LEL IM A STRONG SINGLE MOM WHO DONT NEED NO MAN

girlsaskguys.com/dating/q2605346-finding-love-in-a-racist-society-as-a-single-mother-with-a-biracial

>I'm a single mother of a biracial son. The black father abandoned me while I was pregnant, he refuses to even see his son or financially assist me with raising our son. First couple of years was really difficult for me, my father disowned me, dropped out of college early and started working. Thankfully my aunt isn't racist as my family, gave me a place to stay and helped me get back on my feet. She has no husband or children of her own and see us as her own kids.

>Dating has been rough for me, can't even count how many times I've been rejected... What hurts me the most is I'm not getting rejected because of my looks, personality or status. I'm getting rejected because I'm a mother of a biracial son, It pisses me the fuck off. What difference does it make if my son is biracial? Regardless of color, a child is a child. Obama was biracial, he became the president of the united states so what's the big deal if my child is biracial? They have no problem with me being a single mother but once I tell them the color of child the racists just run away...

>Sorry guys for the rant, I'm just so depressed right now. I want to find someone who will love me and take care of me but just so difficult in our current society. Do any of you have any similar life stories or advice for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

girlsaskguys.com/dating/q2605346-finding-love-in-a-racist-society-as-a-single-mother-with-a-biracial
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_paternity_testing#France
ibdna.com/paternity-testing-ban-upheld-in-france/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_paternity_testing#Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I'm getting rejected because I'm a mother of a biracial son

It shows that you have a track record of making terrible decisions.

She burned the coal she has to pay the toll.

This is like the 6th time this thread has been posted in the past day and a half. Let's get some new content, amigo.

>Obama was biracial
jesus

Please link the others to me then because I searched for "girlsaskguys" in the catalogue and there wasn't any match

Tfw my kids will no longer resemble my ancestors

>girlsaskguys.com/dating/q2605346-finding-love-in-a-racist-society-as-a-single-mother-with-a-biracial

>girlsaskguys.com

>cunts whines to fags about dicks

>fuck the white race lol
>white men wont beta bux for me

pay the toll

>r-raise my nigger spawn , cu- BIGOT!!

>WAAAHHH TAKE CARE OF MUH NIGLET OR YOURE WAYYYCIST

Take inspiration from that other thread, raid dating site, post noods of chubs w/ bastards.

Do it op!

Stupid bitch. Most guys don't even wife women with a son already. It's a rare occurrence.

Another thing is that the fact he is black and his dad left him, she probably fucked a loser.

Stupid bitch. God I hope somone drops acid n her face.

>I'm not getting rejected because of my ... personality...
>I'm getting rejected because I'm a mother of a biracial son,
hmmmmmmmm

What other thread

Do we need to rehash the same thread over and over? Take a screenshot and post it in Sup Forums-humor threads.

I think this may be a troll post by someone on Sup Forums. High likelihood just to get clicks, and then repost on Sup Forums just for the attention and getting replies.

Fucking pathetic OP.

BURN THE COAL
PAY THE TOLL

Troll or not, women like that do exist so no loss there.

Dumb bitch deserves what she got.

Rejected because single mother first, biracial child second. Shows you make terrible decisions and are not a good partner.

Amazing how her assumption is because the kid is biracial.

News flash: most men won't date a woman with another man's children. No matter the race.

lol

Of course, it just really gets me when pathetic losers create fake threads for the sake of getting attention from the internet.

Sorry your wife's son is black, but I like this thread.

Is it true she got blacked?

Loool

>That feel when you realize your biggest mistake in trusting the Jew's propaganda while reproducing, but instead of admitting your mistake you blame everyone around you like a Jew.

>I'm getting rejected because I'm a mother of a biracial son, It pisses me the fuck off.
awwwww yissss

I love it when karma flows the right way.

is it the same personality that landed drop and go jamal?

>pathetic losers
Calm down bro, this is just a thread. Just hide it if it upsets you this much.

No one will take care of a fucking coal burner.

nixon was so right on abortion

Fucking lol

this dumb bitch
Being a single mom already makes you undesirable, let alone being a coal burner single mom to some niggers fuck trash

Once you go black white guys dont want you back.

>No one will take care of a fucking coal burner.

except N and W European cucks

this happened with a female co-worker (middle aged) with her daughter.
she talked how she advice her daughter to not marry (much less had kids) with her poor boyfriend, because it's hard to really work out.

months later her daughter (natural blonde) separated from her "Poor husband". one day she visit her mom at the office, carrying her black daughter with her.

"poor" haha what an euphemism

I am confused. Why not find another black man? Is it because she is racist?

Jeez. You really dont know Nordic dudes if you think most of us think that.

99% of Norwegians will dump girls that have clear red flags about havign fucked a black dude or sandnigger.

Most of my friends will stalk through a girls facebook if they date her, if they come across pics with niggers or sandniggers they will dump the bitch almost immediately.

I think Danes are similar, dont know about how Swedish dudes feel about the subject

>roastie well past her expiration date
>oh wait she's a single mother
>oh yeah, the kids also a niglet

How many bad decisions does she have left before she wakes up?

>Encouraging white women to make even more half breeds

Black dudes don't want her either. She only had sex with black guys to feel trendy or get back at the white man.

Another mentally ill slut.

I went for the comment section and was not disappointed.

They don't ever wake up.

you know my issue with this. you know, that if you're a white guy (even famous) you can go to jail for not paying your wife's pensions.

but how likely this happen with dindu nuffins?

Never forget guys, you don't need to be cunts about this stuff.

Simply explain to them, that you're looking for someone to be the most important person in your life, and vice-versa.

If they are a GOOD MOTHER that will never be possible, and you'll always come second.

Burn coal, pay toll.
Who'd even want to take care of his wife's son, honestly?

I remember the original like a week ago. It turned out it was just a larping Sup Forumsack

BIRTH A NIG, GET TREATED LIKE A PIG

BIRTH AN ARYAN, FIT FOR MARRYIN'

Burn the coal, gets the lols.

fpbp

>can go to jail

Good thing I dont have sex and have fetishes for easily accessible inanimate objects that allow me to easily get off whenever i want

That coal comes with a hefty toll

>LEL IM A STRONG SINGLE MOM WHO DONT NEED NO MAN
How is the child biracial when you are clearly black?

Why is it so difficult for women to get this? They try to justify and justify and justify, get over it and admit you fell for the diversity ploy. You got tricked. Most men get it, they see that you are easily manipulated into making terrible choices and therefore want nothing to do with you. It isn't that difficult of a concept to grasp.

I met a lot of Norwegian guys in uni, you guys Swedify/Germanify faster than you think. What you say certainly is true for rural guys/craftsmen, but not white collars.

I'm a white nationalist but there is nothing wrong with white women being pleasured by the superior BBC

SAVAGE

I work part time at a restaurant. The two other managers who are full time both are single moms with black kids. They consistently brag about how much welfare they get and how they get so much back on taxes because of their kids

I bet she's from oregon

Everyone with kids gets a tax break

>so much back on taxes
It doesn't offset the cost of a child.

Blacks are too caught up in alpha male culture to raise their own kids let alone anyone else's. Women also encourage this behavior so why stop? I know I wouldn't.

That's not just moms with black kids. Every race gets fucked by the US's welfare system.

I was in the bank and heard two white women laughing their ass off because one just had a girl with a dude, and the dude found out she cheated. So he ditched her and the FUCKING COURT IS MAKING HIM PAY CHILD SUPPORT, EVEN THOUGH HE MIGHT NOT BE THE FATHER. Just because his name was on the birth certificate.

FUCK I'm pissed just thinking about it.

yes. so the white males (who is the ones that ended up paying for this) pay part of the bill even if he dont have nothing to do with it

that was this post on the red pill. talking how a divorced mom with one child, on a mc donalds job, ended getting more money, if you add the subsidies, tax breaks, pension than her ex-husband with a 50k+ job

There's no way.

Source?

>I'm getting rejected because I'm a mother of a biracial son
nobody gives a shit you getting rejected because people dont want to be with a women whos already bred, go find a man who has already been divorced.

am I your private reserch machine?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_paternity_testing#France

ibdna.com/paternity-testing-ban-upheld-in-france/

ONCE YOU GO BLACK
WE DONT WANT YOU BACK

nevermind. ibdna.com/paternity-testing-ban-upheld-in-france/

Jesus Christ

This exact thread with the exact pasta was made yesterday

>prison term + 15k to prove the bastard isn't yours
>versus
>spending the next 18 years financially, emotionally, a mentally destroying yourself for a kid who isn't yours
I'll take prison and debt.

>my actions have consequences and people will judge me based on my past decision
WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED

This. Sup Forums running out of ideas yet?

desearved

Legit question, how to all these guys get out of paying for the kid of the chick they knocked up.

Arent there like, laws that force them to pay and take care for the kid? Whats the loophole im missing?

>it's so difficult in our current society
Try that shit 50 years ago.

BURN THE COAL

What the fuck does she expect?

>Take a vacation to the U.S.
>Get a paternity test.
>?????
>Profit?
Even if you had proof I'm sure the French gubbermint would still make you pay child support as some sort of 'You are socially the father' clause. In America we have 'Domestic Partnership' which is how women can still fuck you as hard as if you were married just because you lived with each other for a while. The whole system is fucked top to bottom.

Germany is great too
>Any genetic testing done without the other parent's consent is punishable with a €5,000 fine.[21] Due to an amendment of the civil law section 1598a in 2005, any man who contests paternity no longer automatically severs legal rights and obligations to the child.

so even if you have genetical evidence you've been cucked you still have to pay

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_paternity_testing#Germany

You misread.
You don't get to prove shit.
You go prison, pay the fine, and pay for the kid.

aaaaaahhahahahahahaha

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Working under the table.
Not working, getting support from your mom and your gf and your sidechicks.
You can't get blood from a NEET.

>you're only looking for a white husband
>somehow it's not you who's the racist

What about if a white dude marries that woman and the kid has an "accident"? Will she worth it?

Hahahaha

So how do the niggers who knock up these whore get out of it? Is literally every case like this a nigger on benefits who gets a free pass?

I think the black just did it to spite the white race. And the same thing for black guys counts, they want to raise their own children with pure blacks and just create mulattos to erase the white race

I thought it couldn't become any worse than that.

Uh Hun, JAMAL says he wants to start spending more time with his biological son. Do you think you could dissapear for a couple weeks? OH and leave some money behind, we might want to go to Disneyland...like a real family. Don't you care about little JAMAL? YOU'RE SO RACIST.

fucking rekt m8

America is the same, if you're name is on the birth certificate, at least in my state. You must either take full custody away from the mother, get her to sign you away as the father, or prove she is mentally unstable to take care of the child; which just leaves you with the kid.

your*

>Where did all the good men go?
>Why can't I find a man to raise my bastard
>Why won't men pay my thousands of dollars of debt?
>Why don't I get Chad's attention now that I'm 34yo?