Thanks for visiting Japan

Thanks for visiting Japan

Other urls found in this thread:

jnto.go.jp/jpn/statistics/data_info_listing/pdf/170117_monthly.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

by country

jnto.go.jp/jpn/statistics/data_info_listing/pdf/170117_monthly.pdf

Are they respecting your culture? If not, you need to send them out.

its a welcome respite from the madness in the west

Keep pumping out anime and people will keep coming.

I don't like much anime but still want to visit Japan for the food and women.

tourists tour

I just come to read LO.

Good job, Abe

We fell behind UK and France? Damn, Japanese-German friendship really is lost...

One of the last pieces of homogeneous society left on earth. Be very wary of the jews and commies that want to change Japan.

Why the fuck isn't this graph arranged by percentages? My autism is triggered.

I can't afford it. You are too far and too expensive. But considering Eastern Europe is a shithole and Western Europe is full of niggers you are probably the safest place to visit right now.

It's kind of sad that if I want to get away from Africans, I have to go all the way to East Asia.

It seems that the major driver is the increasing wealth in the surrounding Asian nations.

See that spike? That's from all the kids who were introduced to anime and vidya in the 80's/90's
We're growing up and we're going to continue seeing the motherland in droves.
Congrats

They are all hungry for that health Fukushima radiation.

I visited last year. Was well worth the money to not see mudslimes and niggers for a few weeks.
And everything is nice and clean, remembers me of how Vienna was 10 years ago.

Because Europe is an absolute shithole nowadays.

>Chinks and Koreans can't shut up about how much they hate the Jap for more than a hundred years now
>Chinks and Koreans copy modern Japanese culture and lifestyle and spend their vacations in Japan

Ok, what is this chart sorted by?

Can I visit it knowing only English? Or is basic Japanese necessary?

I bet radiation is less harmful than niggers, tyrone

What happened in 2013 again?

I don't speak Japanese and I was fine. Visited Tokyo and Kyoto. It is probably more difficult on the countryside.

Ima be there in a couple days, super excited.

Don't worry not black or Muslim

This is the reason. Bo point visiting europe. No different than american city. All the same bland corporate culture with brownies making everyone miserable. At this point I would visit Africa before i step foot in europe again

You're pretty much the only peaceful country at this point. Stay proud and do away with the "suicide is honor" bullshit. Have many kids,because you guys are fucking great and have to preserve your heritage.

>Vienna was 10 years ago.

what?

You mean in the 1980s and even there you had already turks in the 10th and 11th district.
Untainted vienna only was available until the 1960s

I visited japan and one of your merchants tried to sell me an anime loli pillow with used panties on.

WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM JAPAN??

I was talking about cleanliness on public places, not about there being absolutely no roaches around.

2007-08 : the global financial crisis, then it's down in 2009.
2011 : M9 earthquake and tsunami

Visited Kagoshima and Nagasaki in 2010. Loved it, will be back some time.

Germany is dead

Germanistan is rising

fucking this

japan should erect a skyshield to knock down every satelite over it's orbital space

can i come and see the nips to?

It's a tsundere kind of relationship.

Didn't they have a fat tsunami?

pooinloo financial crisis

korea and china is one person

you know that the places like mexikoplatz, karlsplatz, schöpfwerk etc are infamous for crime way back into the 80s, they where dirty back than and are still dirty now.

Take off the nostalgia glasses.

Why do Japs have such dodgy teeth?

I think it's kawaii uguu but is it genetic, did the Japanese evolve to eat rocks?

This. Japan, you are the last hope for humanity. Please don't be like the rest of the west with their multiculturalism, mass immigration and their sharia loving niggers.

Look the Japanese know we are still a colony and
not a real country they used the koku kanji for the
US AND UK but not us. 国国国

This is because Japan is one of the few admirable nations that is keeping their culture. Europe is laughable and the USA filled with leftists stamping their feet.

But... that should've slowed down tourism

LE EPIC JAPAN IS SO LE CRAZY!!!! AM I RITE FELLOW REDDITORS!!!

the fuckable as it say at the first column

Look at the yen, it's down like 50%, that's the real reason.

I will be back next year

The government wants to make the number 40 millions in 2020, 60 millions in 2030.

trip-dubs

Actually, makes sense. But in that case, I wouldn't blame Fukushima by itself. Rather, I'd propose a hypothesis about the long-term effects of the "lost decade" and the general, global effort to push out Japanese products having the dominant effect.

Plus, it may very well be that Japan is so based and traditional because it lived the height of its degeneracy already, degenerate tendencies being closely correlated with being on the downward curve after hitting your country's (and culture') local development apogee

Literally lower percentage of radiation than an airplane travel.

Watch more thundercock.

>go to japan on holiday
>don't get run over or blown up
>get to see the native culture without brown people shitting the place up or graffiti on priceless monuments
>get laid easy

hmm might visit japan soon

british are disgusting

Hopefully i'll be visiting for good once I marry my qt waifu. Waiting for her to get out of the shower now so I can fuck her raw. So cute when she says ITAI as I put it in.

Id love to come to Japan and work in the labor force a little bit. I only ever see english teaching jobs )-:

apparently having shitty teeth is a sign of beauty, no wonder brits have a good time over there

maybe you looks like typical anime loving pedo faggot

white piggu come home

Why would anyone go on a vacation to Japan. Unless you have family their is nothing to do there but walk around and go to bars.

China was fucken awful too.

KEKed

Thats because you need to know the native language for 99.9% of jobs dumb fuck. This isn't the United States where you can come here not knowing english and be granted gibs, force companies to employ you.

Actually visiting for two weeks this coming march. Need to review my Japanese though, I took two semesters like two years ago. Can't fucking wait to visit and spend all of my money.

>meme flag
>reddit tier post

You need to lurk, faggot.

I went in early 2000's to watch Boca v Real Madrid.
I had a blast. Went to China and Hong Kong in the same trip, good stuff, no idea if it's still the case but asian people were really nice and helpful.

>spot the plebbit poster

Why visit anywhere if you're not into culture and history? There's a fuck ton of cool shrines, castles, etc you can visit. Beautiful scenery and landscapes you can visit, great food at good prices, and just generally shit you'd never see without visiting Japan. It's a unique country. Why visit any country? There's more to life than just going to bars you colossal mung.

Russia barely went up.

Current yen rate is same as 2007-08

huwaito piggu go home!

It still seems very low but congrats on the growth I guess