Greeks were blonde r-right v-varg?

>Greeks were blonde r-right v-varg?

>ancient DNA suggests that living Greeks are indeed the descendants of Mycenaeans

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals?utm_source=newsfromscience&utm_medium=facebook-text&utm_campaign=thegreeks-14489

How nordcucks can ever recover from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
youtu.be/oRLON3ddZIw
dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustus#Physical_appearance_and_official_images
youtu.be/4fQZTpKGtIw
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/1256894.stm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw superior Nordic+Southern European Amerimutt mix
I laugh at these threads

Greeks and Romans were a little more blonde and a little more blue eyed than they are today.
That doesn't mean they're Nordic, unless you call everyone with blue eyes Nordic.

Nordic is a shit racial group anyways. Swedes and Norwegians are closer to Germans than to Finns ethnically.

Eventually you can go back to PIE and when you look at it from that perspective Europeans do share common ancestry.

Ancient Greeks were blonds

Nobody cares D&C cuck

WEEEEEEEE

They weren't Turkish either LMAO

You are a definition of Der Untermensch. You are not even superior to pure Negroes resident in Saharan Africa

Alexander the great:
"For he had the hair of a lion and one eye was blue; the right one was heavy lidded and black, and the left one was blue; and his teeth were sharp as fangs, and he looked upon a defensive attack the same as a lion would."

"...3 Apelles, however, in painting him as wielder of the thunder-bolt, did not reproduce his complexion, but made it too dark and swarthy. Whereas he was of a fair colour, as they say, and his fairness passed into ruddiness on his breast particularly, and in his face..."
> Golden
> Light
> Blue
> Grey

Doesn't sound like shitskins to me

All the based meds were always the light ones

Again? Again this meds vs nords bullshit d&c shilling? I dont know anyone in Greecethat has beef with nords , and most of my friends are Nationalists. Just drop it already. Noone cares. Saged

>recolor
>implying YT skulls is like ours
FAIL

Only meme flags care about this things, we know what kind of people are behind them...

>Alexander was blonde r-right?

Lol nord arab rapebaby in panic mode

Alexander had dyed blonde hair.Thats why according to historian Arrian he had blonde stripes

Checked. Stay strong friend

these thread are done by them to weaken us dont fall for it

enough with kike+leftard D&C shilling

>there cannot be 6 jew threads at all times and another 20 'why X pol' etc. accidentally

fuck off , there will be Aryan solidarity and fuck the antiwhite kike scum

I'mmmm a yankeee dooodle dannndy. Yankee dooodle till I dieeee.......

youtu.be/oRLON3ddZIw

North 1-0 Dixie

Dinky Doodle Dandy

>ancient DNA suggests that living Greeks are indeed the descendants of Mycenaeans
What went wrong?

A drop of blood poisons the well. Even a bit of shitskin DNA is enough to make modern Greeks look like Turkroaches.

>DUDE WE ONLY HAD BROWN AND BLACK PIGMENTS TO WORK WITH THEREFORE WE ACTUALLY NIGGERS ALL ALONG LMAO

WE

MEDSHITS ON SUICIDE WATCH

WUZ

Pathetic how Nords really try and unironically push this meme

Look how worthless Nords are in current times, what has their culture really ever accomplished in the first place? You honestly believe the ancient Greeks were of these people

Scandinavians (Germans are very different) have always been quite useless.

Can we stop the in-fighting for a minute and focus on the real threats first? We can go back to discussing which race is the true master race after we're done with the kikes and goat fuckers

>ancient greeks were indeed from greece
this is what larping autism forces us to deal with, just imagine the number of dna studies that have been commissioned because larpers cant stop wewuzzing.

those are minoans ,minoans werent a greek tribe.

> being a mongrel mutt
Zimbabweans are better than you.

>minoans werent greek
so what were they

>Malalas, not considered a historically accurate source
>Sieglin, a literal Nazi Nordicist
>"subflavum" doesn't mean blonde

Kill yourselves snowniggers

>that shitty nordicist stormnegroid source debunked a million times again
can't even bothered to argue this shit anymore, nordicists are even lower than negroids

Just wait for it, Americans in 2350 would call pictures of Kanye West an image of Anglo-Saxon diversity

>romans were shitskins
>Sup Forums is a libertarian board
>america is nothing but nogs and mexicans

The population influx does not change the population that started the whole thing, dumb niggers

It translates into yellowish.

i.e a lighter shade of brown in Roman eyes. They never used that term to describe the hair color of northern barbarians, only themselves:

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/

>It would be worthwhile to quote here in full, the opinion of British anthropologist John Beddoe [34]. Beddoe studied thousands of Britons and continental Europeans, and comparing his designations with that of other observers, came to realize the relativity of color terms:

>Thus almost all French anthropologists say that the majority of persons in the north of France are blond; whereas almost all Englishmen would say they were dark, each set of observers setting up as a standard what they are accustomed to see around them when at home. What is darkish brown to most Englishmen would be chestnut in the nomenclature of most Parisians, and perhaps even blond in that of Auvergne or Provence; an ancient Roman might probably have called it sufflavus or even flavus.

t. jealous shitskin manlet with 20% north African genetics

>posts the same meme debunked Nordcuck sources

like clockwork

Reminder, this is how Suetonius described Augustus:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustus#Physical_appearance_and_official_images

>He had clear, bright eyes ... His teeth were wide apart, small, and ill-kept; his hair was slightly curly and inclined to golden; his eyebrows met. His ears were of moderate size, and his nose projected a little at the top and then bent ever so slightly inward. His complexion was between dark and fair. He was short of stature
>complexion between dark and fair
>short of stature
>unibrow

le master race Nordic amirite

Why do modern day Greeks suck so much then? Modern day Meds in general, actually. Poor backwater status at best.

Same senpai. I have just about every type of European mixed in me, even a little Ashkenazi.

You're a balkancuck, literally the raped offspring of slavs, mehmets and europeans (north & south)

they were minoans, user.

Based post user.

It amazes me these arguments come up as in most cases ware they have tested DNA from ancient bodies and current populations they are like a %80 match to the peasant population. When a land is invaded the populations never totally destroyed as "Empty lands can pay no taxes", there is always a mixing more in the leadership and upper class as the invaders marry in to gain control

>tfw seeing nordicist stormnegroids getting destroyed

Those are Myceneans, you can tell by the headwear and boots but yes I get your point. When both sides argue on this subject it always comes down to stupid fucking shit like "lol why aren't all greeks blonde today" or "wtf Americans can have brown hair, we are the true descendants".

The latest study actually puts some validity into the theory that the steppe people that entered Greece right before Mycenaean period were something like modern day Kets (Ancient North Eurasians). Which would explain why all the busts from that period look slightly asiatic, wide eyes in particular. Before the study was released the culture they deemed most similar according to spear and armour design was the seima-turbino culture, which makes sense then because that culture is actually sought to be the one to also spread finno-ulgric languages across Europe.

Basically they probably carried R1b and U5 but were not phenotypically Aryan.

Here's the actual excerpt from before the study was conducted:
>Archeologically, Mycenaean chariots, spearheads, daggers and other bronze objects show striking similarities with the Seima-Turbino culture (c. 1900-1600 BCE) of the northern Russian forest-steppes, known for the great mobility of its nomadic warriors (Seima-Turbino sites were found as far away as Mongolia). It is therefore likely that the Mycenaean descended from Russia to Greece between 1900 and 1650 BCE, where they intermingled with the locals to create a new unique Greek culture.
>The Altai Mountains in what is now southern Russia and central Mongolia have been identified as the point of origin of a cultural enigma termed the Seima-Turbino Phenomenon.
>It is further conjectured that the same migrations spread the Uralic group of languages across Europe and Asia: some 39 languages of this group are still extant, including Hungarian, Finnish, Estonian and Lappish.

Who descend from the neolithic greek culture. It's semantics.

>Manzelli in a study of polychromatic Archaic Greek statuary [43] records an incidence of only 2% of yellow hair.
Question: What do Etruscans and Latins have to do with Hellenes? The former actually has a connection.

>DUDE WE ONLY HAD BROWN AND BLACK PIGMENTS TO WORK WITH THEREFORE WE ACTUALLY NIGGERS ALL ALONG LMAO
This fucking guy again LMAO. Yes man, we get it, you're colour blind.

Look at this famed fresco from Mycenae, I see enough colours to paint a person as having a nordic phenotype (blue, yellow, no pink though). So then why didn't they paint themselves using the colours they used for clothing and backdrop?

Yellow? Blue? Do you need glasses?

>Guys I need help, I'm looking at some Mycenean art and I noticed that there isn't any yellow or blue
>I'm only looking at the hair and eyes and ignoring everything else, it must be because they didn't have those colours r-r-right?

This would be ideal, but the non-whites and D&c work is massive to destroy our white countries.
so we will kepp falling into de d&c baits

Comparison between Seima-Turbino and Mycenean spearheads

>being mixed with snowniggers
>Superior
Choose one

Gas the nords, ethnicity war now

Sure Hans

Germans

Armour of the Koryak people from the Russian far east vs. Mycenean armour

Don't you just love it when studies come out that absolutely destroy nordicist arguments?

I do.

You say, right after posting
Gas the nords, the real jews

Why are italian-americans literally gods compared to other ((americans))?

>Which would explain why all the busts from that period look slightly asiatic, wide eyes in particular.
Americans...

snowniggers are the white version of we wuz kang niggers who literally try to claim everyone was nordic

The Minoans hired dark skinned Africans as mercenaries and servants. They were a very pale people themselves.

Modern greeks descend mainly from the mycaens but they are miced with the indo european migrants togheter they created hellas

the physical appearence of the emperors is not directly linked to the overall population, the emperors could have been a part of a isolated reporductive strata.

I know that feeling
also
COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 SCOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Irrelevant. We still have that 10 (+ or - in some areas)% "blonde/red hair" among ethnic Greeks today.

>"...3 Apelles, however, in painting him as wielder of the thunder-bolt, did not reproduce his complexion, but made it too dark and swarthy. Whereas he was of a fair colour, as they say, and his fairness passed into ruddiness on his breast particularly, and in his face..."
Your battling with yourself here Sven. Plutarch is writing in 120AD, Alexander is living in 330BC, what business does he have writing on the accuracy of a depiction from 500 years ago? But let's pretend what he is saying is true. Apelles is the painter of the original Alexander 'mosaic', the existing Alexander mosaic is sought to be a copy, most likely of Apelles painting.

So if Plutarch goes as far as criticizing the complexion of his skin in the depiction of him in pic related, why would he not also point out the brown hair colour? Right. So when he criticizes Apelles on the complexion of his skin but not on the colour of his hair, he's implying there's nothing he finds wrong about the painting hair-wise.

>Mycenaeans

you mean the shitskins who were conquered by invaders from the North? I wonder why med apologist never show Classical Greek DNA?

yeah we're white , what about greeks tho?
greater macedonia when?

>MUH DORIAN INVASION
it's been debunked, dorians were an indentured minority who rebelled and led to a system collapse in greece.

You Morons realize Alexander was a Thracian right? That picture was also painted hundreds of years after he existed.

>Homer and Schliemann have been debunked

You shitskins don't even know you're own supposed history, you're so scared of the fact that you're not really white and have to make up all this bullshit about borderline Arabs being white.

Nice cuck fantasy stormcuck

>not understanding the swarthy locals were ruled by Nordics

Op is jewish disregard thread

>Australian subhuman has to delude himself into thinking he's related to Mediterraneans because his actual ancestors were criminal trash from Britain deported to a wasteland

That's just sad.

Of course schliemann has been debunked, he was a passionate amateur but his methodology was dreadful as well as his academic rigor. Muh agamnenon mask timeline was completely wrong by at least 500years. Modern history owes him a lot but the arguments have been long refined since then.

>The Minoans hired dark skinned Africans as mercenaries and servants. They were a very pale people themselves.
Since when? Give me a source. From Minoa to the fall of Rome everything was recorded, surely you would be able to find me a source that says the things you're saying?

>Scientifically accurate
All those sculptures/people would pass un-noticed in both Greece and Italy but you can tell how Brinkmann actually has doubt in the accuracy: If they are so scientifically accurate why does Brinkmann have 5 different representations of the same peplos Kore? Also, you cherry pick the sculptures.

And I have argued with you before. You know nothing about anything Roman, Greek, or Minoan. You copy and pasted a bunch of random nordicist articles with 0 primary sources and come into the thread sounding like an utter retard.

The proof is right here It's actually kind of funny that you still shitpost that. Just go to bed kid.

feels good having danish ancestry

youtu.be/4fQZTpKGtIw

Is this the Spartan warrior we fear?

t. Literal wewuz nigger from Serbia's genitals

>minoans
>literally the picture is saying Mycane from whichs it is

kys retard

it's funny how there are more blonde people in turkey compared to gayreece. some of them look like our rural subhumans tbqh senpai

The existing copy of the Alexander mosaic is a copy of a 4th century BC original painting made by an artist during his lifetime
>Since the mosaic emulates the appearance of a painting so accurately, it has been uniformly agreed that the mosaic is a copy of an original Hellenistic Greek painting
>The mosaic is held to be a copy either of a painting by Aristides of Thebes, or of a lost late 4th-century BC fresco by the painter Philoxenus of Eretria. The latter is mentioned by Pliny the Elder (XXXV, 110) as a commission for the Macedonian king Cassander.

Since Alexander mosaic is a copy. Then don't link me any Roman copies of Greek art, since 90% of Greek art existing in museums today are Roman copies of Greek originals.

You guys never stop do you?q

>not knowing we wuz basque
HOL UP

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/1256894.stm

Nordics are known to have come to Europe from north russia.
These have nothing to do with Rome and Greece.
Even germans are outsiders to Rome and Greece and considered barbarians.

Minoan's painted men darker than women, this was common in the Mediterranean seeing that men were in the sun more, pale fair skin was seen as beautiful.

- cont

Funny thing is that Greeks considered the nords and germanic tribes as a fat filthy barbarians because of their pale skin and blonde hair

So btfo snow coon

Minoan art in Egypt.

By speaking your own language better than you do.

I FUCKING HATE THIS IMAGE
THAT SPANIARD IS A PORTUGUESE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>small lips
>slim head
>slim nose
>large straight forehead
>hazel colored eyes
>fair skin

You do realize Nordic doesn't equal Viking right? I know pol likes to brainwash everybody that Nordic means 10 foot tall blue eyed blonde haired ubermensch to feel better about being a swarthy shitskin, it's actually the facial features, head structure and intelligence that are the most important. If you look are the average Italian they have large lips, a fat head, a hooked wide nose, sloped small foreheads, and much darker coloring then he's light brown hair and hazel eyes and fair skin, the complete opposite of Caligula. Yes he's a Nordic. Oh and he's the recorded pigmentation of the early Roman Emperors.

lol did you just look that up or something? The only argument you had against him was an estimation of a mask that was out by 500 years, when in reality isn't really that bad of a blunder as they they still don't know the exact end of the Mycenaean rule and the star of the Greek Dark age and estimate to be within a 300 year scale. You also couldn't even mention Homer which makes me suspect you have no idea about the subject.

Citation needed you can just greentext whatever you want and expect it to be taken as fact and again he was a Thracian, who were overwhelmingly Nordic.

Who thinks Greeks were blondes or nords? That's some warped reality. Greeks were pedofags anyways.

Sad part is most of pol look like that so have to pretend borderline Semites are white to makeup for it.