Sargon just got sued for 150k by BLM supporter citing theft of property rights. (yay classical liberalism)

>Sargon just got sued for 150k by BLM supporter citing theft of property rights. (yay classical liberalism)
>Lost Twitter
>Lost shitposting account
>Lost shitposting youtube account
>Main account has 2 strikes now, and literally about to be "shut down."
JUST.

Hope he goes bankrupt. Inevitably his cuck army will bail him out further adding to the nigger tax.

I have to give him some credit by his half ass defense of Andrew Anglin.

Fair use, he'll be fine. Their just trying to bankrupt him with lawyer fees.

sauce?

Sup Forums is always right, sad to see he had to learn the hard way

>Claims the video in question was on the way to being one of the channels biggest videos. it currently has 24k views and has been up for 9 months. It's fucking dead, Jim.
>Is a cut down version of the video which falls under the definition of fair use outlined in the DMCA
>Makes outlandish claims of the quality of content that the creator made.

I'm not a fan of Carl, but that lawsuit is utter shit and won't fly in any court. They even filed it in Jew York in the hopes that an ultra liberal judge will preside over the case and rule in their favor. What an absolute joke.

guys...is he gonna be ok?

he was truly an hero rest in piss etc. fuck em.

>channels biggest video
>24k views in 9 months

Hahahahaha. You can't kill what is already dead

>theft of property rights
explain

Wow he looks much better in the right pic.

>"Ha! But least no one called me racist!"

>The original "Liberal-Conservative".
Is there a bigger hack than Sargon of Dickwad?

>inb4 his parrot, Naked Ape

is that really sargon on the left with the beret on??

Haven't looked into the lawsuit, but it's probably really stupid bullshit.

Still, fuck Sargon though. He's an opportunist who doesn't have anything interesting to say but is extremely good at fooling normies into thinking he's some sort of intellectual and throwing money at him.

Basically the Anita Sarkeesian strategy, but for people who don't like Anita.

>Sargon is a opportunist
THIS, I've been saying this the beginning. All political e-celebs are same

all e-celebs are reddit tier. you can tell who is underage by those who worship them

Nah thats ethan klein h3h3

The same is true of styx. He's a liberal that figured out that he could pander to the altright and make lots of money doing it.

people living in the uk can be buttfucked by lawsuits from us citizens under us law?

>Makes five videos a week criticizing the left and how stupid they are
>Sympathizes with the right on the vast majority of issues
>BUT I'M A LEFTIST I DON'T BOTHER CRITICIZING THE RIGHT BECAUSE THEY'RE STUPID AND HOPELESS

Sargon will probably go the way of Milo. Both try too hard sometimes to be edgy and shocking while also maintaining the clean, logical persona. It just doesn't work longterm. Sargon has made too many enemies at this point.