South Koreans are the absolute filth of the Earth

South Koreans are the absolute filth of the Earth.

What country boil dogs into soup and think it will help with their pragmatic tiny dick problem?

Not to mention they are some of the most racist, backwards and old fashioned country in Asia. Every country in Asia has one reasonable quality to appreciate, but not South Korea. Moochers.
Kpop is a front for human trafficking so you can't say that.

They aren't even tasteful in their racism.

They rip off America for money and protection, yet they still want to eat Sparky.

The community of civilized nations needs to pull out of South Korea for good. Think of what a great place the world would be without these disgusting gooks on the planet, spare the women of course.

I'd like to see somebody try and convince me I'm wrong.

Nothing wrong with eating dog?

Go to bed Kim you're shit posting again.

UMA DERICIA

I agree with most of this but there are many more Asian countries that are totally unredeemable

sopa de cão

Anyone who could eat this and go to sleep at night needs to be sent back to hell.
Fuck Korea.
And fuck all gooks that aren't vietnamese or japs

chilli con cane?

uma delicia

My sides are on fire

If I catch anyone torturing a dog to death I'll kill them.

You aren't wrong, but Asians in general are all basically subhuman, especially the chinks.

>LARPing as though the west still carries the white man's burden
Pathetic desu.

You realize much of SKs population sits under an artillery umbrella while the nation is run by feminist cultists and corporate dynasties?

To be a Korean is its own punishment.

Dogs are mankind's bitch. We are ment to do whatever we want with them.

thats china

Gooks are not human beings.

he seems happy tho

Look up bosintang

kek

Uma delicia

Sleep
tight
pupper

>t. mindless gook

Doggo is just having a bath, look how happy he is

Add China, Brazil, and Cambodia to that list.

At least niggers and spics know better not to eat dogs

>implying that they wouldn't if they could

>mfw I feel the same about subhuman Chinks, sand niggers, taco niggers, and nigger-niggers

>boiling dogs is wrong because muhh fee fee's ;__;
>oh boiling lobsters is fine, so is battery farming chickens - i don't personally like those animals as much so i decide it's ok

the absolute state of meat eaters lmao

criminally underrated

but we have manually selected dogs for millennia to be our friends, other animals are not friends

Japan should have been left in control of Korea.

Monkeys are giant faggots though. Those mexican Brazilians can eat all of those fucking monkeys for all I care. Do the world a favor

Dogs are the purest thing in this world, though, only a demon gook would go out of his way to make one suffer and eat it for powers

Why are dark skinned asians so different compared to yellow ones? IT can't just be skin tone, is is cold climate a contributor?

UMA
M
A

>Not to mention they are some of the most racist, backwards and old fashioned country in Asia.
>implying that's a bad thing

get the fuck off my board

It is when they're racist against whites and they themselves are trash humans.
>fucking idiot

not very self aware are you?

SOPA DE CACHORRO UMA DELICIA

UMA DELÍCIA :D

Pooped on

I had a dream a couple nights ago where my family came over, nonchalantly killed my dog and started grilling it. The instant rage woke me right up and doggo was there to calm me down.

기쁨 :D

Anyone who eats dogs deserve to be wiped of the face of this rancid mud ball. I legitimately cannot process how people can actually *advocate* for the consumption of the one creature on this planet that truly gets us, and has stayed with us through thick and thin.

What about the other point OP made?

>Believing in a shit-tier poll.

Add also your ignorant ass

This doesn't look bad at all aside from eating the head.

Go suck some monkey dick after you spoon it out of your soup like the subhuman monkey eating garbage you are.

soulless

Uma delicia :DDDD

how do you say uma delicia un south korean?

nuke the entire continent

Hilarious if it wasn't so disgusting.

UMA

>Posting subhuman chinks.
>Not gooks.

I can watch all sorts of gore and rekt stuff but absolutely CANNOT even open a webm of a dog being abused

implying theres a difference

그런 섬세함 !!

UMA DELÍCIA
M
A

D
E
L
Í
C
I
A

F U C K
T H I S
B U L L S H I T

Go ahead and not bother responding to any of the other images I posted.

Koreans are fucking trash.

SK, Worst Korea.The entire country runs off RNG and P2W.

While I don't completely agree with you I'm happy you finally used the right racial slur for once. Good for you ameritard.

2smaet4avrga4chanusr

not necessarily, no, but countries in Asia boil them alive because of some superstitious medical BS that has no basis on anything scientific. things like acupuncture and other "alternative medicine" are genuinely believed to be helpful. backwards af and they don't care.

double niggers?

Why can't best Korea just nuke shit Korea already?

How's life in that Nork prison camp where you have to post anti-SK blurbs all day for no food?

> no need to answer, i know they are watching!

>American money and protection
Fool, its getting paid and being monitored so SK doesnt get their own nukes.
Their nuclear power industry is one of the world's best.
They can make shittons of nukes in a very short span if shit truly hits the fan.
The moment it becomes abundantly clear that american gibs and protection is less effective than getting its own nukes is the moment SK goes full fascist and kicks the off the third world war.

중국 한테 허락을 받아야만 핵개발이 가능해짐

그리고 허락을 못받아

>run by feminist cultists
>corporate dynasties
And this is different from the West how?

중국에게 무슨 허락을 받어 이 좆선족아
미국에게 허락을 받던지 아니면 박통처럼 몰래하던지 해야지
지금은 맘만 먹으면 손쓸새도 없이 금방 핵무기 만들수 있다
북괴 새끼보다 중국 견제하는게 더 급선무고 핵무기 만큼 효과적인게 없다
중국에게 허락받긴 개뿔

If Asians are so smart how come they still haven't solved the dick size problem? South Korea in particular is at the cutting edge of cosmetics to the point that people from all over Asia go there for cosmetic surgery, and yet they can't make a man's dick bigger.

>ching chong ching chong

Parlez anglais bande de chintoks!

>oui oui adieu omellette du formage

You fuck off with your moon speak too.

The biggest mistake the white folks made was teaching the shitskins the white folk's languages

And it will be their downfall

"eat sparky"

lmao

Literally nobody in Korea would approve of that. Fuck off with your propaganda.

They will ultimately betray the US as they still raise children for one korea. Generatioms set to vindicate han.

Because they don't give a shit about such superfi--okay I'm not fooling anyone with that line. Korea gives a shit about that. But other asian countries, not so much. Sex is a very private thing for them.

Sopa di cacho uma delicia...

This.

Stop being faggots and eat both.

Dogs are annoying. Traditions are good. Jewish influenced culture is bad.

> I'm butthurt other cultures eat the filthy animal I consider a pet

South Koreans sound based, you dog humping fag.

Sopa de perro uma delicia.

i had a dream omce where i was fuckin one of those 10/10 plastic surgery type gooks and when she moaned i could see a piece of dog meat stuck in her teeth so i cummied in her tummie and never called her again

People who abuse and consume dogs are disgusting filth that should be thrown out of helicopters.

Stop using "literally" in every fucking sentence, you inbred hick.

I think the younger generation of South Koreans and Chinese don't do this anymore. The elderly Chinese are the "lost generation."

My sides.

'South' Koreans, when 'both' Koreans do the same thing and have done so for the last millenia.