Does your state have a Second Amendment weekend, with tax-free guns and ammunition?

Does your state have a Second Amendment weekend, with tax-free guns and ammunition?

That has to be one of the most based things I've ever heard.

Why is it that despite the overwhelming cuckening of all the west, US gun laws continue to be less and less cucked? What is it about the guns that resist this leftist degradation?

They're doing it only because they know all their enemies are already armed, and they're trying to arm their thralls

The anti-gun fervor of the left peaked in the 70s and 80s alongside the violent crime rate and has been steadily dropping alongside that same crime rate. Meanwhile, the pro-gun side has not seen any reduction in fervor so they've steadily made progress.

Because of the courts.

Think about it: Democrats never win at the ballot box, most of their agenda is always foisted on America by their allies in the judicial branch.

>Abortion - legalized by Supreme Court
>Gay marriage - legalized by Supreme Court
>Voter ID laws - struck down by courts
>Anti-illegals laws (California Proposition 187) - struck down by courts

The Second Amendment is enshrined in the Constitution, so they can't get their Democrat-appointed judges to just ban all gun ownership.

desu I don't even care that much about guns but I know liberals who do. Also Guns were the first thing where liberal logic fell apart really fast. It is now happening with immigration.

noice

The biggest mistake the founding fathers made was giving the judicial branch too much power. They should have balanced them out by making it easier to pass constitutional amendments or something.

GOD BLESS

So the guns are taxed the rest of the year? What part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED does Mississippi not understand?

THE US

>Mississippians
>reading

They should have made it law that they were eunuchs and that all judges were Eunuchs. This way they have no reason to attain wealth or anything. Just follow the law.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! INCOMING!

I had never heard of this before. No they don't, but by god I'm going to try and get them to start.

No am in UK and have to use a spoon to defend my home.

I would probably get charged with assault for defending my home too.

HE COMES

Based Vermont, even old hippies can't truly ruin it.

my government gave me a FA for my 18th birthday

I feel that's chancing now that Anti-2nd amendment groups are stepping up their game

I wish.
>Next on my list

>androgynous left-wing banshees with molotovs and bike locks
>hardened right-wing rednecks with shotguns

They is no "game" for them to step up.

Go back to /mlp/.

Marisa pls go

Dog bless AMerica

SC here. WE WERE THE FIRST STATE TO DO THIS EVER IN 2008. First weekend of September.

the only reason crimerates dropped from their peak in the 70s is because abortion was legalized

you know this is true

Frequently fail to feed. Not a weapon I would trust my own life with.

5-7 is a meme

It's never been proven that it was abortion's legalization and not the removal of lead from gasoline that caused the drop in the crime rate.

Did we watch the same gif? Gun control is the biggest losing issue for the left

no

Holy shit you just hit me with a blast from the past wowe i forgot about that fucking fag i also dont go on /k/ as much as i use to theres just so many larpers/liars it's pathetic

I know I know. Isn't there anything you just wanted? It's like buying a Cadillac for a work truck, but so what.

>not already binning your spoon
It's like you want to be shot when the police raid your house in their biannual TV licence sweeps.

Yes. Unfortunately you can hardly find them.

I actually ran into Marisa here on Sup Forums somewhat recently once, that or someone larping as him

you're making a good choice with that pistol. :^)

But I can't find one.
You guys need to make more.

He prolly lurks i wouldent doubt it
also drake is that you?

That caliber is only really useful against body armor (not sure what kind). You'd be better off sticking to 9mm.

we dont make any guns anymore iirc. blame the leftists that were claiming us selling weapons to foreign powers == breaking our neutrality. im not totally sure but i think our guns are at most assembled here but not produced at all in switzerland. real shame i could prolly pick up that handgun from a gunshop here for 200 CHF easy though. i was surprised when i found out burgers can't buy our older rifles (K31, etc), when you can buy mint one here for ±100CHF

It's not a daily carry. Like others said, it's mostly a meme but I like it.

I have a plan to get historical weapons that my hurrdage may have used throughout the ages, starting with the Germanic Iron Age.

Don't you have the most niggers in that state?

Hence the need for guns

>California.
>Ummm no.

From based Mississippi, wish glock would have released the damn Gen 5's a little earlier so I could get a new g19 this weekend. Going to pick up a half pallet of 5.56 I ordered this afternoon

Why not just buy a handgrende and save your self the middleman?

Grenades aren't as easy to own as guns in the US. You can't buy them at the store on your way home, even in a decent state.

Whites are a minority in Mississippi, so most people are functionally illiterate here.
No, we just built a shitload of prisons and filled them up with lawbreaking subhumans, that's why the crime rate dropped.

I see. Then yes, I suppose a glock is a useful alternative. but how will you convince your enemy to detonate the glock by firing it?

Handing it to him I guess.

See, the thing is that a gun can fire multiple rounds. If I want something that explodes one time I can make one out of kitchen items or something from the back of the shed.

>a gun can fire multiple rounds
Right. But we're not talking about a gun here, we're talking about a glock.

I can also fabricate an incendiary device that the TSA won't be able to find so I can scare people on an airplane, if that's what you're talking about.

>scare people on an airplane
what brand of autism is this

>Whites are a minority in Mississippi, so most people are functionally illiterate here.
Wrong.

That's how terrorism works. Don't you know that 19 people used nothing but box cutters to scare people on airplanes until they were able to take down the 9/11 towers AND THE PENTAGON?

What rock have you been living under?

are you saying youre planning to scale a plane into the pentagon?

>so they've steadily made progress.
>several assault weapons bans since 80's
>Hughes amendment
>suppressors and sbrs heavily restricted
>SC refuses to rule on 2nd amendment
Why must the NRA be so cucked?

Yes. And I'm going to orchestrate the whole thing from me secret compound deep under the mountains of Afghanistan.

MAKE YOUR TIME AMERICA WE HAVE SET YOU UP THE BOMB AND ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

No, but we are turning into Taxachusetts and the faggots in the bottom of the state elect a bunch of kikes that pocket as much state money as possible and refuse to let anything go untaxed.

>pistol grip
>No bullet button
>A FUCKING FLASH HIDER
Rip in peace user's doggo

You should start a tea party and toss all the free guns in to the Mississippi river.