When did you realise that the Hitch was a brainlet?

For me it was when he said a fetus was merely a potential for life and not a life in and of itself. Fucking sophist ideologue.

When he said he didn't believe in Jesus CHrist as his lord and savior

he thought harder than many people on this sub.

>sub
Kek

A fetus is just fucking meat. don't even consciousness. Humans are defined by the cconsciousness they have.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

When he said that the only way towards peace and prosperity is to educate women.

When I realized he cared more about Iraqis than White people.

To be honest though, I still love Hitchens. He was the worlds smartest leftist. He was moving to the right as he got older, and part of me believes he would have been our guy by the time he was 75.

He briefly spoke out about Latino immigration once, saying they should not be given the privlidge of completely dominating the demographic change of America. He followed up by saying the demographic change should be truly pluralist and accomadate more Bangladeshis, Indians, and Africans. Sigh. Fuck that guy. Still love him though.

when he constantly uses these fallacies. ESPECIALLY 'black-or-white'. watch him debate and see how many he uses. its crazy

When was the last time an intellectual really activated your almonds? I can't even remember the last time. They use their proficiency with words to advance their agenda. That's all they do.

That was a pretty silly one. Something along the lines of the emancipation of women is the cure to poverty. He's a good writer though and has some interesting insights into other things. I feel like he wasted his time with the fedora tipping atheism, he should have channeled his intellect into something a bit more important than debating low hanging fruit.

>For me it was when he said a fetus was merely a potential for life and not a life in and of itself. Fucking sophist ideologue.
Yeah, that makes me want to fucking vomit but what do you expect from a man whose colossal impotency could only be salved with pervy eugenics fetish and fricasseed schlomoburgers.

All I needed to know about Hitler I found out by looking at his most devoted followers before I'd ever read a word of his philosophy. Another case of a franchise ruined by its DA-tier human trash of a fanbase.

Dead and still triggering religotards. GG Hitch.

He himself said that as a jew, he felt it was incumbent upon himself to rid the world of a plague brought about by his people.
His Jewishness is the only good explanation I can think of for his drift towards neo Cohenism

all "atheists" are brainlets

nobody with a fully functioning developed brain can claim there is no God .. the claim is preposterous.

How old is the planet my genius friend?

>trampling on a belief system that was core to Europe for centuries because you want to flex your "rationality" and "reason".

How very adolescent.

>sophistos sitting at the milkbar

I'm an atheist and think that Christianity and the church have done great harm to europe. That said, I don't know if we should completely discard it seeing what is replacing it at the moment.
But don't forget that Europe was at its zenith before jesus was even born.

>For me it was when he said a fetus was merely a potential for life and not a life in and of itself.
Depends on what you mean by life
If you mean life in the strict biological sense, as in a single cell is alive, than he is categorically incorrect.
However, if you're taking a more Poetic approach, life, as experienced by humans, cannot be experienced by a fetus. In that sense, he's correct.

I'm not a man of tremendous faith either in the literal God figure who personally built the universe but I value the order and unity it brought to many. It also left tremendous works of architecture, art and music. The point is that it was (and I say was because it is basically dead in Britain now) a guiding system of beliefs, it can take any form, so long as people have a coherent morality to adhere to.

Talking about atheism.

He was way out of his league. Embarrassingly so.

Sapience is attained well after birth

Fuck me everytime I read Bowden I'm amazed.

He doesn't get nearly enough attention by non-Brit bongs.

T. Dumb American with room temp IQ

The church preserved classical knowledge, started our first universities and for centuries our foremost scientists were monks. Also we were probably at our zenith during the Victorian age.

Hitchens had so much trouble grasping the esoterica of Darwin he had to resort to mocking phenomenological observations as a technique and hoping the lesser intellects of the public never saw the trick. Which is why he primarily spoke in (((echo)))chamber situations. Typical low-energy leftist to be quite fuckin honest m8.

>brainlet
You're thinking of his brother

Yes, he was the best, the only smart person in the BNP desu

> le "when did you realize (INSERT_ANTI_LIBERAL) was stupid?" meme

le reddit armie is here!
im 12 btw haHAA

When he got lung cancer, top fucking kek.
>fucking Christcucks are delusional retards
>hahah they believe in magic skydaddy, insane clowns
>I'm euphoric in my intteligence
>I'm a thinker
>I refuse from destructive religious lies a and embrace science and facts
>now let me inhale lungs full of number one cancirogen

Hate him, or love him I think he always came from a place of personal honestness. He had integrity, and I would to see him alive in this day an age.

How are smoking and atheism contradictory?

He was too genuine for this wretched world.

God bless his soul.

Every sperm cell in your nutsack is life by your definition fucking christcuck

> (You)
>The church preserved classical knowledge, started our first universities and for centuries our foremost scientists were monks. Also we were probably at our zenith during the Victorian age.
They preserved knowledge acquired a millennium or two earlier. What does that tell you?

>defined by sapience
wtf I love gassing retards now

Christcuck burger faggot

He joined the neocons towards the end of his life. His honesty and anti religious effort don't make up for the damage he has done.

I think we should let him lead by example in his discussion techniques. Always sticking to the topic, and always being more than well informed.

Whats the problem with aborting genetic abominations? If my baby is born without a frontal lobe it may as well be dead. The cooing sound it makes is the reptile brain searching for glucose

The idea that being a christian somehow helps preserve western civilization is complete bullshit though. Some of the people who are most vocal about opening our arms to immigration are priests.

I believe, that he believed that the war was just. I was and still is against it, but I see Hitches arguments.

god tier satire

Godless chink leaf

When he said he identified as a Jew, even though he was ethnically 1/16th Jewish, or something ridiculous. Not even anti-Semitic, but that's just fucking retarded.

Christianity is the foundation of western civilization, and to some people that equates to meaning that everyone must be christian or else collapse, which totally ignores every philosophical, scientific and social development made over the last 2000 years that springboarded off of western civilization

So he's a "brainlet" because you disagree on one thing he says?

I think that shows you're the brainlet here.

>Christianity is the foundation of western civilization
Funny way to spell Roman law and Greek philosophy.

Christianity was still struggling to gather the pieces of the ancient world and rebuild western civilization well into the 11th century.

No it's not. Goodbye.

Not necessarily disagreeing with you. I think that the religious aspect provided the necessary cohesion to really accelerate the progress made by roman and greek institutions. Given that christianity teaches nonviolence and personal responsibility i dont think that it could have mixed any better.

Ok so then define "life"

Atheists claim to be rational but deliberately exposing oneself to a cancirogen doesn't sound very rational. Of corse assuming the person actually wants to live, it's not necessarily the case with atheists. Atheism leads to nihilism which leads to destruction including self destructon.

mo he just said to give the the right to not be used as baby dispensers

Calling something silly or stupid without making an actual argument is not an argument. I know you're both women hating autists, so you have every incentive to rail against what he said, but he's actually right. The biggest shitholes are all shitholes where women have no rights.

>impotency
He has two or 3 kids. And he's not wrong about that, you're just a Christ cuck.

From google
>the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.

Spermatozoa do not fit that definition.

Nobody is 100% rational or 50% rational even. That's not how we are as animals. We didn't evolve to be entirely rational. We spent 95 thousand years living like savages. 99,500 as savages without a well defined scientific method. It takes great effort to be rational.

I'm an atheist and I love my life more than you love yours. I don't need a personal sky daddy to do it either.

I don't know about the nonviolence since Christianity has a pretty bloody history, but establishing universities and picking up from where the ancients stopped was definitely important.

>so... An amoeba?

An amoeba is an organism. Not a human one, though.

Skin cells divide. You can, in fact, revert a skin cell to a stem cell and grow all sorts of things.

The DNA of the people inhabiting those shitholes will still be around in 400 years. Also I'm married so your ad homs don't work on me.

Im not a christian nor do i believe in god but its foolish to discount the effect that religious ideologies had on shaping our society

He had no intellect to channel. He thought of George Orwell as a great writer for gods sake.

He's an edgelord above all, without and real principles or convictions. He's got wit and good at causing butthurt.

The pre christian european city states were more civilized than modern day Middle East and the birth place of christianity. Even the low populated wastelands had their own written languages and working societies.

Tard detected

And would it being the creator of something give you the right to destroy it?

Hitch was one of those people that had an extremely high verbal-IQ, which allowed him to win just about any debate via his rhetoric, rather than on any objective basis. You have to at the very least respect him for that. Watching him and his brother debate was amazing; I always thought Christopher would win the debates on a rhetorical basis, but Peter's politics are clearly more grounded in reality, while Christopher was an odd Trotskyist Neo-Con liberal.

> personal honestness. He had integrity,
He was a definition of pure, undiluted hypocrisy. Bashing christianity for crusades, and then defending neocon interventions in the Middle East. Hitchens was a joke and a fraud, his debating skills were atrocious and he always relied on empty dramatic rhetoric rather than logic and consistency. How this cancerous, narcissistic, fedora tipping drunkard is still revered as some kind of intellectual deity in the west is beyond comprehension. I certainly don't hear anything but "muh religion" when I address this question to his moronic fanbase, ironically their admiration for him reaches almost religious zeal.

Why not

Indeed.

Wasn't his Jewish claim just bullshit though? I thought Peter said he knows nothing about any Jewish ancestry.

>I'm an atheist and I love my life more than you love yours. I don't need a personal sky daddy to do it either.
Why lie? It's quite evident from your posts that you're an uncouth, frothing-at-the-mouth militant gaytheist. Where did the priest touch you? You don't have to live like this. Jesus can help you.

>no u
The acme of English wit.
Anyway, aren't you going to lecture me about le ebil dark ages?

I don't know what Peter said. I read Hitch 22 where he tells the story of his discovering his mother's Jewishness after she hid it from him during her life. What did Peter say?

No because you haven't used a single argument, which makes this a non debate

Why do all christcucks revert to the (high likelihood) of preist molestation as the driving factor for our leaving the church? Are you incapable of believing someone would draw their own conclusions rather than being spoonfed overcontrolling bs from the church?

Peter was always the better Hitchens
Fedora fags don't understand philosophy

hitler is a brainlet in what universe? he couldn't do math and he couldn't get into art school.

I wonder where he would be politically now if he were here. It's interesting how his brother had the fear of God put in him and did a u-turn on the leftism while Christopher gradually morphed into a semi-conservative right before his death.

When I actually got an education and learned that in fact historically all of human culture is based on religion, and it rapidly decays and degenerates once religion is removed.

Plus he constantly pandered to racial diversity while very neatly forgetting to mention the cultural and economical consequences of a pluralist society. (Ergo it goes to shit with nigger and shitskin hordes chimping out and leeching off of the only worthwhile racial group, the whites.)

Serious? All religion is sophistry.

He was right though, life starts at birth

I mean he's wrong but, think about it, why is living holy onto itself? Are you saying the depths of poverty are excusable, just like trust fund babies? While certainly we must give them a chance, the ultimate goal should be for them to be everything but the detestable of our society, in every regard

I declare bullshit. Life starts at death.

When he revealed himself to be a neo-con turd ignorant of middle east.

"draw their own conclusions" would imply that Godlessness isn't just status quo conformism in the present day West, which, if you haven't noticed already, it is.

I was more questioning the kind of effect it had than discounting it though.

Argument against what? One of us asserts that the prime civilizing force in Europe during more than a millennium has done more harm than good, the other believes what most of the great historians did.
Give me one good reason to believe your pedestrian historiography.

At some point the tables turned, fag. And you were still screeching about it then. So what is it - conformism or rebellion? At least if its conformism as you say, its conformism to an institution that compells one to do nothing in its own name. Unlike christianity.

when he promoted atheism.

Good for Hitchens for supporting crime fighters.

Ah. I maintain thay it gives those individuals who dont give much thought to law or philosophy (most individuals, really) something to organize around and luckily the themes in christianity somewhat meshed with roman law/greek philosophy AND had the compulsory element of punishment or salvation as a factor of your personal behavior.

>ts conformism to an institution that compells one to do nothing in its own name
Bullshit. One is always compelled. Christianity recedes and modern trash takes its place.

>>trampling on a belief system that was core to Europe for centuries because you want to flex your "rationality

Your "belief system" is retarded and deserves to be trampled. That's what happens when you build your civilization on a foundation of the Bible. Bronze Age jewish fairy tales that a smart ten year old would laugh at. And you assholes wonder why it all came crashing down. No wonder the west is fucked.

It's time for a new ideology. Morals and civilization need to be based on a strong foundation of survival, self defense, masculinity and nationalism. Instead of scaring people into things with the holy Boogey Man, spread good ideals using their own merits.