Prove you're not just a mindless Sup Forums drone: say something nice about antifa

Prove you're not just a mindless Sup Forums drone: say something nice about antifa.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jmNmGEf-gSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They make great money for non-stem, non-skilled employees

they dress in the same colors as the nazi flag

They make good thre-

Viel Feind, viel Ehr.

the only good commie is a dead commie

will make fine women in prison.

They conveniently outted themselves as candidates for gassing.

good target practice

They make good speed bumps

Hitler rounded up antifa stuffed them into camps and executed their Jewish leaders lawfully for communist treason and terrorism. One man has crushed antifa. Only one.

youtube.com/watch?v=jmNmGEf-gSg

They make me smile when they get hit in the nuts with tear gas.

I love watching them fight with their costumes and sticks on youtube like they got lost on the way to the Renaissance Fair

They are useful idiots for the right wing

They have Spider-Man on their team

>Prove you're not just a mindless X say something nice about Y
These threads should result in a perma ban.

Kys kike.

This has nothing to do with Sup Forums-drone or whatever, I legitimately can not think of a single good thing about these wastes of oxygen. There is nothing positive about them. Their very name is a false pretense. Bolshevism under the guise of altruism. Fucking disgusting. I hope every single one of them gets gassed.

they give us a good laugh

No.

Sage'd

Agreed. Herbed

Moving targets are better practice.

Antifa boipucci is a delicacy in the can.

They also hate the neocon globalist government. Real antifa at least. Not the SJWs and faggots that have co-opted them since this past election cycle.

Most are just misguided and were offered a carrot.

Antifa are great consumers of black clothing

It would be nice if they were all hung for treason.

they are doing a terriffic job destroying the democratic political party.

Prove you aren't a robot. Suck your own dick.

I still like Spiderman despite supporting Antifa in that pic

they're doing more to push to the center to the right than the right could ever do. thanks!

They'd look good when they're dead.

The whole thing is a government project.

any port in a storm mateyyyyy
> tranny pucci = best pucci

kill yourselves before they declare open season on you

They're excellent at sucking cock.

Antifa has always been communist. They were the strongmen during Weimer Germany for the German commies.

they are pushing people sitting on the fence off onto the right side

Look at all those academics

They all tattoo their arms so we wont have to.

No. I don't have to prove jack shit.

They make fantastic punch bags!

They are doing wonders to red pill the masses.

Inb4 i get castrated for misspelling

ill enjoy killing them for what they believe in

their corpses would make good fertilizer to help the environment and grow pretty flowers and trees

I doubt it. The government is a lot more powerless over society than the ayylmao psyops conspiracy theorists would like you to think.
Inb4 "sheckles in my account"

They're biodegradable

Original pic without the eyes?

Their bones crack good.

Red and black are fashoonable colours.

They save water.

they have zero redeeming qualities and anyone who says otherwise is a shill who deserves death

No. Communists deserve only death.

They're at least honest with their leftist agenda

They help to support the Catfood, blue lipstick, and hairdye industries.

At least here in the US. Europe has no means of defending themselves.

Smashing up small local shops is the ultimate way to make your community stronger and dismantle capitalism.

"Real" communists would have executed all of these faggot millennials with their sickness and laziness for being unfit for work.

They dig their own graves. And I love to see scum harm themselves.

kek confirms

Don't say false flag when one of their members goes apeshit

commie blood makes great lawn fertilizer

They push more people further right.

They really know how to dress and act just like terrorists. They wouldn't be immediately destroyed by the right on day one of civil war 2, it would take up to a week because there are so many.

Most of those fuckers have faded black shirts

They make great hood ornaments.

They don't do much harm. They try a lot, but they are just not very good at anything they do.

Even in Europe I don't think the government is controlling anyone through secret projects or anything fantastical. The left wing ideology just prevails there and the people have capitulated to the governments whims because they align with their own

Makes it easy to identify who the traitors are.

I think that it is great that they are driving more people to the alt-right

No, KYS

All the hot chicks are antifa.. The right side has fat whales yelling about their superiority.

You guys move about with an unparalleled grace.

>All the hot chicks are antifa.. The right side has fat whales yelling about their superiority.
Really..? You have not been watching very closely.

Reality, is quite literally, the exact fucking opposite. Which side came up with "fat acceptance" as the norm there, hot shot?

fucking shit quality

Kys.

Expendable. :)

this

useful idiots

Kekd 10/10 soylent green style

The President knows who they are.

They make for great practice dummies.

Some of the dudes would make hot torture victims.

It's fun to put my own stickers over theirs. On the way home i put stickers over 3 of em, would have been 4 but i ran out of stickers

Does that mean we can beat them in the street when we find them now? Asking for a friend...

They make billionaire globalists very happy

These "Prove you're not..." threads are some of the faggiest, gayest most homosexual threads to ever hit this website. Please find yourself a safe space somewhere and meditate for one hour on how gay and stupid you are then KYS. If you'd like to record it so that we can watch it here later and laugh at you a bit more postmortem then that's good for bonus points.

They beat up rural and suburban retards

REICHSTAG FIRE WHEN

WHO HYPED FOR FASCIST USA

Shits gunna be litty titty

They are a great nat soc movement that uses tactics from the SA

Antifa is so great they'll kill themselves.

When Canadians become angry and impolite you know that shit is getting bad there.

That tweet does not exist.

>rural and suburban retards

Do you not realize how corny you sound? Literally the same broken record since Nov. 9

i dont like this idea desu. labeling your oponents as terrorists goes down an even darker road than the one we are on now. Everyone who is not a brainlet would know this. Next we will have dems trying to make white nationalists into terrorists, they will jail people for peacefully saying they want to live in a white majority.

I like that they're outraged about something. That's about it. They could make a real change and difference if they used their moral outrage for good. An organized Antifa would be the right's worst nightmare.
Of course, that will never happen. They'll continue to assault people with baseball bats and jump from moral outrage to moral outrage until Society eventually says that they've had enough of them.
The thing most people don't realize is that Antifa are junkies. They are druggies who are looking to get their next moral high. They only do what they do so they can feel morally superior, and so have to continue to create greater and bigger moral panics to get their fix.
This is going to end with Antifa in the streets burning books and they will have zero self-awareness or clue of how they got there. Like junkies, they need to be dealt with in a healthy environment where they find their self-satisfaction elsewhere instead of trying to drum up moral panics.

communism > liberalism, I REALLY don't like faggots, but antifa is still full of decrepit trannies and the like

I also liked their protest against the g20 summit even if they did burn a bunch of innocent average peoples cars and do the usual smashy nigger shite
Plus I have a soft spot in my heart for the romantic idea of anarchism

Their Chicks are easy fucks. (always wear Condoms)

They sure encourage people to become nazis