TEXANS ARE BAS-

TEXANS ARE BAS-

no human being is illegal

Dumb faggot, would you rather these beaners rob and loot? Or would you rather invite them in and get their name / ID on a list to later deport the fuck out of these useless brainlets?

they're not going there to elect a hurricane

>allow illegals into shelters
>hold them there and report to ICE
>illegals are rounded up and deported
Sounds like a bretty gud plan to be desu

>to access

The party starts when they exit.

fpbp

ED

>Or would you rather invite them in and get their name / ID on a list
And how exactly are they going to do that if they don't require ID? Really makes me think. I swear the average person here is a fucking retard.

Why would you need ID for a shelter though, there's a difference between voting and leaving them out to die.

Leaf. Stop posting. You're embarrassing the rest of us.

STUPID DUMB TEXAN SCUM

this. Abbott has done a lot to end illegal voting in the state

>no human being is illegal

how is this even still a meme?

Whatever the state says is illegal and can enforce physically is the law. Human beings can be illegal, if the power of the land that they're on declares them to be unlawfully on that land. How is this such a hard concept for you fucking mental gymnastics performing faggots?

>don't have to give name or ID to enter
>this allows to database their names and ids

The hurricane is hitting the southern (conquista2.0 mexiland) coast
all the illegal ayy lmaos will have their shacks blasted to driftwood
I say letting them sleep in the homeless shelter for a weekend isn't that bad.

Should he let them drown? You faggots are so stupid. It's not like he's giving them voting rights or amnesty. He just doesn't want dead beaners floating around his state.

Unless they are ILLEGAL immigrants. I hope they are all rounded up and sent back to their respective countries where they find all of there property confiscated and have to live on the street. Maybe you can go live with them if you are so concerned with those degenerates.

But to leave.....kek

DELET THIS

Baited HARD

>that's right pablo, you don't need to show id to enter these shelters. be sure to bring your wife and kids too! "why are there bars on the windows" you ask? well, that's just to improve the structure, there's been a storm you know. now, in you go.

WE MUST GO HARDER

Just make it so you need an ID to get out.

But you'll need them to leave!

Why would you leave them out to die or loot and steal if they survive?

You just need an ID to get out.

They wont ask ID of ICE officers either.

i rike it

They did something illegal by entering the country, you can either call them illegal immigrants or simply criminals, up to you ;)

Thanks god people still remember that we have basic human rights and that the law enforcement isn't above them

>undocumented immigrants wont need to show ID to access

Does'nt say shit about leaving thou.

>be circa T.E. (Trump Election) 1.
>hurricane in bound
>inbound to major port of illegals
>"yes yes come on in illegal"
>"were a safe space"
>hurricane dies down
>evac. order lifted
>Trumps super Soldiers march in
>racial profiling at an all time high
>"hit the deck"
>"immigration check"
>whites and blacks, relax
>browns wish theyd went ahead and drowned
>Trumps SS proceed to field and screen 2 million in the course of a weekend
>"fire up the busses boys"
>"we got 200,000 non compliants"
>since its an "emergency", shoot,kill,question instituted for preservation of peace
>no longer a safe space
>now an immigration and deportation hub
>hurricane rebuild funds diverted
>billions spent
>state of the art deportation "center" built
>modeled after AllShits in Germany

Hurricane Harvey, may be the start to America's revolution.

Fucking faggot
Everyone is illegal
I'm illegal. I smoke weed and piss in the streets. I drove 15 miles an hour over the speed limit today.
Fucking cops are SHIT.

why dont we just change it to criminal immigrants then if leftists want to nitpick language. criminals exist and they're referred to as criminals.

In the event of an emergency they shouldn't be requried. It's about saving people.

its going to look bad if a bunch of taco nigger bodies are floating across a flooded landscape.

This makes sense during the storm. Better go know where these people are than have them roaming the streets.

Also, the not finishing your sentence meme is the worst thing to come off chan in years.

really makes you think doesnt it

Protip: shelters literally ARE FEMA camps!!!

Cuck or top tier b8?

Time will tell

Uhhhhh

How about you imprison them and then ready them for deportation after the storm. This shit really isn't that complicated.

HAHAHAHAHA Sup Forums WAS WRONG AGAIN
DRUMPF BTFO

Yesterday you were all laughing like psychopaths imagining helpless people with children getting caught inside the strong winds. Turns out the average american knows better than that.

>Conservatives aren't compassio-

No ID required to enter. When the storm is over and you want to leave, then you show ID. If you're an illegal they'll hold you and deport your ass back to Mexico.

Exactly, trap em.

>I reich it
ftfy

Doesn't mean ICE won't be checking still

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>It's about saving people.
But we're talking about Mexicans

>don't have to give it to enter
>have to give it to leave

Using a natural disaster to round up illegals would make for terrible fucking publicity.

No just to use taxpayer dollars after not paying taxes.

ICE will also be allowed in without ID.

true i think the argument that an id can be lost in something the likes of flooding, heavy rain, rioting, fighting, looting, and general misplacement is too stupid.

makes no sense. they should just stitch their id's onto their bodies. ez pz

>6 million children end up missing
fucking kikes

Wetbacks just use fake names anyway.

fpbp

He's a Californian Democrat. 50 bucks says I'm right and I don't even have to look him up.

>>hold them there and report to ICE
They won't know who to report since no one has to show ID dumbfuck

>illegals come in

>ICE is waiting

he said no ID to get in

he DIDNT say they wouldnt be arrested.

...is this the fucking BBC

>leaf posts

This

We just being nice to lower the self defenses. When their lowered substantially kick off their shoes and sit down we swoop down like some sort of arch angel of justice to deport these rabid animals and their kin. It like my exterminator use to say. Leave one cock roach behind and you just started an illegal colony on your property that needs to be vanquished via petroleum jelly.

Illegal immigrants aren't human beings

>needing ID to seek shelter in a state of disaster
Use your head, user.

toothpaste, please never speak about american law again.

no one EVER has to show ID in America in order to 'prevent detainment' unless they're at the border or already in police custody due to commiting a crime, you absolute fuckwit.

furthermore, the TX governor saying no one has to show ID to gain access to shelters doesn't mean anything beyond that. if they commit crimes, they'll still be detained and deported. furthermore, state law is not binding on feds.

>No ID to get in
>ID needed to get out
Could be a clever plan

>>STUPID DUMB TEXAN SCUM

Your mother was from Taxachussets

>current year
>not being pidginpilled
get your shit together

Anybody who still likes McCain or Jeff flake and your a republican and you agree with mitt Romney. You need to leave the republican party asap and if your a rino I swear to God your kids are going to be eaten alive. I'm going to take your souls mortal combat style your soul is mine commies. Your nihilists anyway you don't need it.

>Letting people die after a disaster
They might be criminals but they're still human beings.
Plus, putting them all on one place will make them easier to find.

Most of Texas is based. However, we have a large concentration of liberals from commiefornia in our big cities and fence hoppers at the border.

Whites could unironically re-enslave the blacks again with a simple stroke of a pen and bring about peace and prospertity in the land, (yes even for blacks cuz it would be better than the shit they put themselves through).

Why do blacks want to hold back the obviously superior master race? Or would your rather subjugate to jews or asians? Blacks are strong but far too stupid. Let us guide you so you are not stuck having stupid ass tyquin threatening to kill your little brother if you don't push enough crack this week.

I want them to go back to their fucking country, not die.

Asia isn't for Asian anymore. The media is promoting African-Asian marriage.

Best way to get a bunch of illegals in one place. Once the hurricane is gone, you ICE them all.

>burger fag flag

checks out, jewmericuck range ban when?

theyre human beans

girls start getting edgy at this age.

I could imagine my sister doing this back in the day.

Won't have to show id to get in but he didn't say anything about getting out.

>fema camps are concentration camps after all

>Leaf post
Despite what CNN tells you, Sup Forums doesn't want to drown a bunch of beaners for fun. He's not letting them vote and he's not giving them amnesty, he's just not letting them die.

Tons of people fleeing a hurricane aren't gonna have ID on them, especially children.

kek

There is a chance that what he is doing is actually very clever. ICE already announced that they will be at the shelters checking people's documents, so the governor's statement will give them a false sense of security and they will walk right into ICE's arms. Either that or he actually is just a massive cuck.

You are justifying genocide.

I'm white, lad.