Duplicity of Elle Reeve of Vice News

This was written by somebody yesterday:

I was just now listening to the unedited audio of Christopher Cantwell's interview with Vice, and stumbled upon something interesting. Go to the timestamp 1:24:33:

christophercantwell.com/2017/08/14/radical-agenda-ep342-full-vice-interview/

Transcript:

CANTWELL: I've sent you that video. Did you watch that video I sent you?

ELLE REEVE: Yes.

CANTWELL: You saw what I was talking about - they hit his car, right?

ELLE REEVE: I saw one - what looked like, one person.

CANTWELL: One person hit his car with an object, right?

ELLE REEVE: [Very affirmatively.] Yes. That's what it looks like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But notice how the Vice episode edits together the interview. This is how the car incident is presented there (timestamp 19:45):

youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I

CANTWELL: The fact that nobody on our side died, I'd go ahead and call that points for us. The fact that none of our people killed any people unjustly, I think is a plus for us. And I think that we showed our rivals that we won’t be cowed.

ELLE REEVE: But the car that struck a protestor. That's unprovoked.

CANTWELL: [Evidently confused.] That’s not true and you know that it’s not true, you’ve seen the video.

ELLE REEVE: I’ve seen _a_ video, and I _don’t_ know much about it. [Interrupting Cantwell, and in a condescending tone.] Can you describe what the video _appears_ to show?

CANTWELL: So the video appears to show someone striking that vehicle. When these animals attacked him again, he saw no way to get away from them except to hit the gas. And sadly, because our rivals are a bunch of stupid animals who don’t pay attention, they couldn’t just get out of the way of his car, and some people got hurt, and that’s unfortunate.

ELLE REEVE: [With a look of horror on her face.] So you think it was justified.

CANTWELL: I think it was more than justified. The amount of restraint that our people showed out there I think was astounding.
In other words, Elle Reeve emphatically affirms that she saw somebody hit James Fields' car in the video in the unedited audio; but in the edited interview published by Vice, acts as if she barely knows anything about it, and as though Cantwell is a complete lunatic even to suppose that there might be anything in there at all to exonerate Fields.

You typed all this out?

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

leftists will always believe that this was an actor terrorism, premeditated for years. don't waste your time, their mind has already been made.

she's jewish what'd you expect

>They are going to delay the trial as long as possible and try to ignore it because they know the evidence is going to clear him.
OR
>They plaster the trial on the front page to provoke chimpouts and report on it as if the law really is racist nazi law to set the white man free.

Its so pathetic that you want to make a pretty girl seem that she is on your side.

Why can't you use conservatives?
Oh thats right, there all white trash.

Just give it up, you have as much of a chance of her being on your team then white people not being extinct by the end of this century.

>a pretty girl

Elspeth Reeve looks like a puppet extra from a muppet movie.

Why am I so attracted to this goofy looking creature?

Stupid penis cut the shit already.

She secretly loves us

Bumping for OP's fine effort

>EU Muslim Terror

Carefully planned out attacks to cause the greatest amount of fear and death, after they run over everyone they jump out with weapons to finish of the surviviors

>"ALT-RIGHT" NAZI HATE TERROR

Run into a crowd of people and parked cards in the middle of the road then run away before you even know if any damage is done

the MSM needs to decide, are "Alt-Right" Neo-Nazis just shitty terrorists that aren't worth fering or that wasn't an act of terror

Proves my point.

No, its more or less showing that she is an ugly, lying piece of shit.

I just want to cum on her glasses tbqh

Fucking kek

She is the pug of journalism....a vulnerable genetic abomination that entices nurturing responses from most of her victims.

>pretty girl
>there
>completely missing the point of the thread, thinking about pretty girls instead
1. She looks as if she has fetal alcohol syndrome, if you think she's hot, I feel sad for you dude
2.The whole point of the thread is the editing on vice's end of not honestly editing the video and purposely censoring and shaping the interview into something that it was not. But that flew over your head, funny how you call people white trash when your dumber than any white trash on the planet.

OP is a fucking hero.

You know a lot of people can actually type fast, I could type all that in under a minute.

>pretty girl
She's literally Sid from Ice Age.

The Jewess cries out in pleasure as she is ARYANED

The dishonesty is in only counting murders when there was plenty of assaults and other lesser crimes. Plus there was the murder of two cops on Friday by a liberal inspidered by Charlottesville, so even under that metric the Nazis killed less people.

Im not talking about the thread.
Do you really think that people would have cared if she was fat and ugly?

The only reason people care is because they think she is on their side which can be proven in this thread.

White trash is trash. It does not desirve to live.
and calling me dumber than any white trash is stupid since you dont have proof other then spelling.
While some white trash dont know how to write.

She's perfect.

did they Sup Forums?

ave a bump lad good work

There's a reason white trash is so offensive it's because it's rare. Niggers (like yourself) are usually trash so it's expected. To call someone white trash is to essentially say they are the same as other races. Which is trash.

jews are soulless golem, that's why they go into acting, banking and journalism, since they are not bothered by lying for money. they worship money, they have no moral or ethical concerns about being dishonest.

No one cares for white trash
Atleast niggers ,people care for them

The only people who care for white trash are white trash.

That's why pre-president Trump got so pissed at a guy in The Apprentice for jokingly calling himself white trash.