Do jews eat children

is their any proof to this

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadevids.com/2017/04/25/cana-jew-lism/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Child_of_La_Guardia
youtube.com/watch?v=d8iwkL1W3Yw
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/19/Tree_of_Life_2009_large.png
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2304793/Two-babies-stricken-HERPES-ritual-oral-blood-sucking-circumcision-New-York-City.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A lot of white medieval peasants seemed to think so, I believe them.

BUMPING FOR SOURCES ON THIS

Most children go missing during Jewish holidays.

North Koreans do.
>rumors of women purposely getting pregnant to eat babies.

What does the mohel do with the foreskins after the ceremony? Does he eat them?

Only their foreskins

A rabbi cut off a baby jews foreskin, then sucked the blood from the wound, this gave the baby syphilis. It was in the news.

I can confirm I've 4 of my children except my eldest one

They sacrifice children to Saturn (Baal Moloch)

Jews were politheist before Moses and sheeit. So they worshiped demons

>pic related. Saturn eating his son

renegadevids.com/2017/04/25/cana-jew-lism/

We used to, but the white man made us stop
He use them as bait for fishing

>The Holy Child has been called "the most infamous case of blood libel in Iberia".The incident took place one year before the expulsion of the Jews from Spain, and the Holy Child was possibly used as a pretext for the expulsion.

>During the Middle Ages there were frequent blood libels leveled against the Jews, and the Seven Part Code of Castile echoed this popular belief:

>And because we have heard it said that in some places Jews celebrated, and still celebrate Good Friday, which commemorates the Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ, by way of contempt: stealing children and fastening them to crosses, and making images of wax and crucifying them[...]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Child_of_La_Guardia

RARE
FLAG

youtube.com/watch?v=d8iwkL1W3Yw

Wait. Jews eat them too?

>haha

this is symbolic but jews are saturn inclined (sabbath)

Isn't that Kronos?

It's saturn

How is this Kosher?

>{citation missing}

The legend says they do.
Do you believe in aliens?

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/19/Tree_of_Life_2009_large.png

Same damn thing.

???
What is this even supposed to mean?

well they suck blood off of circumsized infant dicks, SOMEFUCKING HOW THIS IS FUCKING LEGAL IN THE FUCKING US

seriously god dammit what the fuck gas all kikes right fucking now, this shit is fucking insane

Saturn had a son... named JEWpiter

In NYC and presumably lots of places the rabi sucks the blood from the baby's dick after circumcision with his mouth

That they use the kids for their sick satanic rituals that occur in and around these dates, hence the procurement rate goes up.

Rabis give baby's herpes by drinking their blood. MSM on this practice dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2304793/Two-babies-stricken-HERPES-ritual-oral-blood-sucking-circumcision-New-York-City.html

I know its not real but every time I see that painting, especially at night I get freaked the fuck out.

When I was a kid a Jew tried to eat me one night. I told it my neighbor put a tooth under his pillow and the tooth fairy left a quarter there. It flew away to my neighbor's house.