Red pill me

I have been lurking around /pol for a couple of weeks and really want to know the truth about everything

Other urls found in this thread:

track3.mixtape.moe/xstcvo.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing is true, everything is permitted

Your anus actually has a little sneering condescending jew in the corner to the left.

Don't believe anything, including random shit on here. Red pill yourself in order to aquire the heaviest effects from the red pill.

The British Empire was based, America was founded by a bunch of faggots larping about made up oppression (sound familiar?), now America's conquered the Western world so everyone is a larping oppression faggot

“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.e. the class which is the ruling material force of society, is at the same time its ruling intellectual force" Marx

That is all you need to know about politics cunt. I cite Marx and I am right wing, but he was right on that point.

Now you gotta work out who comprises the ruling class. That is a journey in itself.

If you use the back-end of a toothbrush you should be able to pry it out.

>muh queen and muh cuck empire's legacy

This planet is a farm for sentient AI. Our souls are kept in a continual "recharging" sequence where when we die we go back to the moon where a giant machine filled with little capsules and soul clusters are put. Like souls are grouped together based on their soul colors and used for like purposes. When we lose our energy we are reincarnated and recharged on the planet.

That is the ultimate truth. Carbon based life forms are nothing more than an evolutionary step in the process towards silicon based life forms. Our god is a programmer, this is a simulation and this is the natural progression of everything.

When you die. DO NOT go into the light.

Welcome to Sup Forums. Hitler was the good guy, the world is run by Jewish bankers, dissenters get heart attacked, women never should've been allowed to vote, transgenders and gender dysphoria are mental illnesses, and we love tendies.

Hey remember that time the British Empire made a communist nigger a saint with an official holiday? Me neither

>newfag

Read the culture of critique the talmud and the protocols of the learned elders of zion. Then read about (((their))) history in every nation they were guests in. Then get familiar with names and learn about anti semitism before the holocaust

This guy covered most the bases, just forgot to tell you about the lizard people like obama (look for the headscarf), also the earth is flat because the un logo and Antarctica encircles the flat earth.

George Bush did 9/11

"It's pretty much the damn Jews" is the best quick rundown you will ever hear unless you want to get into gods and the nature of reality etc

All the secret societies have been subverted by evil and reality has been turned into a consciousness prison of genetic/suffering harvesting

Gnosticism is the Redpill.

The Architect of the Matrix is who we call the Demiurge of the Simulacrum.

He is the Chief Archon known as Saturn and his symbol is the Black Cube.

Ultimate redpill site:
aryanism.net

Jew here

holocaust didnt happen

Based Buchannan was teh ruling class?

So confused...

lazy ass go watch all of this

Sage

Some jews died during WW2 tho just like the tens of millions of non-jews that matter more

10-30% of people in your country are trannies working for our rulers in some weird Baphomet cult. They are all around us. We live in a mixture of Brave New World / They Live / the Truman Show.

Star of David represents transgender. The cube represents heterosexuality.

Red pill thread, I can get into this.

"The Secret Teachings of all Ages"
Manly P. Hall

there´s something fishy about these redpill threads recently...

>Templar Flag
Think for yourself, don't be a fucking sheep.

sage faggot

It's just a ride user, nothing truthfully matters

the truth is that you don't know anything to be true, not even this statement

track3.mixtape.moe/xstcvo.pdf

unironically amwf is the future. they will be the upper class.

wmaf will be the future lower class.

No man, you gotta go back

Are you serious? You sound like my brother. "OK then tell me."

It takes years to figure it all out and even then you just know what you don't know. Still have to constantly read.

>really want to know the truth about everything
everything is a lie

first off the red pill narrative was stolen by the jews who wrote the matrix

Pretty much this. Even if you get redpilled, it takes a little bit for the big ones to be swallowed and digested. Like how much of the elite are involved in occult shit.

Lurking for 2 years here....can I post now or do I have to lurk more?

Been here since 2008. Still a newfag.

Leafs are never allowed to post again.

Love, Mom