Sup Forums logic

The holocaust was the best thing ever
The holocaust never happened

Which is it you fucking retards

It would have been the best thing if it had happened

It never happened but it should have

Sup Forums is one person. i am Sup Forums. i do as i please

FPBP

It's up to you to decide, shills will shove the first on down your throat.

Jews were imprisoned by Germany in the worst war the world has ever seen. Treated badly a bunch of them die. There is famine and sickness.

But to the Jew it was an Extermination against their entire people and they see themselves as the victims.

Listen, we just want all Jews gassed.

So what's the cutoff for Jewish percentage? 8 percent or below in your DNA test seems fair.

Jews father is the Demiurge Yaldabaoth.

>TFW

It would have been the best thing that ever happened, if it actually happened,

The only real holocaust that happened for real was the ethnic cleansing of Whites after apartheid ended

Maybe Sup Forums is comprised of different people you spazzing downie.

we only say "The holocaust never happened" to redpill normies
once they're under our control we begin dropping "The holocaust was the best thing ever" bombs
we continue until they're fully one of us

Well maybe, just MAYBE, Sup Forums is not browsed by one single person, and is in fact used by multiple people with different opinions and beliefs. I don't know, it's possible, right?

read this, newfags

fuk u demiurge :-333333

some jews were killed during WW2, but it was only the poor ones who dindu nuffin.

It probably did happen, but it for sure was alot less than 6 million. Perhaps hundreds of thousands. Either way it's fucked up and deep down Sup Forums doesn't genuinley believe gassing children and adults because of a religon they were born into is an okay thing to do. It's just the edgy online persona these people put on.

>In all fields

It didn't happen, and if it did happen, it would not be a good thing at all at my eyes, it would be morally repulsive. But it didn't happen.

Bump

Politics is a joke , its just a bunch of people who got motivated by self Presentations Because of their boarders being overrun. No principles , just instincts , and they enjoy it , and adopt anti intelectualism
>no responsebility
>no blame
>think the nazis are cool despite being as unscientific as the left
>book burning and ((jews science)) no special relativity for you guys and No atom bomb

Lawl watch this fag backtrack

>gas the jews
>actually gassing never occurred, zyklon B was used to delouse them, they all died from allied bombing and typhus
>don't ask me why i want to specifically use gas to eliminate jews, its just a coincidence