WHO /FLORIDA/ HERE?

WHO /FLORIDA/ HERE?
Will we remove Senator Nelson in 2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

wptv.com/news/region-c-palm-beach-county/west-palm-beach/peeping-tom-incidents-scare-women-in-west-palm-beach
youtube.com/watch?v=BgOjoEx4pV0
twitter.com/RightWingAllies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

POLK county here

Honorary Floridian checking in

>not posting from a Publix
Do you even Florida bro?

Orlando / Oviedo here.

Collier reporting in, tengo mucho agua

Bradenton checking in

Oh look, my order is done.

561 checking in.

top kek I like Floridians.

Last time I was there I rode a bus with this old white guy who looked 1000% Florida just scowling and clearly trying to maintain a facade of politeness about all the niggers.

Godspeed to you

I only buy subs at 7am when they open but they can never get my order done until 8am so I have to go up in person to order my sub which is lame.

Hahaha

pic related

Ok Sup Forums what do we do about the New Yorker question?

Friendly reminder that seminoles are faggots

Why do I have to live in nigger infested tampa.

Is Rick Scott on the ballot this time? I can't wait to vote him out.

I'm in Dade-county. You don't know real pain.

The absolute floridaman

Niggers are everywhere in Florida.

wptv.com/news/region-c-palm-beach-county/west-palm-beach/peeping-tom-incidents-scare-women-in-west-palm-beach

Ayyy from Boynton

So how do we get more libertarian politicians in Florida? Also, how do we save our fucking small business market, I'm trying to start up something and fuck me is it stupid
561 whatup

Who /SpaceCoast/ Here?

Buffalo chicken tender. Reviewbrah approved.

About 5 years ago as a teenager I played travel baseball. Went to many hood fields. Got shot at mutliple times.

Don't be mad. Dade has good jobs.

My dad runs a small business in Northwood but the Jews are trying to get him to move out so they can build another empty "luxury apartment" on his plot.

He's been in a lawsuit against them for over 3 years and he may just lose later this year.

>more hideous pre fab high rises
We actually need to gas the kikes.

Broward checking in

Chicken Tender Sub with the chicken diced and tossed in the mild buffalo sauce on white, with provolone, salt, pepper, and oregano is the best sub you can get.

>b*oward
I hope your county gets nuked. Those fuckers rigged the election for Clinton. At least Trump still won FL.

Who here is hyped?

youtube.com/watch?v=BgOjoEx4pV0

>HSR
>Grade Crossings
>Diesel
I mean its a cool thing and all but i only save 15 mins.
But im more hyped over terminal C opening at MCO than anything.

QUEBECOIS OUT!

I hope it gets nuked too. Just not until I can get the fuck out of here. I watched on election night and noticed how somehow they had the votes counted in Miami-Dade before Broward and knew what they were up to.

I also got a sticker on my door telling me where my nearest polling station was but it had a Hillary for America logo at the bottom.

Damn. Sorry dude. How can he lose the case though? If he actually owns the property, I suspect there must be hardcore kikery afoot

Miami-Dade county is the best county

For jobs maybe. The traffic there is horrendous.

broward reporting for duty. weather is depressing as fuck recently. more to come i guess too.
you have my sword

thoughts and prayers to texasbros, we ktf

FUCK PUBLIX AND FUCK TAMPA GAY

Going to be in Jacksonville and Orlando for a bit next week lads. Can't wait to pick up a tendie sub from Publix. Wish I was going around thanksgiving so I could get that Boar's Head Turkey and Cranberry relish sub.

Both of these politicians have reached their term limits and will not be able to run again.

How uninformed are you retards.

Make sure you order with buffalo sauce my nig.

>senators
>term limits
You're uninformed.

There isnt any term limits for Nelson.
Thats why he is running agian.
Also Scott is aiming to run for senate or something i dunno.

Id rather have traffic then all the roads being closed every time Trump comes to Palm Beach.

So when do we get weed?

move to based north pinellas. its like 95% white

Why? Making NY Jews suffer is always the best available option.

Tampa bro here, user.

ex daytona orlando fag here... now I live next to the fucking villages

but i go to publix all the damn time.

It takes me 10 minutes to walk to Publix while it takes 20 minutes to drive their because of traffic.

Doesn't make much a difference to me.

Oh I will. Might get a regular too to save up for later.

Do they still have popcorn chicken at the deli too?

what good jobs you guys recommend? im in broward but i might go down to 305

You do speak Spanish right? Been looking at some jobs in Miami and most require you to be bilingual in Spanish.

I cant find a job anywhere without being bi-lingual.

This. I'm usually bringing the news to them that I placed an order 45 minutes ago. They then look and see that there is a ticket that's been waiting around for 45 minutes. Been through it so many times with them I just show up and ask, "What is it today, locusts?" It's a fucking joke at this point. Plus, they gotta keep the nogs on low responsibility shit, and away from the POS's.

Daily reminder there is nothing special about Publix. Just because it has no competition dumb fuck Floridians think it special. The subs are literally the same as the ones here in NY stop and shop. No fucking difference.

The only thing the Jews respond to are death camps. Fuck all of their little Yeshiva terrorist training camps they have all over. Little kikes are no good.

ALigators are cool

Can someone recommend me a Publix sub? I just moved to Tennessee and had one for the first time and I thought it was just okay. I think it was the Turkey/Ham/Roast Beef club.

Brandon reporting in.

Broward Boy checking in. Nigger hater and agitator #1.

Flagler county here.

But their so nice and shiiiieeet. Also Publix will take over New York soon, it's slowly working its way up the east coast.

I'd ask to talk to the store manager to make sure it doesn't happen again then I'd call up their office in Lakeland. That is unacceptable.

/capecanaveral/ here
Still have no fucking idea what SpaceX is doing over at the space center that makes a sonic fucking boom every 15 minutes off and on

fug. my spanish is very basic, and im latin too (pathetic). welp n/m.

Publix would never fly here in the better state of NY. We already have many chains here publix can't thrive somewhere that actually has competition because they are a shit chain.

This. FUcking kill m-no kill the Spaniards. It's discrimination I tell you.

Exactly. I'm a graduate of a top 10 school in the world and couldn't land a decent job in Miami. I travel to Boca for work. All because I couldn't speak spanish. Jobs that have nothing at all to do with knowing it ask for it. It's really to ensure that that hire only spics. It's also to weed out niggers. 30% white in Miami-dade (at least half of that are kikes). This place is utter garbage.

Publix would dominate. You're out of your mind.

What's a good job here in Dade county? I live in Hialeah Gardens which to be honest, it should already be "Miami Lakes." fuck this hybrid shit.

Good post

904 native down in 954 for med school.

First, south Florida jew-ry is at an all time high. I doubt Nelson will be out in 2018. We need a strong Republican presence from Orlando or Tampa to take the reigns and reel the middle in.

PS South Florida sucks fucking ass, don't ever move down here, even if you get into med school in this god-forsaken hellhole. Wish I had stayed in Gainesville.

bruh you fat

the reciept doubles as a timestamp

My friend grew up here but went to school in Tampa and now works in a hospital in Chicago.

Nice flip flops

Your friend is a two time loser.

Unless you are also from Florida, enjoy another 10 months until you can wear them comfortably again. You fat fuck. I'll bet your skin is translucent.

I hope that was toasted

Makes pretty good money as a doctor desu.

Tampa is great, I did a year of grad school at USF after my bachelors at UF. Got into med school and didn't finish. I enjoyed Tampa, it has it's pockets of good and bad though like everywhere.

To make things simple, this state has a major black, Mexican, and Jew problem. It's simply overstated in south Florida and again, in small pockets of Jacksonville, Tampa, and Orlando

The Cubans are fine, the majority are Conservative, Republican voting, contributing members of the economy and stay within their comfortable South Florida atmosphere.

its another rainy day here in so. flo

hurricane steve harvey is giving us weird weather

Tampa here. We are the Aussies of the US, so we need to remove Nelson and get a proper shitlord in office. Going to be tough with all the neocons still in power here. In time we will win.

Sames... crazy small planet

One of the side effects of this major culture problem in south Florida can be seen in one interaction: a stop light.

Everyone is so inundated to their social media, primarily the smartphone outlet, that they lose all sense of the reality around them. I'll sit at one light in south Florida and wait 3 cycles to get through it, since no one is paying attention and only a few cars go through at a time.

This is all centered around the "LOOK AT ME" lifestyle down here. Blacks, Jews, and Mexicans. They all have their own unique, culturally different ways of "LOOK AT ME", but it's all one and the same. Their first outlet of this mentality is through their phones and social media. Go out to downtown Fort Lauderdale or Brickell or South Beach and you'll see what I mean, the final product. It's all about being seen.

Can't wait to get the fuck out of here.

Niggers COMPLETELY ruin the public school system down here. They let these fucks go wild because they will never expel them from school. If they gave them the according punishment most wouldn't graduate. And, most importantly, the money per head would affect the school if they kicked out every violent student. If you send your child to a south Florida school, you are either poor, don't care, or are just ignorant as fuck..

There is nothing special about Publix. Nothing. This is what you dumb fuck Floridians don't understand. Our markets look the same or sometimes are better. There is nothing special about Publix you delusional fuck.

This is sadly true.

Blacks getting suspended from school was seen as normal.

NO NIGGER LEFT BEHIND

As much as I try to love Publix, it really isn't that great. Very overpriced meats and basics when you compare them to a Kroger or Winn Dixie. I just can't justify paying 2x-3x as much for chicken breast for example.

A suspension usually happened only after they should have been expelled three times over.

I kind of miss not going to the Winn Dixie. I never heard of it, but you could tell it was HAPPENING from afar.

The Publix was just a nothingburger with literally homeless niggers sitting around outside.

Broward county checking in.The weather is depressening.

>be black guy in Florida
>Confederate flag waving neighbor calls me a nigger from across the street, complaining about some bullshit again
>we get into a heated argument
>hear rustling from the wooded area down the street
>an army of invasive reptilians appear
>we look at each other and nod in agreement
>we run to our respective garages to retrieve our guns, machetes, and improvised weapons
>we meet back in the middle of the street, where our Cuban and Mexican neighbors join us
>we hunker down and start mowing down the numerous illegal reptilians, but their numbers seem to never shrink
>a few tegu and iguanas break through our barricade
>Cuban neighbor starts chopping them down, but sustains a few minor injuries
>we start getting overwhelmed
>shit is going south
>Hurricane force winds start blowing
>Storm clouds appear over the horizon
>Rain starts dropping hard
>The crocodiles and alligators join the reptilians
>After about 45 minutes of firing and reloading non-stop, I exhaust my last few rounds
>Confederate flag waving neighbor throws a few my way and shouts, "we're gonna win this, my nigger!"
>Notice Mexican neighbor disappeared, but I hear the sound of a lawnmower behind us
>Mexican neighbor set his mower on fire and starts racing it towards the reptilians
>He screams in both agony and a fervor for the battle as the flames consume him
>"¡Viva la Florida!" He screams
>Once he reaches the center of the reptilian army, he blows up
>the reptilians scatter as we pick off the last few stragglers
>As the weather clears, we slosh through the flooded street with water up to our knees
>In the epicenter of the explosion, we find only our Mexican neighbor's Home Depot cap
>I pick it up and we have a moment of silence
>We help our Cuban neighbor to my Confederate flag waving neighbor's Ford F-150
>Drive to Publix to pick up subs and beer to celebrate our victory

Lee county reporting in, my front yard is flooded.

if you want to get nelson out of office, join Right Wing United

twitter.com/RightWingAllies

Nigger

>772 checking in.