Fascist symbol is literally a bundle of sticks (a "faggot") tied together with an axe attached aswell

>fascist symbol is literally a bundle of sticks (a "faggot") tied together with an axe attached aswell

Holy shit Sup Forums it's almost like faggots with weaponized autism is memeing into reality

strength through unity

Everytime I see him I become so sad...

>OP just found out what a fasces is from wikipedia
Next you'll make a thread about the swastika being a hindu symbol

>XD UNITY IS BAD INDIVIDUALISM IS EVERYTHING ONLY KEKS NEED GOVERNMENT THE FREE MARKET WILL SOLVE IT

Fasces are the emblem which founded the power, authority and unity of Imperial Rome. From the Rome of the past was derived the tradition of civilisation and progress during the past two thousand years, of which theBritish Empire is now the chief custodian. The bundle of sticks symbolises the strength of unity.

Divided, they may be broken ; united,
they are invincible. The axe symbolises the supreme authority of the organised State, to which every section and faction owes allegiance.

but an axe isn't gay

I'm correlating the fact that a bundle of sticks is called a faggot, and you're all faggots on here on pol

With weapons

Weapons of autism

dipshit

As do I friend, as do I.

But then again, he went and trusted 'reason' instead of 'instinct' and fucked up.
Had Churchill (the man calling Mussolini 'Roman genius') been listened, and Hitler strangled by Italo-Anglo-Franco in time, there would been no second world war in Europe.

Mussolini could not bear Italians been called 'traitors' for the second time and could thus not remove Italy from the Axis, not even when the catastrophe was evident.

Thanks God for Marski and Ukko-Pekka for their keen eye for realtpolitik.

The deadly mistake Mussolini did was made accidentally before WW2
Mussolini was pretty suspicious of Hitler's intentions at the beginning, especially because of his intention to annex Austria. Mussolini clearly saw this as a threat. The UK and France knew this and tried to get him with them in the Stresa pact, in order to invade Germany at the same time from 3 sides if he invaded Austria. He said he needed "3 days to think about it", and on the 2nd day this secret agreement was made public and not to anger Hitler every politician on the Stresa pact said they knew nothing about it

If fucking only...

Fascism is almost indistinguishable from communism, since both are authoritarian collectivist ideologies.

Both of you get the fuck off my board.

libertarianism is almost indistinguishable from communism, since both aspire to be stateless and view the world in a materialistic way

Both of you get of my board

Communism doesn't let you have guns

>i get my philsophical and political worldview from imageboards instead of books

But what did the French and English do in 1934, when the Italian divisions stopped the first attempt at Anschluss?
Nothing and thus I cannot believe Anglo and French were serious at this point either, just trying to drive Germany and Italy against each other. The drive to appease Hitler in both British and French ranks was already too evident.

In 1934 Mussolini still believed Italian forces could stop Germany from coming to their borders, but not in 1938, not alone, which probably was correct calculation.

who calls it a faggot? pretentious faggots and english faggots, if that. they call cigarettes fags too, you have some wisdom to share with us on that, YT?

yeah, facists are the biggest libertarians, they are completely anti identity politics

The Axe represents the Ruler, Strongman. The Bundle is the unified support of the government and military behind him. No matter what they will not let the axe be splintered. Allowing the Axe to strike without fear of reprisal.

> ie, the axe is Negan
> the bundle is all of his men who also call themselves Negan because they are fully unified in their support of him.

bump

The axe is for beheading and the sticks are for beating people with. Its a roman symbol of authority

bemp