SHE.WON.PERIOD

SHE.WON.PERIOD

Made me think

I saw your mom win a period last night. Penis be bloody.

obama and hillary are going to prison. calm ur tits. hillary will get death penalty.

Wins the popular vote twice but still loses anyway... being Hillary is suffering

>obama and hillary are going to prison

Turmptards are still clinging onto this campaign promise. SAD!

The delegates, Barack

Podesta literally got subpeonad yesterday. kys. They gonna keep going up. and up and up and up.

Hillary got offered a plea deal but AS ALWAYS her hubris made her decline it. What a RETARD.

Hideous goblin.

>Her ugly mug is in a loser museum.
How embarrassing.

You know they they say in Canada
When you win, you lose

HAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHA

>SHE.WON.AT.CHILD.SEX.TRAFFICKING.PERIOD

OK, she won.....

but Trump won more.

Holy fuck, that is one ugly bitch. I would fuck her though, knock her up with my seed, my redneck spawn. Money money money mon-ey, MONEY.

Her empire is being systematically dismantled as we speak.
When they kill Bill for pro-Hillary sympathy points, you'll
know the end is nigh for her.

LOOOOOOL.

Slick Willy is the only Democrat that I ever liked. Not because of NAFTA, his disastrous foreign trade policies, but because he got rid of so much of our debt and couldn't keep his dick in his pants. A true American hero.

Look at the Democratic party of today. Back in the day they hated niggers, discriminated against gays, and were all like nah son fuck dis war an sheit. Now they want homos in your kids school teaching them about buttsex and to replace us all with spix. Fucking bullshit faggot party.

after saying it a few hundred times do you feel better? has anything changed? no? well to bad bitch. get over it.

you keep crying about it you wont ever get a husband and will kill yourself in a few years leaving a cat to nibble at your corpse for a week before you mostly dry out and then the cat dies and it will be another month before any one finds out your dead

>she won
>she's not in the presidential office
>Donald is
where de evidents??? looks like she lost