RELEVANT THREAD:

haha, i mean what's his meme name?

CHUNK THE PUNK sounds good.

Guarantee that's a Jew

Plaid shirts are white culture

>when i say Muslim you say> brothers
>when i say Jews you say> brothers
>whien i say Hijab you say> her choice
i love these people berating each other and the irony invovled , i hope they start bombing soon after some radical group schisms off

think of how much money it costs to fuck all those people up that bad.

only a few shekels I guess...

sadly, most of these people do it for likes on facebook.

you have to spend money to get them to that point though.

you know the jews own and run the FED...
they can print as much money as they need.

Tbh I think it's necessary for whites to go through hard times, they need to feel a genuine existential threat so that people like this are weeded out and a new sense of pride and identity can arise.

It's not going to happen any other way.

Hey does anyone have the logo for the trudeau foundation?

I'd like to shit down his throat

This is truly frightening.
How can we possibly fight attains such insanity?
There is no coming back from a belief system like that dudes.
Either, he erases us, or we erase him and others like him.
That's the only way this can end up.

don't waste your precious shit with these subhumans.

wasn't there another one? with a triangle?

>btw ditch the flag and the jews talk it makes yu sound like RCMP

this one?

How does Cuckerberg sound

heeheehee

The only people who say they're apart of "white culture", are rednecks and the fags at the bottom of white society lol. I'll keep my Irish-American heritage, you can keep your trailer park culture.

wow dude you're cool on Sup Forums

EggsDee

>tfw Italians aren't white and I can't say dank food is white culture

That guy is so triggered, they always act in the same way. Someone goes to talk to them and they react like you punched them in the face.

They act like robots youtube.com/watch?v=7KiNWJ8FiYg&index=16&list=LLdu1irGm0u3IVwat_k-2DVg

Wow love me

Go pick my corn white nigger

>They act like robots

robots who get orders from their smartphones, which have effectovely rendered them into drones.

Fuck me

"We don't have a culture" reminds me of Americans thinking "we don't have an accent". It shows extreme arrogance to think your culture is somehow the default mode of being.

I get so enraged when I see the Communist flag flying in America. I just want to Murder everyone under it!

Could you imagine if someone just blew themselves up in that crowd?

I would clap. And hope that they are all dead.

Russell "Full Retard" Crowe.....I actually thought it was a still from a new movie in which he plays some developmentally disabled character.

>"we dont have a culture."

Decades of Jewish public education system and indoctrination. I wonder how he would respond if you suggested African Americans dont have any culture either

The video just keeps getting worst. At the end the woman understand that he's not a nazi and tells a lie to make herself a victim again. 8:25 "He attacked all the women around him" Bullshit.

>starts chanting him out like children once they realize they can't argue with him
Sometimes I wonder why the alt-right is even struggling with winning against them, they're the most low intellect people imaginable, all they can do is nod at each other, completely conformity based..

Don't forget: you are here forever.

>being proud of potato nigger heritage
well obviously you're not going to associate to white culture if you're not white, you double nigger.

Why the fuck do fags and niggers believe that white dont have a culture?Its just mindblowing to me

>that one guy zoning out when they start chanting 'raycists go home'

....there were no racists.

Because they use nazi imagery and worship a totalitarian leader? They chose to be edgy over spreading their message. Now they are paying the consequences.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah

i am in vancouver .. help identify carl the cuck 2.0 so i can go beat his ass and video tape it .. worht the assault charge

rcmp pls go. we're all good boys here. Trump wouldn't want anyone to be violent.

That doesn't even make sense you triggered dumbfuck lmao

>You're white, you're an opressor
>You're white, you have no culture
>You're white, you don't belong here
That's ony raisis when you change white for black/jew/hispanic.

cuximus maximus

What's wrong with his voice. He sounds so weak and soulless.

Cucky McCuckface

Its a dangeous religious cult complete with crazy chants.

>Its a dangeous religious cult complete with crazy chants.

They rule by fear in canada. None dare speak against them openly.

I will paypal/go fund me the fuck out of you if you deliver

They want to feel powerful. They preach slave morality, but get cocky as soon as they get a whiff of power. You can tell the mob took great pleasure in bullying the camera guy. The satisfaction of getting away with it.

This guy made a pretty good go of it.

youtu.be/4SobshMUod0?t=6m6s

when lefties run out of rhetoric to repeat and they have nothing else to say so they just start chanting slogans you should just confuse them and chant the same slogan with them.

they call you racist and start chanting racists go home directed at you. start chanting racists go home to watch their heads explode while blending in from those that just chant for the sake of chanting

>Whites don't have culture

>moving money internationally to fund a felony

that's a big league crime you homo. You'll be extradited and sent to the Maple Farms.

>implying I wont set up my own gofundme

>Whites don't have culture
This is my culture, but apparently it doesn't exist

he's rcmp you moron.

italians are now white apparently

Nice lack of culture you have going there Bavaria.

I would like to stab that faggots throat. I am interested to see if I ever feel any remorse because I killed that gigantic piece of shit.

I was firmly in the left and these cunts are pushing me rightward every single day. It's unbelievable that they're manifestly proving the screeds of white nationalists that have been around for decades right. And then they act shocked there's a pendulum swing when average people finally get that the far left really DO want white people dead.

Oh fuck off you divide and conquer shill. They gave us the Roman empire AND Fascism. All you gave us was vodka and communism you useless faggot.

This is what you fight for bro

ignore the british guy hiding under the dem flag if you cunts actually identify that faggot ill take a crack at him too

everything in this song was denied up until one day when they flipped the switch then the 'impossible silly right wing lie' became:

"peeeple itz In Ev It ab ull"
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

He is clearly getting desperate in order not to have his worldview shattered.

In a way, political beliefs kinda replaced religion and identity.

The left lost us when they abandoned the white working class and gave up on preserving the standards of life fit for white men and women.

Whites build the most successful civilizations in history and they can't fucking stand it

just a pussy faggot

>(((We)))

I was a leftist zombie when it was harmless. When it all sounded like good intentions to help people.
Then I realized what it really was and the effects that their slow but steady gains in the political terrain had and I swinged drastically to the right.

After a lot of time trying to inform myself I got to realize that's not about right vs left, race A vs race B, men vs women. It's all about the minimum common denominator vs the intelectual elites. As long as we keep fighting horizontally nothing will change for our own good.

The reason why people on the top wants people at the bottom to think it's a race, religion or gender issue is because you can find people from any race and gender at the bottom of the pyramid. Therefore if you think race A is responsible for your disgrace then you'll go after what's more approachable to you rather than try to reach people at the top. This one they're not affected by immigration, terrorism or civil upheavals, ever.

Please name ten muslim, feminist, black, non indo european philosophers, artists, scientists, kings, emperors, on the european continent, in these:

>The Hellenic period
>The Roman Republic
>The Roman Empire
>Byzantium
>France
>Holy Roman Empire
>Austria-Hungary
>Spain
>Italy
>Sweden
>Norway
>Russia
>Poland

Name five from the following historical periods:

>The Middle Ages
>The Renneissance
>The Baroque Era
>The Victorian Era
>The Industrial Age

I hate this fucking shitty city.

just move up into the interior like i did dude. its pretty comfy

>0AT

0ATS BROTHER?

no culture cuck

>irish
>calling someone else a white nigger

>Vancouver

>whites at all

BC is chinkland

it's literally China

Why do people confuse "White" with "American"?

Yea what's up with that? Is that babble supposed to be an argument?

chekkked

they must not have responded because there are so many and they are trying to pick the best 10

Moishe (((I'm white))) goldblattbergstein

that was made possible through the literal persecution of anyone who pointed out it was happening. Canadians don't think persecution happens to them... that's how bad they are brainwashed.

Dude if you are scared to comment on immigraton for fear of losing your job you fear persecution. Antifa and your left literally terrorize people into silence. they are no different than any other terror group. Renditon them All.

People are getting mad as fuck about the Quebec refugee situation

I think Canada is waking up

Buck the Vancuck

Jesus christ, imagine being THIS cucked.
An hero at once.

our toronto and vancouver antifa/lefties are nothing compared to the states/europe literally the rallys and marches have no more than a few hundred max. as for this persecution nonsense plent of facebook and twitter speak out against immigration and few lose there jobs for the most part at least here in van. its pretty clear you have no idea what your talking about

Fuck man. These people are fucking retarded. Maybe we should give them gommunism so they can all starve to death.

you seem triggered and defensive

>leftist say Hitler is in Hell
>They are actually taking us there
wtf, I love the Jews now: Hail the 4th Reich!

the first thing commies do when they take over is normalization: they kill all the useful idiots that put them in power.

might be worth it to see them put antifa up against a wall.

> Hitler has in fact, annexed a portion of hell.
> Constant recruits
> Planning an offensive on the 6th circle of hell this month
Where were you when Hitler defeated the devil?

Black/pol/ here
Jesus christ your women have lost it completely lmao
All offem on our side :D