Last thread was shilled away. Jared Kushner hires ADL to protect his businesses

Jared Kushners businesses being protected by the ADL from the US Government
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/24/reports-jared-kushners-family-business-switches-crisis-management-amid-federal-scrutiny/
Eric Wachter,"I oversee all aspects of ADL’s programming within the region of Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia and North Carolina."
washingtonjewishweek.com/30236/you-should-know-eric-wachter/you_should_know/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/24/reports-jared-kushners-family-business-switches-crisis-management-amid-federal-scrutiny/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's all over, isn't it? I'm being 100% serious, there's been a big shift in Trump's presidency lately and no one wants to have a rational, non shilled discussion about it.

Bump

There's also rumors of a "soft" military coup on our president. The only question is, will the will of the people be enough to stop them?

If the Russian investigation reveals nothing, Trump's presidency will die from a thousand cuts. Every tiny fuck up he makes is magnified by the media.

I honestly have no clue, and I've heard it's the other way around over the traitors in our government. I'll defend Trump on Afghanistan due to the sheer fuckedupidness of the situation with CIA drug running and the economy, but God knows.

What's clear is that Kushner is in some sort of financial trouble, and that's just prime blackmail material right there. This is not good.

Bump again. Clearly being slid

thanks user, /pol is a board of truth above all else

Trump is way smarter than any of us give him credit for. He has had is own private security detail for years and years and I am sure he has detailed files on many people. And I am sure he has secured control over his Secret Service. Trump is making friends all through the Miliatry quietly while the traitors show their true colors. I year 4 of his presidency he will have his Justice Depatment indight a whole lot of people for crimes of taking bribes to treason. Trump does not suffer his enemies. He his taking notes to find out who his friends and enemies are. Just watch you old fags. The new fags are going to be shocked when it goes down. As for the Jew business. Trump has been building in New York for decades....do you think for a goddamn second he doesn't know the treachery and duplicity of the JEW??? Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. When Kushner goes down and it kills his marriage to Ivanka, we can be Jew free for Trumps next term. Kushner is a dirty Jew chain wrapped around Trump's neck and I am certain he will be happy to be rid of him.

I don't think Kushner is a bad guy at all, but he is having clear business troubles. Remember, Kushner's father was arrested and convicted on several financial charges, so he's more than likely not a part of the Jewish Cabal.

Going to sleep, ive got everything saved in case shit gets removed from the internet

JESUS CHRIST IS DIVINE AND GODLY. WORSHIP HIM AS YOUR SAVIOR.

>breitbart
fake news

delet this

>honestly believed he would be different
(((they))) have had complete control for decades, you think they'd let some upstart ruin their plans?
THERE IS NO POLITICAL SOLUTION

>Kushner's father was arrested and convicted on several financial charges
By Janna himself, no less.

ACCEPT JESUS IN YOUR HEART, HE IS THE MESSIAH.

>Jewish gangsters extort everyone, even other jews.
Really jogs the nog.

STOP DEFENDING A JEWISH DESERT CULT

Boomp

Eternal (((America)))

ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR SAVIOR
>ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR SAVIOR
THE SON OF GOD
>THE SON OF GOD
JESUS IS DIVINE
>JESUS IS DIVINE
JESUS SAVES
>JESUS SAVES
I LOVE JESUS, JESUS LOVES ME, JESUS LOVES YOU

I've been black pilled since unite the right. it really seems to have fucked the entire movement. too many dimwits and cowards still believe the media and are afraid of standing up for their own interest in the face of the jew shitskin coalition.

>mfw people think a 2000 year old semite is going to save us.

That's what blackpilled me the most. Not the event itself, but how the entire world media reacted to it and how the normies jsut ate it all up. I thought people would question the media narrative more but it seems even after the Trump ordeal people are just as willing to gobble up the narrative.

Tell me, what happened to the pagans that helped christcucks against the muslims in Tours?
Exactly.

The only problem one could have with that pic is that this stab wound probably wouldn't lead to death.

I fucking love (((Our Savior)))

bump

>breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/24/reports-jared-kushners-family-business-switches-crisis-management-amid-federal-scrutiny/

would you expect Breitbart to be neutral when it comes to Kushner and Ivanka?
only if you're a degenerate inbred fuck

Kushner's family is funded by Chinese nationals who are buying green cards.

Chinese funding gets shut down and they are fucked.

Basically Kushner is owner by the Chinese.

OP is a mythomaniac nigger
the ADL is not mentionned in the Breitbert article
OP made things up

Don't rule out the silent majority. I'm confident that there are many UTR sympathizers that kept their mouths shut while the left was freaking out.