Why do you hate us?

Why do you hate us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rcvRfNJU4ho
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_Wars
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks
tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/attentats-terroristes-a-paris/20160719.OBS4915/torture-au-bataclan-itineraire-d-un-delire-complotiste.html
lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/article/2016/07/18/non-il-n-y-a-aucune-preuve-de-tortures-au-bataclan_4971370_4355770.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because you're filthy animals

go back to your own home

cuz your differrent

Flag checks out

because u should not exist

Honestly you just need to go back. You don't belong here.

Because one time there were human meat in my shish taouk.

Overrepresentation in (violent) crime, rape, unemployment and welfare. Also you all vote leftist parties like good goys. Basically you're a net loss to society.

youre getting too close to where i sleep

Your religion and culture is barbaric and corrosive.

I am a German citizen, this is my home

these and
those

Crypto kikes
General Hotheads
Endless infighting
Can't walk away, must solve every problem with violence

It's like you truely are an inferior species all together

We just want you to leave.

id bet money on you not being a convert.
your blood is not european - you do not belong in Germany. You may be a "German Citizen" on paper.. but you will never be German or have any claim to Germany's land.

You wish to replace our culture and our heritage. Burn in hell by the strike of sword mudslime.

You've been trying to invade and kill us for 1300 years; our only mistake is not returning the favor more effectively.

You're going where you are not wanted.
Solve your own shit before joining us civilized people.

Cowards who have no honour
Cowards who fled their countries after YOU sold it out to the jews in 2011
Traitors who sided with the left communist in the '70s
Pedophiles
Unironical Globalist scum
You smell like animals
Your genes are shit tier
You reach salvation through death (house of peace), literally a death cult

youtube.com/watch?v=rcvRfNJU4ho

I hate ideas, not people. And Islam is a collection of many very bad ideas.

RELEVANT THREAD:

Because look at what Iran looked like before you fucks took over. Now it's a country of shitskins and walking trashbags

Your food sucks, your will to integrate led you to secular societies, your backwards religion litter our street with the suffering of women and you really have the aucacity to ask us "y of hate peepl?"

Get Necked, Achmed.

Allah is a Moon god.

One of the Archons and you all kneel to the Chief Archon Saturn.

>flag
Germany is lost. You are an alien parasite and do not belong on European soil.
>?
It has something to do with the constant trucks of peace, bombings and grooming gangs.

Germany is not a union by blood. Whoever has German citizenship and lives by German values, is German

that strange, i cant remember muslims invading america. but i do remember america invadinv bunch of muslim countries and funding radical islam

iran developped nuclear technologies you stupid twat

I am a German citizen and my taxmoney goes to fund your poor shithole of a country. Show some fucking respect you leech

No, it bought it from the chinese

You are not a German. On paper maybe, but you will never be a German, same goes for children grand kids and great grand kids, they will always be seen as foreigners. Go back and pay taxes in the land of your ancestors

So what? What does it have to do with an entire country going backwards 50 years because of a religion you retard shill with a meme flag?

Your values are indefensible. That there are good muslims says more about human tendency towards goodness than it does about any inherent value in your doctrine.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_Wars
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks

ok fucktard , post pics of tehran 50 years ago and now .

Stop your intifada and we'll reconsider things.

Also: Fuck your imaginary magic friend. This shit belongs to middle ages.

Because your doctrine entails an aggressive form of turmoil worship and death fetishism.

In effect, I hate for the same reasons I hate Christians and jews.
Currently you take priority over the foregone due to their current forms of innagression though objectively, you are all on comparable levels of immorality.

In addition to this, your existence constitutes a personal insult in light of your destruction of the old civilizations from which you parasitocally derived your "acheivments", one of which, was my heritage.

Lol you're german same as my niggers in Africa until 1975. Germans would defend western values and western civ. Islamic civ has no place here.

verpiss dich aus europa du dreckiger untermensch

95% of Europeans don't want you in Europe You are were you are not wanted, that is the definition of a subhuman. I feel at times that kikes brought you mudslimes here just to prove to us White Europeans that there are even shittier people out there than kikes... And they kind of made their point.

leave us the fuck alone

As muslims we hate other muslims,why the fuck would you expect other groups to not hate you

Time to drop some redpills, shitskin.

Fpbp

Because we're not as cucked as them and we're their biggest threat.

If they didn't fear us they wouldn't be afraid of us.

We couldn't care less what is what to you. If you're told to leave you leave. You cam go get droned in Syria for all we care.

explain yourself ,a muslim is not supposed to hate another muslim , don't blame it on islam.

And?
Do you actually think it's bad lmao? It's what Sup Forums wants but in a Christian way

Your ancestors blood has not been spilt on that soil defending that land. You do belong there. Leave.

cause you ain't us

But seriously my only hope for the future is that America has always appealed to youth and the many children muslims are having will integrate with American children and turn into agnostic, bacon eating, beer drinking bros.

Cultures here have always integrated best through the sharing of good food, good humor and beautiful women. Unfortunately muzzies are short on all 3 counts (except Iranian women, hrrnnngg).

From personal experience, I work near a social security building in Minneapolis. 3 years ago it used to be a pretty even mix of your average american collecting. Mostly retirees with a few nogs and white trash seeking gibs. Now there are tons of somalis every day that don't speak english that have come here to vote en masse for more welfare and make a once peaceful and beautiful state somalia 2.0.

>Im not german
>Just a german citzen

KYS faggot, go back to your country sandnigger.

Great, now we have religious fanatics with nukes.

you hate us. you think we hate you because you, like your jew masters, have a victim complex. its how you hypnotise yourselves into killing millions.

no bother though, reincarnation is truth and you will be faced with the falsity of your religion upon death.

Sure Achmed.

haha, reminds me of the al bundy "I don't understand women, and I don't want to understand women. Women understand women and they hate each other"

I loved white non muslims until I came on Sup Forums

if we are relegious fanatics , you are slaves to the other relegious fanatics , you are lower than us

we never liked you. No go and fuck a goat in the country of your ancestor you son of cowards.

>Whoever has German citizenship and lives by German values, is German
>muslims living by german value's

you first statement might be true for the law but it doesn't make you a ethnic german. besides the majority doesn't even bother speaking the language

Sage the bait threads.

You don't know me personally, I'm too handsome & cool for you to not like me.

Sup Forums Doesn't go to a concert with machine guns and suicide vests and starts mutilating peoples genitalia.

>le mutilating peoples genitalia meme
It was a hoax.
And... Have I ever done shit like this?

Come again?

Because I believe in global diversity and local homogenity. You have to go back.

>I am a German citizen
Citizen: yes, German: no
>my taxmoney
You don't pay taxes, youre muslim. You live off of gibs.

>Muslims don't pay taxes

LOL I WISH

Sure we are. Except romania got rid of this issue.

>It was a hoax.
Proof?

Any faggot that ccould translate this pic related

Sure

tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/attentats-terroristes-a-paris/20160719.OBS4915/torture-au-bataclan-itineraire-d-un-delire-complotiste.html

lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/article/2016/07/18/non-il-n-y-a-aucune-preuve-de-tortures-au-bataclan_4971370_4355770.html

It's all in French though but you'll get what it says with google translate even if it is shitty

Pics or it didn't happen.

From a woman; there is no handsome muslim. Only STD ridden sluts and fat Aishas go for Pisslamic dick. Why do you think so many of your Semitic brother go for terrorism, they don't get vago

I don't. I actually really admire islam. Islam and Catholicism are the religions of the Croats!

This is ottoman turkish, can anyone of you arabs translate this?

>my home is where i am a citizen
fucking lol -- your home is your blood and soil you fuckin dumb shit

Post your tax reports then.

>they don't get vago
Yet they're outbreeding you, the fuck?

Germans dont drive trucks into crowds of people for allah. Muslims do. Even “well integrated“ muslims can blow themselves up at any time. Your choice is islam or germany.

This looks damage control at it's finest, blaming the far right and all that shit, even though one of the witness told it happened.

Because our governments are for some reason letting you in by the millions and allowing you to covertly colonize us decade by decade, while we arent even allowed to say its happening, let alone fight against it.

Don't be an autist. They didn't have enough time to take the clothes off people and emasculate them. & source for the witness required

Are you the tranny or the emo hobo?

I am more then alright with Islam, I just don't like uncontrolled immigration that lets people selfishly go to other countries and change their demographics.

Do you even have Muslims in Finland? Finland should stay white, you're all blond there

With their hairy sandnigger wives.

t. hasanbegović

oh man is this even a question? you aren't human. youre animals who should be put down

Because your symbol is a death star laser, and you behave like a death star laser in slow motion.

They're controlled opposition. Too many of them means many of them will be dumb and easily persuaded by some Jew to kill other Muslims/other faiths.

You're such a barbarian you never seen a knife?

Because you are brown

because to lazy to work and getting gibs for impregnating their cousins and creating literal mongrels. We all know how pisslam has always ended. Look at the Balkans, there is a reason why Shitskins have an IQ below 80. It isn't different here. Add to this that the local population doesn't accept your kind and you live in literal ghettos. Your ideology has been doomed from the start and was and will never be able to create a self sustaining civilization. Face it, Semites are cancer

Damage control, shut it down goy it didn't happen.

There was an Islamic terrorist attack here just a week ago.

lmao get triggered Nazi fags.
Im also a turk and never faced racism once in my life. I fuck german girls, do well at german universities and i can't complain about anything.
It literally only happens on the internet.

I don't know why you want the Bataclan victims to be mutilated so bad... The jew card won't work everytime
the edge is showing, calm down a little bit

Your opinion doesn't matter son of cowards and jewish puppets who have sold out their land of origins for being lazy cunts