Do you believe it is possible to be a responsible or respectable drug user...

Do you believe it is possible to be a responsible or respectable drug user? Not asking if these people exist or are the norm, but is it even possible?

Also 9/11 was an inside job meant to get us into the middle East, just like the Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, and the Gulf of Tonkin.

what's a drug?

No.
If you use drugs(and before some faggot come and say it, not including medical drugs, and weed isn't a medical drug at all), then you should kys.

Nice dik bro

Yes. All things in moderation.

-T. Multimillionaire pothead and occasional cocaine taker whilst drinking.

Things like marijuana, Dextroamphetamine, methamphetamine, cocaine, caffeine, tobacco, alcohol, heroin, dmt, led, shrooms, ketamine, dxm, the 2b series, kratom, etc
Any drug that is commonly used recreationally or by people without a particular medical need needing to be addressed by it's usage. For instance, doing Dextroamphetamine when you don't have adhd, in order to get the stimulating effects for either recreational or applicational usage.

Prove it fag

Yes totally.

Professional people use marijuana recreationally all the time and lead productive lives.

Yes. I was a white collar smackhead for years. There's loads of us, working to pay for our tackle

Do you want pictures of money or weed?

But would you consider that a respectable way to live? Isn't addiction of any kind to be avoided, and aren't vices looked down upon? I'm not asking about if it's right or wrong to do, I'm asking if it's a lifestyle you'd show to a kid and say "That is s good way to live"

Both

Yes it is. You never hear of them because they hide it well

>tangible terminology
>is it possible

1/2

totally. trusting the government on what you should put in your body is nonsense

The range of people here always fucks my head

2/2

Verification complete. Now whats your excuse?

thats a escrow check... 90% of those are used for the final sale of houses and represent your debt, not money.

Why, do you think everyone is some poor live at home teen?

Wife and I both make 6 figures, we drink and smoke weed, occasionally some other stuff. My answer is yes.

Damn, nice

Fuck no. It's not something to aspire to, I don't regret it but it's no way to live. It's just people think about junkies they think some fucker giving blow jobs for rock money. It's not always like that. In my circle was a company director, business owners, and one posh housewife

HOW DID U GET RICH PLS RESPOND DADDY

Alcohol and Caffeine are drugs

You can function well in society and be addicted to drugs, though it rarely happens. The home life on the other hand is guaranteed to be fucked, if there even is one

this is an incredibly public place, I guarantee you that there's smart people here who can figure out who you are if they want to

sure, you're not in any danger, but why take the risk? don't expose yourself needlessly, and definitely don't tell people about your resources, that's asking for trouble

Clearly you are not a real estate guy the escrow takes all of the expenses out including the existing debt, closing costs Etc before giving you the check

If you can drink responsibly you can smoke pot responsibly. Soft drugs are okay, but hard drugs are just too dangerous.

You're right, I will be more lowkey

Heroin addict. I've worked the same job for a decade and work 6 days a week to pay my bills and support my habit. Though my life would be better without the addiction. I can never get ahead just stay in the same spot.

lmao you'd lose your shit if you knew how many white collar professionals had weekend coke habits. Especially lawyers, for some fucking reason

Are we talking caffeine and nicotine, meth and coke, Prozac and Zoloft? There are lots of high-functioning people on different types of drugs. You're going to have to be more specific.

What are you doing?
Solar power bitcoin mining?

in theory yes. I'm pretty sure everyone here know someone who drinks without being alcoholic. It depends on the drug and the person though

How do caffeine addictions fuck up the home life?

I mean he left the account number on the check unblocked. You can find him tbat way p easy.

Weed is what got me thru nursing school.

sure

What's the animal in the pic? I want to snuggle it to death

It's a Dik Dik

I used to drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes, but after taking a good hard at the average smoker/drinker I realised how degenerate it really is. Been clean for about 10 months now and never felt better. Fuck drugs.

it's a young Dik-dik

If you smoke a bit of drug on a saturday evening and dont go around town causing a ruckus then why the hell should anyone even care?
But I guess thats not whats going to happen since people cant even drink responsibly

Building strip malls in the suburbs. Not very exciting but it makes good money.

Those were two unrelated statements, I was just highlighting that since most people seem to forget or not know

Yes it's possible. Addiction should be avoided. Not all drugs are addictive. Do your research, and if you do decide to experiment be careful. Read.

Some of the most successful people snort coke when they party.

>degeneracy
>responsible
>MUH DIK DIK

>tfw addicted2memes

There's a lot to unpack there in your statement. You've listed stimulants, depressants, hallucinogens and antipsychotics which are all taken for different reasons.

The short answer to your original question is yes.

So you know what people mean but still try to get in an argument over semantics

ofc
no drug is as bad as alcohol, and alcohol is indulged by many "responsible and respectable" people