the drunk Brit sluts have a weird fetish for Greek soldiers. Maybe wanting to breed with a strong white soldier is a weird kink they have to hide in UK I don't know..... My military service was quite fun.
youtube.com/watch?v=gyFyYVLsq3M&t=4s

Why do some Brits look so fucking strange?And what is wrong with their teeth?

what kind of nuclear tea she been sipping?

Have you ever heard of filters and good lighting and angles ? This bitch is plain as fuck in the plain light of the day

this is so true it hurts

I hate the fucking royals so much

Dunno slav bro. Ive traveled a lot and I would say it is the other way around. There are no other women that compare in beauty to Slavs women, so that is why brits look so shit. British women are ok if you are comparing them to any other non white race. Non whites are fucking disgusting, even rice burners are a disgrace.

the brits are a experimental country controlled by (((them))). They are trying to breed trolls.

>Brits

English ***

The English are a plague upon this world.

Awwwww is someone sad they got rejected by a british girl?

Awwww, poor baby, let me guess, mommy didnt love you?

Just because toure a virgin who hates himself doesnt mean english people are bad

Anglos and jews, bad news.

Third from the right is that small head for real or shooped??

British girl are not god-

Have you ever heard of prodstitution?
If you get laid, it might release some of that sexual frustration

>wanting to fuck a nasty british cuck
Fuck off mate

>I've heard that during the industrial revolution the lower class in Britain were treated to such extremely bad standards of living that it significantl

I heard that this also the reason why British food is so bad.It basically served only to feed the masses and taste wasn't important.

Technically, Serbia IS Yugoslavia. Croatia and Bosnia broke off from Yugoslavia so Serbia was all that was left.

There are lots of nice places in Greece that aren't ruined by working class louts like you.

Hah just kys with your little boy peepee loser creep.
British girls are NOT ugly, you take a few examples like always.

You have no idea how many repulsive, irresponsible alcoholic single mothers with wretched personalities and shoe size IQs are running around, genuinely surprised that other men do not find them a 10/10 catch and won't cater to their every whim. They seriously believe that they can run around out of control, eating whatever they like and never exercising, having up to 4 children on their own and expect to be approached by a man who will take care of them. These women do not understand how disgusting they are and really do believe they are entitled to money, sex, and love on tap whenever they feel, and they live in an age of patriarchy because they can't have all these instant entitlements. Don't ever come here if you want to find a decent woman.

Being able to appreciate bong girls is a litmus test for whiteness

>there are some good looking ones belonging to the upper class.

you mean middle class but yeah, the lower class are pretty distinct from the rest of the people here.

Chdcked.

Youre not white if you dont like british girls (as we are the whitest of any europeans)

met some bong girl at ayia napa years ago. they weren't particularly pretty, but they were loads of fun. think that's the general state of their women 2bh.

Probably because they dont wear makeup???

Everyone knows northern girls are slutty trash covered in makeup

Chavs are never polite. It's not like these cunts are just letting their hair down on holiday, they're genuinely cunts and act that way all the time.

British tourists have earned their reputation as the worst tourists in Europe.

>We are still the most advanced and sophisticated nation on earth
You don't honestly believe this do you? We're not even in the top 10.

sauce? I need Moar!

british are fucking monsters in mental nature as well as the physical

all brits should be murdered on sight

You went on a cheap holiday destination for poor people, why are you expecting to meet the Queen?

inbetweeners is great tho

but I don't get it, those bong fuckers have a world-class public health system and yet many of them choose to remain with JUST-tier teeth like this, even when they're filthy rich - take a look at Tom Hardy for instance, that little crooked front tooth of his is cringe-inducing as fuk

J U S T

>ayia napa
Chav central
You're going to meet the lowest tier of English people in places like that.

this demonic whore should be murdered first!

Heidi Harper I believe. That set is hard to find though, but there is usually some user that lurks around here with the full set.

British girls are not perf-

who will bite the dust first: the Queen or Keith?

hardest question in life

Thanks Sven, appreciated.

>John Oliver is a Jew.
>90% of the people on Jeremy Kyle are Heroin addicts

This is exactly why there are so many British men in thailand.

The worst part is that plenty of men will STILL bend over backwards for these ogresses in the hopes of getting sex.

Please don't use the Jeremy Kyle show as a reference.
They hand pick participants for a circus act the middle class can laugh at.

I've dated a British girl and spent a good bit of time in the UK. The ugly is just part of their genetics, but the fat is due to their inability to ever fucking stop drinking. They drink every day for no real reason other than the misery of UK life and then eat stupid shit while drunk. No hope.

I bet your a filthy sub human celt.

NHS doesn't provide dental.