ITT post rare Hitlers

ITT post rare Hitlers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KsQM9HKtvA4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Rally
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poldi_Dur
google.es/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/3222051/rare-adolf-hitler-propaganda-pictures-posing-with-kids/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fash(ion) game on point

Dr Goebels, I'm NSDAP

Damn, /fa/shy as fuck. Not only the greatest leader and political icon, but also a fashion god. How does he do it?

You're a big goy.

you don't get to bring Gauleiters

is that John Cleese?

4 jew

>one day people will be posting rare Trumps

Yes, have a giggle, m8.
youtube.com/watch?v=KsQM9HKtvA4

check'd

imagine if this were made today

They got far more flak back then for the religious aspects of their shows, espacially life of brian.

All the time when i see this pic i ask myself. How did they manage to gather so many people at one place. I see no toilets, no tents. Nothing. Did they peed themselves?

Around him ppl seemed to have fun.

>posting fakes
???

I'm not very familiar with Monty Python to tell the truth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Rally

Always

>Implying

So?

The fact that criticizing religion opposed to playing around and having fun with nazi's tells a lot about the time period and political climate then and now, doesn't it?

definitely. I'm guessing this was made sometime in the 70's. They had full uniforms and Swastika banners and everything. I guess Europeans didn't care as much because the war was over and just about everyone was white anyway. I don't know secularization really started to kick in in Europe but here being an Atheist was pretty taboo up until the mid 00's

I'm not a Nazi or anything, but ever since I can remember, I always got good vibes from Hitler.

I thought it was real, turns out it's from a movie.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poldi_Dur

More people should take the /comfyuncleAdolf/ pill

are those santas?

Many rares here if anyone is interested. I'm on phone and can't crop them properly
google.es/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/3222051/rare-adolf-hitler-propaganda-pictures-posing-with-kids/amp/

Santa Claus is the American version of a far older northern European tradition

For example here in the Netherlands we celebrate Sinter Klaas on the 5th of december

Google "Zwarte Piet"

Not dressed in army uniform, seems totally legit

About a week before death

24 hrs before death. It's him on the right.

holy shit lol, would buy that kettle

12 hours

>tfw no minehead by-election

oh wow, he realy wanted to create a new religion

>" [...] is commonly depicted as a blackamoor. Traditionally, Zwarte Piet is said to be black because he is a Moor from Spain. Those portraying Zwarte Piet typically put on blackface make-up and colourful Renaissance attire, in addition to curly wigs, red lipstick, and earrings."
>spain
>white

top kek

This paper is much cheekier

>HITLER DEAD
>now what?

I had a dream about this guy.

>Hitler dood
:(

before escaping in a nazi ufo

You dream of a leader like him because your country is in shambles and overrun with invaders

He seems like he was a legit fun guy to be around. I mean he was charismatic as fuck, but he almost goofy in some of those photos.

Go figure.