What would Jesus do if he would walk the Earth today?

What would Jesus do if he would walk the Earth today?
Like, how would he use his magic to fix the world?

Yes Sup Forums.... what would the magic "King of the Jews" zombie do, in 2017?

The average Israeli Jew (like you), atheist (same thing really), or heathen wouldn't be convinced - because you couldn't empirically prove anything you see/feel. Christ could descend from heaven and sound a trumpet that every ear could hear. Demonstrate omnipotence omnipresence and omniscience, and you could record it all in HD... and it wouldn't be anything that another satani- er atheist wouldn't just attack as cgi and simple mindedness or aliens. There is no way to help someone in your condition other than gifting you the sweet release of death.

I'm not killing myself, user. I'll either see this through or die trying.

Probably gas some kikes

well the jews in israel revealed they had produced a messia. it was expected for him to be about 33 when he would be expected to do something but displayed limited abilities already when they showed him off to a handful of allied nation world leaders and celebrities and big time western ceos

the saudis stormed the building and stole the child. then one of the royal family killed the boy and he came back then he killed him again and he came back and over and over until one day he stopped coming back and the body vanished. then the saudi prince who played a role in all of it was pushed down some stairs by a shade and it was caught on cameras in the royal family palace. he died. i guess nobody likes a stupid fuck who doesnt know its not his job to get in the way of the scheduled fight

so in summation he would be killed again and again and again

But why would the messiah let this happen? How would this help the world heal?

i'm sure the jews would figure out a way to kill him again

The israelis like op have molded and twisted their entire identity as a people around denying Christ.

But I'm not jewish.

You deny Christ --- >>>/J/ew

He'd start wiping the dirty heathens

I really, really like this picture.

Nothing. Nobody would believe him.

When have I denied Christ??

he'll be back soon enough. stick around.

>"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword"

The devil always tries to silence the truth with violence user. Any preacher of truth brings behind him the swords of the devil.

The greater the truth that is denied the greater the violence after.

You have no power user except to hear and accept truth. You are merely given a choice.

I give my witness that Jesus is the living son of God. Crucified at Gagoltha, raised from the dead, and ascended to the heaven.

That he speaks today. That the spirit bears witness of this eternal truth. And that every knee will bend and every tongue confess Jesus is the Christ.

Our intercessor. Our salvation, our hope.

>Cry.
>Leave and tell us we're on our own.

He would bathe it in fire. You've got until 2033 when this actually happens.

I think that Jesus all his life was trying to say something else that we are missing. When the jews tried to stone him in John 10:30-39 this happend.

30 I and my Father are one.
31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
39 Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand,

The Jews trying to kill him. Jews. But in this passage he said that the ones that listen to the word of God are also gods. I also have heard a lot of teachings from Alan Watts about Buddhism, Taoism, Christianity. So I think that's the most important thing that he would do, repeat that passage for you so everyone can understand it.

You aren't God or a god.