Italian slut feminist fail

Tried to show that italians are as sexist as rapefugees.

casoaislado.com/feminista-italiana-trata-demostrar-los-italianos-tambien-violadores-finalmente-acosada-inmigrantes/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-wCrDZWfKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Plz use Pidgin, we no spiki da Spanish lingo. Pidgin nao wey offishul lingo of da Sup Forums.

She should be burned and her family locked away

Quite the Roman nose she has there.

>(((Italian)))

Her trying to show that Italians are just as sexist is simply a cover. The woman is a common whore, simple as that. She went out for attention, and she got it.

Pidgin sounds like the language racists use when they mimic blacks, it's perfect. I'm going to become a real life pidgin speaker just to see how often I get accused of racism.

She learned nothing.
I guarantee it.

>all the muh dikking in the video

>try to prove Italians are rapists
>get molested by nigger migrants

feminism at work, every time

also woman hate thread

Star of David tat, (((Italian))).

Kitchens are a thing for a reason. Im juuuuust sayin.

I thought Italy was based and racist. What are all these migrants doing there?

Where's the mafia when you need them?

this shit always gets me

>italian
>that nose
>that six pointed star tattoo
At least try to hide your shilling

Can someone explain what's going on here? Do they both try to score in their own basket?

The first ones even succeeded in that. Wtf?

No. Blue was scoring for White. Fuckin' Blues!

WHY DO EUROPEANS KEEP POSTING ARTICLES IN THEIR OWN LANGUAGE?? DO YOU REALLY THINK WE SPEAK YOUR SHITTY LANGUAGES?

WE ONLY SPEAK AMERICAN HERE. UNDERSTOOD???

so you can realize how much more mass media is actually hiding from you.

retarded girl in blue is scoring into her own basket but real mindfuck is what happens afterwards, white jersey instead of letting it go gets the ball and carries on AGAINST HER OWN BASKET AS WELL, women are fucking retarded animals

Does someone want to give me the general gist of what is said or do I have to use jewgle translate?

Women need to BTFO and let men right the ship!

This isn't how it works though. Women are more distributed along the median and men are more spread out on both ends.

She tried to pull a stunt to prove the native Italians harassed women but instead set her movement back by proving the migrants are the only ones following her around harassing her.

There is not much to it.
A feminist got naked and walked through the streets of Bolonia hoping to prove Italian men were sexual harassers too.
She went along undisturbed until she met with a few of the more melanin enriched new europeans who promptly began grabbing her and filming her and following her around until she broke down and had to ask them to stop.

when is the di and when is it da?

Fucking nice. Thank you.

I imagine her argument would have revolved around
>the reason these new eurpoeans sexually harass women on the street is the culture shock of seeing women dressing so differently!
>if european men were exposed to the same level of culture shock they would probably do the same!

Give a summary of the thing.

Fucking niggers are all over Italia.

I am disappointed in Italian men these days

but she won't learn anything. the whole point of the test was to prove the female belief that all men are rapists. but this isn't to look bad on the "New Europeans" they just come from a different culture and have sexual emergencies, so it's okay.

that said, those migrants should've raped her in every hole at knifepoint and left her on the side of the road in a trashpile.

America deserves to fail

ahahah that bolognese bitch.
if i was there i would have slut shamed her.
cover your shit up bitch.

video , dumb OP

youtube.com/watch?v=B-wCrDZWfKg

yeah. we're lost. we were doomed as soon as we let women start having their way. now it's too late to go back. too many beta numale cucks defending them. fortunately, i will be dead before the end of the white race and my daughter will probably live to see it almost extinguished. my only hope is she doesn't marry a nigger.

can you imagine how winded they all were after that? all the labored breathing and wheezing

Feminists btfo'd

This was mostly because European men have good taste. She is tramp. 4/10 would never catcall ever.

Why wasn't she arrested? Doesn't Shitaly have public decency laws?

Thanks user.

She looks grateful for the attention desu. No doubt all part of her master plan.

She'll be raped to death by a nigger

> "No no wait! This was supposed to make WHITES look bad!"

Fucking manspreading all over again.

>Tried to show that italians are as sexist as rapefugees.

so what happened when she walked through the italian nighbourhood? is there a vid?

star of david and nose

needs a blacked logo imo

Tbh I quite like Nigerian Pidgin. Fun language. Shame the groid have to speak so loud though

she just wanted attention from men. it doesn't matter if these men are italian or black.

and she got what she wanted. that's all.

She was fined 6 thousand euros i believe

at least their getting a little exercise

Did she get the dicking?

Stupid cunt

>Old Topic
>Didn't Link Video
>Calling a jewess Italian
OP you are the hugest faggot yet again. At least you are consistent.

For those that haven't seen the video she has a clear jew star tattoo on her hip. Days without jewish tricks... 0.

I thought it represented standing in the way of progress.

Where is the video?

Whats with all the coal refugees everywhere? Is this some camp?

Yeah what's the real story here, I always heard that women clump in the middle and there are more retard and genius men

Top comment in the article translated by google:

"What a panda of apes that go crazy with a woman without clothes, they only have to drool and beat the chest with the hands, while emitting guttural sounds. After such an emotional outburst, they will go to their cave to eat their own feces. Some were stuck on the evolutionary scale."

TOPKEK!

bologna is the most hipster, SJW, Feminist, Leftist city in Italy am i correct?

REAL PIDGIN PLZ NO FIK PIDGIN

don't worry no man is stupid enough to get (((married))) in todays kike run society. She'll simply fuck niggers by the hundreds and have a mixed race low iq nigglet for you to call grandchild

Keeping it positive. I like your style user.

duz i do it rite mizter?

Disgusted looks mainly.

Ive my daughter dates a spic or a nigger i will literally disown her forever and thats that. And when shes old enough she will hear it straight from my mouth and i will reinforce it often.

Niggers, no spics, no jews.

Underrated

Jesus Christ

does a vid exist

These refugees are so happy about living in europe so they can rape our women and enjoy our civilization. FUCK!

I wouldn't mind a spic, as long as they have no Jamal or Moshe blood and an IQ of no less than 115.

Good luck finding that, future daughter, if you are degenerate and etc.

Same thing applies to future sons btw.

I have a two year old boy and intend to do the same with respect to blacks though not Jews, and as for spics, depends on the girl, there are some choice spics out there that are adequately white passing.

anyone else support literally nuking africa? it's the only viable solution but i feel like i'm the only one on board.

STAR OF DAVID CENSORED.
>See pic related

>Men
>Normalized bell curve that's scientifically proven to be ideal throughout nature
>Women
>Artificially slanted to imply bias and large problem within that group

They really are biologically inferior. Jesus Christ.

Which means she isn't Italian. Which means this was an attempt by a non Italian at smearing Italians. We should encourage this shit, though. It won't take long before one of these chicks gets brutally raped by these dudes and a whole sea of red pills get airdropped.

how dat dumb dumb wite gurl no get rape in her puss puss in da park? If I be der I wud have put me peepee in her poopoo hole

1) Girl on white team attempts a 3 pointer, misses (obviously lol).

2) Blue team gets control of the ball, passes to blue team no. 4, who in the first moment of retardation then proceeds to shoot and score in HER OWN TEAMS NET.

3) White team gets confused by this, seem to believe the nets have been reversed, start from the blue teams net and proceed to move down the court towards their own end, at which point a white team woman shoots a 3 pointer at her own net (and misses lol)

4) As she is shooting, the game is stopped by the referee and basically everyone on the sides who are holding up their hands in the air in confusion and exasperation.

HOLY FUCK NOW I UNDERSTAND WHAT LANGUAGE THE NIGGERS IN THE TRAINS TALKS
I tought it was english but it sounded weird, now i finally understand

Jesus Christ that's so disgusting

hahhaha

Women hate thread?

fucking women lol

How long before Western Man realizes that giving women rights was a mistake?

How the fuck can you burn spaghetti??

self check thoSSe digits

was that wrong?

Friendly reminder that wage gap isn't real

i hope their fathers honor killed them all

wi gwaan a talk pon dem babylon dem sparse ting