Gorka is OUT

Top kek. The Trump train has derailed.

Dr. Sebastian Gorka, who has served as deputy assistant to President Donald Trump since January, resigned from the White House administration on Friday evening.
“Given recent events, it is clear to me that forces that do not support the MAGA promise are – for now – ascendant within the White House,” Gorka wrote in a letter addressed to the president. “As a result, the best and most effective way I can support you, Mr. President, is from outside the People’s House.”

Sources within the administration close to Dr. Gorka claim he became disillusioned because Trump’s key policy platform of fighting radical Islamic terrorism was repeatedly undermined when his national security adviser, H.R. McMaster, fired key individuals from the National Security Council who were loyal to that platform.

A source close to Dr. Gorka claimed that he made his decision following the president’s speech in which he indicated he would escalate America’s war in Afghanistan. “The anti-MAGAs” have control of Trump’s foreign policy, the source said.

Source: breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/25/sebastian-gorka-resigns-from-trump-administration/

trump is finished

Rachel Maddow go to bed

Now he'll never win the election!

I'm with HER!

That's a good thing actually, he was unironically a nazi larper pic related (his grandfather was a nazi supporter in hungary and that was his uniform that gorka is wearing) He was a huge distraction and challenged Trump on afghanistan I'm glad that he's gone.

Being an anti-communist doesn't mean he is a nazi.

Sup Forums's opinion on Gorka's wife?

you're cucked. stop with the ironic post-ironic shitposting.

Mr. Gorka announced he was leaving in April "before the end of Summer". Also, Paul Manafort was a DNC plant. Remember that on Monday. Manafort and The Podesta Group attempted to set President Trump up. The media will twist it. By week's end they will not be able to cover for the DNC / Clinton any longer.
>you'd be in jail

It was a group founded by nazis to help nazis dipshit.
>Paul Manafort was a DNC plant
Yup, It's pretty fucking clear at this point that Manafort, Bannon, Flynn, and Gorka were the deepstate that were undermining Trump the whole time. Huge win in getting rid of them.

TRUMP CANNOT BE STUMPED!

>LE 4D CHESS

Stay delusional, my friend. You are a zealot.

I'd hit it.

don't even care.
If it were up to me, he'd be running the country alone, out of a bunker in idaho.
Trust no one.

I like you.

Since when did random staffers from the White House being fired mean the end of a president? Lmao you fucking idiots.

Baaaaased! Fuck Nazis, I love Don't the Neocon! Praise kek fellow MAGApedes XDxdxd

Good riddance. Pundits too busy worrying about a culture war when we need to win ACTUAL wars.

Glad the generals are in change now.

>resigned
>was fired for shitting up Trump's corporate chain of command and talking smack about Tillerson

I know for a fact. Has nothing to do about "but muh 4D chess" bullshit you anti-Trumpers like you use. My post was still valid, Manafort was a DNC plant, possibly more. I know this to be 100% fact. It has nothing to do about 4D chess. President Trump has known for months. Mike Rogers told him in November about Manafort. He had to keep others on for as long as he could so he could set up a trap. Mueller has his evidence now. Just enjoy the upcoming week.

>“Given recent events, it is clear to me that forces that do not support the MAGA promise are – for now – ascendant within the White House,” Gorka wrote in a letter addressed to the president. “As a result, the best and most effective way I can support you, Mr. President, is from outside the People’s House".
If we've lost Trump, all this division, rioting, censorship, was for nothing?
We might as well have just voted for Hillary, if the end result is the same, it would have spared the nation a lot of grief! Now watch the left and neocons soften on him, just like he softened on "lock her up" after he won.
I am this close to disavowing him. Fuck.

All the nazi larper shills are worried about race wars and skin colors when we should be focused on winning the wars we need to win in Afghanistan and possibly in North Korea.

How can she go to bed? She's in the news business, and Trump keeps generating more news.

>Calling Bannon the deep-state

Who pays your bills?

That's a man baby

Kill yourself

I remember a post when Drumpf bombed Syria that predicted 100% correctly the events that happened in the retard's admin up until now.

Fuck Drumpf I wasted my vote, basically it's Ye
b! Bush now. Hope he has to handle a blue congress. they'll torture him before impeachment.

When did I say Bannon? Never did.

15 minutes of research on Manafort will back up my claims. Also, the subpoenas are already public.

>Don the Neocon
Kek this

>random staffers
Face it. Trump is, for a few exceptions, becoming the establishment GOPer George W. Bush was. Bannon was right to leave when he did, but I he's going to be marginalized even further going forward with his only other disciple gone too. Stephen Miller is next, mark my words. McMaster, Mattis, & Kelly are in control.

His blind trust for military generals is his downfall.

Miller is next, media calls him a nazi. Rip America

Miller is not going anywhere.

What power does Trump actually have within the WH if he's not supported? serous question here, how far can he make moves?

Fuck Gorka. If he truly wanted to MAGA he wouldn't have betrayed Trump like this.

This.

Going against Trump on Afghanistan was ludicrous and probably just a vain attempt to divide and conquer, everyone knows we need to win there.

Can any of you Nazi LARPers tell me what Miller's real name is?

Bannon leaving was complete shit, only r/t_d retards will claim otherwise. But this is unironically great. Does anyone honestly think Trump isn't going to be pissed by reading these headlines? Gorka is essentially saying Trump is betraying MAGA on national television. Trump is not the kind of person who wants to sellout his base; he wants reelection after all, is genuinely a nationalist, and listens to his supporters (see Arpaio). So, even though Trump is surrounded by globalist Jews, perhaps these kind of headlines will ensure Trump stays on the right path, and listens to the base. He'll need it.

kys nu-Sup Forums

>don't even care.
>If it were up to me, he'd be running the country alone, out of a bunker in idaho.
>Trust no one.
The idea of Trump running America all by himself, out of an Idaho bunker makes me happy.

Good, he brought bad optics to the trump administration with his islamophobic larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a big distraction like bannon.

>bannon out
>gorka out
>miller is on thin ice
>WH owned by neocons/democrats/ivanka & jared
>own aides don't give a shit about him or his policies, say themselves they shoot down anything he wants
>no wall
>no immigration reform
>no healthcare
>no infrastructure
>sides with DACA than with own base
>30% approval

can't wait for the 2018 blue landslide. the amount of stress the conman will have to endure before he's kicked. retard actually thinks if he centers himself they'll like him.

Well, what are we waiting for? Let's make that a reality boys.

If only...

>Sean was on acid every day
>Reice is a fucking weirdo
>Flynn was caught messing too deep w/ Turkey.
Good I'm glad they got fired. Kelly should go next. You all are acting as if these people are irreplaceable gods. Get the fuck over yourself. Don't put people on pedestals and you won't feel like it's the end of the world.

>2018 blue landslide
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

in a couple of months you're gonna read how Ivanka ousted Miller because while Jewish, he wasn't observant enough for her liking and that hurt her feelings. That will be the final nail, even the cult of personality here won't be able to defend.