>no wall
>no healthcare
>approval 30%
>2018 will be a disaster
>no friends in congress
>impeachment looming

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3b7r6UYl7Hw
foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/27/house-votes-for-1-6b-down-payment-on-border-wall.html
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/08/07/blow-breitbart-news-sets-traffic-records-july-192-million-pageviews-31-million-uniques-89-million-visits/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes but think of the wars you get, North Korea and Iran thrown in.

and its not even entertaining to watch anymore

>>approval 30%
You think they are asking people who voted for him do you?

Because we all know how polls are trustworthy.

>"I don't know how polls work and I don't know LOUDLY!" t. Cletus

None of this matters.

Sage

>pardons Sheriff Arapio
>who put innocent people in tent jails
>just to appeal to his racist base

Sad!

The retard will be written off as the worst lel

bump

DROMP IS FINISHED
NAZIS BTFO

HILLDAWG THREAD!

2018 will be the purge of the Republican Party. All never trumpers will be voted out.

Fucking cringe.

This. All he has to do is (rightly) point out the ways in which anti-Trump Republican forces have fucked themselves and him over and the purge can begin.

To be fair, Gorka didn't do anything except go on TV. Bannon gone is significant. And threats against Miller and Dearborn are troubling.

>primary out all the republicans who wont forcefully align themselves with a sub 30% president
>large swaths of those republicans get voted out and replaced by dems in generals since they can't shift back to centrism for general elections
Brillant!

>Trump about to go 1488
>wants friends out to protect them
WH user here.

>34D chess

The Republican Party has shown themselves to be identical tot he Democratic party at this point. You had a man go into office who legitimately WANTED to do these things, and who stopped him? His own party.

>pulled out of climate taxes
>pulled out of TPP
>cut USAID funding
>cut UN funding
>stock market record high
List goes on and on. Stay mad, shills.

i am content with stagnation

I feel this thread has a lack of Spider-Man

>Replace shitty neocons who only care about high income tax reform and wars for Israel
>Run more centrist Republicans who care about issues people care about, like immigration and infrastructure
>These people will lose to the party hanging itself with a rope labeled "trannies"

You need to update your talking point, the new "extremist" Republicans have more independent appeal than the tea party ever did

Eventually he will get something done

It's almost as if they want him to fail.

I'd say that's insurrection and treason, but there's that old tasty nugget about Separation of Powers.

So they'll get their way.

Unless you jiggaboos are comfortable voting out your Congress members.

lol a fucking serb

Trump is a joke

>stock market record high
Retarded post is retarded. The fiscal year doesn't end until October you illiterate worm. That means Obama's policies are still in effect. Trump has passed 0 legislation designed to grow businesses. I woukd tell you to take your objecotvely incorrect opinion elsewhwre, but this echo chamber seems to he the best place for you if I'm being frank

At least he is shitposting on twitter xDD

this guy gets it

Imagine! Never Trumpers want Trump to fail? The nerve!

Idiot.

FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA FUCK OFF ANTIFA

>95% Hillary Wins
>Texas is going Purple!
>d+35 what's that fuck drumpf

>Hillary has a 99.8% chance of winning based on polling

lmao

gas the britbongs when

he got the useless ideologues out and put in strong american generals in who can use our military to actually improve the country. Hes smart. The best bannon did was say he wanted to be the lenin of the west.

>he thinks the stock market went since election day due to Obama's policies

You're the kind of person who wonders why a stock would drop on a great earnings report. Protip: the market is forward looking, past/current performance of a company is not weighted as heavily as future earning potential.

>polls are the same as projections
Even Rasmussen gives Trump a 38% approval rating.

BRAAP BRRRRAP BRRAP

>he doesn't know the stock market is following an 8 year trend
Obama has celebrated record stock numbers for years

That's cool, considering he has been the target of the most concentrated demonization of an individual and he's on record as saying "grab em by the pussy" I'd say a 38% is pretty good especially when compared to congress

Imbleach grumpf!

>tfw you realize all is going to plan

Trump's idea of draining the swamp is to forever mark populism as a losing ideology.

Like I said, get rid of your current congress if you expect to see any thing done.

Name calling isn't going to win you any brownie points in politics.

Unless it's campaign season a'course.

>revitalizing the republican party, winning the presidency, etc. is losing

If you lose an election, you win!

THERE YOU GO

Somebody's playing 4D chess, but it sure as shit isn't the president.

Mark my words, next time you get a candidate who actually gives a rat's ass about the people, MSM is going to be tripping over themselves to remind us what happened the last time we elected a """populist""" candidate.

>Don't want another presidential trainwreck. Might as well vote for the statist stooge.

>boo boo the media is mean to me
>what is the Birther movement
Btw if you think a 38% approval rating is good in any sense, maybe you should consider suicide.

>Name calling isn't going to win you any brownie points in politics.
Tell that to Trump!

I think those who voted for him are most upset, at his lack of action due to being stymied

>Trump is doing everything right
>same media that hitched themselves to trump's downfall try to bring about trump's downfall
Oh no my fucks field is facing a blight this season

How about you tell it to Trump.
I ain't a pig-dog American, like your polite self.

Such fruitful discussions on this board. Really accomplishing things.

Trump's going to nuke NK whenever the real bombshell news drops.

>all these accomplishments
>still no wall
>not gonna lock her up
>no congressional term limits
>China is not a currency manipulator
>cabinet full of snakes
>nepotistic appointments
>Bannon out
>already campaigning for re-election
>listing accomplishments of the Obama administration as his own
Wow what a faggot.

Gorka was "technically" never hired by the White House.

This is a distraction and the media are lapping it up because they think they can divide and conquer us over it.

Gullible media retards.

>wants Hillary

It is only once (((they))) think Trump is completely isolated and vulnerable will Punished Trump strike.

>cannot defend Trump without bringing up Hillary
Like clockwork

>comparing the current option to the potential second option
woah, it's almost like the Democrats shit the bed so hard that no matter how shitty Trump is he is still better than what the alternative would have been

youtube.com/watch?v=3b7r6UYl7Hw

Hahahaha Jew Trump!

>cannot defend Trump
>resorts to attacking Obama AND Hillary
Way to double down on your retardation, faggot.

Blowing up Arabs and fucking with the third world doesn't hurt him as much as you think.

He can "wag the dog" as Clinton did and keep the MIC happy.

If he builds the wall, repeals DACA, cuts back third world immigrants, and fixes the economy... he can get away with pulling a Panama with Venezuela or chucking cruise missiles at Africa.

>>still no wall
>1.6B down payment
foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/27/house-votes-for-1-6b-down-payment-on-border-wall.html
Woah

>>not gonna lock her up
>Mueller now investigating Podesta
Woah

>>no congressional term limits
>congress not going to go through with limiting their own power
Woah

>>China is not a currency manipulator
Woah

>>cabinet full of snakes
>politics
Woah

>>nepotistic appointments
>Gorsuch
Woah

>>Bannon out

Clowns like Gorka just got in the way. The real men are in charge now.

>>Bannon out
>still supporting the president through his more public and powerful news outlet
woah

>>already campaigning for re-election
>Which gives him certain protections that he wouldn't have by not being a candidate
Woah

>>listing accomplishments of the Obama administration as his own
>Everything Trump does that's good is Obama for the next 4 years
Woahh

when you point your finger at someone there are three fingers pointing back something something.
if it's bad for the goose it's bad for the gander.
idioms

AMERICA IS BACK

>B.. but muh Russia!

>b.. but muh North Korea!

>b.. but muh Syria!

>b.. but muh popular vote!

>b.. but Bernie can still win!

Impeachment? Could you give me a reason or two why that'll happen?

>b.. but muh Divided States of America

>b. but muh illegals!

>b.. but muh pussy hats!

>b.. but love trumps hate!

CAPTION CONTEST

>1.6b down payment
Wasn't Mexico supposed to pay? Now you and I are paying for it
>inb4 "I DON'T CARE WHO PAYS I JUST WANT A WALL" goalpost shifting

>Mueller now investigating Podesta
He also raided Manafort's home

>congress not going to go through with limiting their own power
Trump hasn't even mentioned it. Was it just another empty promise? Isn't he supposed to be some kind of master negotiator?

>China is not a currency manipulator
>Woah
No argument there?

>cabinet full of snakes
>politics
Politics is condemning Hillary for taking money from Goldman Sachs and then putting them in your cabinet? Good to know.

>nepotistic appointments
>Gorsuch
>Woah
I was talking about Ivanka, Kushner and Junior but OK

>Bannon out
No argument here either? Good.

6684587D chess!!!!!!!!!!

Don't doubt Trump's might. He'll prevail.

There's enough public backlash that the republicans are considering caving and regrouping under new branding. This was a huge blow to the party, and at this point everyone in america who isn't a republican thinks they're all white supremacists. It's not good for branding and it's not how you win elections.

>Bannon out
>still supporting the president through his more public and powerful news outlet
Oh you mean his buzzfeed-tier alarmist clickbait blog?

>>already campaigning for re-election
>Which gives him certain protections that he wouldn't have by not being a candidate
>Woah
The point is, he should be focusing on running the country, not worried about an election that is 4 years out.

>Everything Trump does that's good is Obama for the next 4 years
I'm mostly talking about the unemployment rate and stock market trends, which are both following trends set by Obama

>Wasn't Mexico supposed to pay? Now you and I are paying for it
>actually retarded enough to think we're going to receive a check from the Mexican government.
Pop quiz friendo, what ways can we get Mexico to pay for the wall without them wiring us the money like your faggot ass actually thought they would?

>He also raided Manafort's home
Oh no the guy that was fired from the campaign a year ago. Have you heard of the Awan's?

>Was it just another empty promise? Isn't he supposed to be some kind of master negotiator?
It's fun to talk about and be hopeful for, sure. But I don't knock his presidency for it.

>No argument there?
What would them being a currency manipulator do?

>Politics is condemning Hillary for taking money from Goldman Sachs and then putting them in your cabinet? Good to know.
>You can't hire that person because he's good because he worked at this place before!
That's like saying "haha I can't believe you hired a lawyer from Harvard"

>I was talking about Ivanka, Kushner and Junior but OK
As opposed to Chelsea and Bill, but that falls under 'muh exactly the same but somehow irrelevant!' retarded reaction

>No argument here either? Good.
Holy fuck you are so god damn fucking retarded and shallow informed

"There’s no doubt. I built a -----ng machine at Breitbart. And now I’m about to go back, knowing what I know, and we’re about to rev that machine up. And rev it up we will do.”

His loyalty to Donald Trump remained undimmed.

“If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents -- on Capitol Hill, in the media, and in corporate America,” he told Bloomberg.

>no argument presented
Read the sticky, faggot

if you beta cucks were paying attention, he said at its conception "we have many ways to make Mexico pay for the wall."

Where is your argument?
Read the sticky, faggot

What's the point in these troll campaigns antifa?

All you are doing is making people more entrenched.

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/08/07/blow-breitbart-news-sets-traffic-records-july-192-million-pageviews-31-million-uniques-89-million-visits/
>muh.. muh that's irrelevant!

>The point is, he should be focusing on running the country, not worried about an election that is 4 years out.
You have zero idea where his focus is on a day to day basis. You are literally on the same level as those retards who claim Trump spends all day tweeting

>I'm mostly talking about the unemployment rate and stock market trends, which are both following trends set by Obama
>Trump is going to cause an immediate recession and nuclear war!
>Wait a second no all this Growth was because of Obama doy!

>b.. But muh Charlottesville!

>le cheetoh maen is firing people, this can't go on
>something about codes

Look, we've got the quickest cycle of hiring and firing of any business, much less the U.S. government. I say we celebrate this, we usually have to wait 4 years to decide someone in the cabinet or someone higher up calling the shots behind the president's back needs to go, he's clearing out and re-hiring faster than anyone, getting the office to ship-shape quickly and effectively.

Fuck off shill.

every time they try to use the pilgrim meme it backfires and they don't see why

>Pop quiz friendo, what ways can we get Mexico to pay for the wall without them wiring us the money like your faggot ass actually thought they would?
Yes let's start a trade war against one of our largest trading partners. I'm sure nothing bad will happen.

>He also raided Manafort's home
>Oh no the guy that was fired from the campaign a year ago. Have you heard of the Awan's?
The Awan's? Nothing has come of that case. Big nothing burger

>Was it just another empty promise? Isn't he supposed to be some kind of master negotiator?
>It's fun to talk about and be hopeful for, sure. But I don't knock his presidency for it.
No big deal, it was only the first item on Trump's Contract to the American Voter. We all know how Trump honors agreements (he doesn't)

>What would them being a currency manipulator do?
Ask Trump. He listed it on his Contract to the American Voter as an important facet of his campaign? How long before he reneged on that part of the agreement? 2 weeks?

>You can't hire that person because he's good because he worked at this place before!
>That's like saying "haha I can't believe you hired a lawyer from Harvard"
Obama was a lawyer from Harvard. Thanks for complimenting a cognizant person for once.

Jokes aside, I thought he was supposed to drain the swamp! Are you telling me kikes from Goldman Sachs are the ONLY qualified people to sit in Trump's cabinet?

>I was talking about Ivanka, Kushner and Junior but OK
>As opposed to Chelsea and Bill, but that falls under 'muh exactly the same but somehow irrelevant!' retarded reaction
Ok so since Hillary did it, it's somehow OK for Trump? Besides, Bill was the fucking POTUS, and is therefore a qualified political advisor. What qualifications does Jared Kushner or Ivanka have to justify their appointments?

>just make Americans pay for it
Is the only method employed thus far, numbskull

None of that shit actually help the american people. Paltry cuts to funding will not effect tax rates. The stock market does not effect the working man.

Then you should have voted for Hillary.

>posts pageviews
Buzzfeed gets a lot of hits too, faggot. That doesn't make them a reliable news source

>You have zero idea where his focus is on a day to day basis
Neither do you. The point is, he has set the record for earliest re-election campaign of any sitting president in US history. He at least spends SOME of his time campaigning. This is time that would be better spent doing something that benefits literally anyone but himself, but he chooses to stroke his ego instead.

Muller just subpoenaed Podesta.

Trump has made himself the bait. And the trap is just about to close.

Idiotic post. The fiscal year ends in October. None of Trump's policies will come into effect until then. Learn how our fiscal system works before you hand out accolades to those who don't deserve them.

if you post in this bait thread, your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

>Yes let's start a trade war against one of our largest trading partners. I'm sure nothing bad will happen.
You are a retarded faggot. Do you know what Remittance is?

>The Awan's? Nothing has come of that case. Big nothing burger
As opposed to 2 years of a Russia investigation that has produced zero evidence and required Weasel Comey to even underhandedly get a special counsel

>We all know how Trump honors agreements (he doesn't)
We all know that Trump will never become President (he did)

>Ask Trump. He listed it on his Contract to the American Voter as an important facet of his campaign? How long before he reneged on that part of the agreement? 2 weeks?
I like the flip flopping between "haha Trump can't get anything done" and "everything Trump gets done is going to bring down Democracy"

>Obama was a lawyer from Harvard. Thanks for complimenting a cognizant person for once.
I never said he was dumb but he was a terrible President

>Are you telling me kikes from Goldman Sachs are the ONLY qualified people to sit in Trump's cabinet?
Nope, but he picked who he picked and I'm not shallow enough to label someone as bad just because they worked at the most successful company in their line of work.

>Bill was the fucking POTUS, and is therefore a qualified political advisor.
So if being the POTUS qualifies you to be a qualified political advisor then Trump must know what he's doing by appointing them, by your own logic.

>That doesn't make them a reliable news source
No shit, because they're garbage clickbait. Breitbart gets views and is a reliable news source. Do you know what it's like to not get news from Buzzfeed you headline level knowledge turbofag?

>he at least spends SOME of his time campaigning. This is time that would be better spent doing something that benefits literally anyone but himself
>all those people attending his events that have a joy filled day because of it
>himself
lad

>woah coal exports increased massively woah

kys

Fake news
stop watching mainstream news

Name one actual liberal in the White House. No Neoliberals, honest to god liberally minded populist liberal.

FUCK ALL ZIONISTS/
BANNON
GORKA
MILLER

FUCK ISRAEL FUCK STEVE BANNON FOR SHILLING ON 4chn