Youtube Censorship

Youtube has censored its very first video. Take a guess what it's on!

When you attempt to go to the video, you're given a warning about how evil the video is. Then once you DO click on it, it removes the creators channel and any suggested channels along with disabling comments, likes and more importantly - disables sharing and allowing you even see who created the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eUHXESKIovA
pew.tube
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you disable comments on Lauren Southern's videos how will she know she's hot?

What in the FUCK?

ITT we brainstorm how to destroy youtube.

Kek, they disabled everything.
Now imagine this happening to one of the top 100 youtubers

The thing is, they disable these videos from showing up on related videos and from the creators channels. That means that once a video is flagged, the ONLY way of knowing about it is by word of mouth and someone having saved the URL

This might actually redpill people if we push it. Like "YouTube is censoring comments!" and then we show them this video which will now be intriguing to people.
This is an olive branch from google.

If you want to destroy YouTube create a video about race or free speech by someone of a minority then false flag it and get it banned then alert the media of what happened and watch as the media and sjws begin attacking YouTube

They're putting us in the ghetto

How do we fight against this?

There must be some alternative video streaming sight that is leggit?

I know Hatreon is the opposite of Patreon.... what's the opposite of Jewtube?

>you should allow your enemies free speech

lol

Bet you wish you listened to all those anti-centralisation folks a decade ago.

HU

What is wrong with this though? It IS an extremely racist video. For some reason if you put your thoughts into scientific language, it makes them 'factually based' and therefore not racist. Its still saying some people have inferiority's.

The video is still there but it doesn't link its content to other videos so that it doesn't poison your suggested box.

This right here. The left is good at eating itself.

JewTube

I don't have any content to contribute to this thread but it needs to be bumped.

i just searched for it on google and youtube, they even auto-completed to an extent. first video to come up on both. try it for yourself, i am not a shill.

also, i was mad for a second when i heard about the lax sentencing for these animals. then i realized they won't be free for long, or, if they will, maybe they realized their folly and there is hope for them to lead happy simple lives and serve for the greater good

vid.me

seconded

Just use LBRY. Free open source video and file hosting with no moderation. Also has a cryptocurrency tied to it.

I disagree with stupid shit like this but by god, he can say it if he wants. Just watched it because fuck THIS.

Guys in case you don't know, there is also the fact that certain creators are blacklisted and their videos get demonetized without ppl watching the vid.

And stormfront is gone, too

Gents, the first amendment is under attack

We must extend net neutrality rules to domain registrars

why this video of all videos? its not like this video is blatantly nazi shit or blatantly sexist or anything. its just a calm video explaining racial differences.

As I had stated, probably that guy is blacklisted.

Is that not Nazi? The Left is totalitarian. Even saying, "I love Mexican immigrants, I just want them to come over legally! We do need a strong border after all!" is no different than saying, "gas the kikes, race war now!". A totalitarian ideology or system cannot tolerate any dissent, no matter how minor. All crimes are equal.

You disagree with the evidence for race differences in intelligence? What about the data/argument do you find fault with?

>i disagree with the truth
This is why Islam will conquer your shithole you stupid bong faggot.

Been mirrored here. No 'censorship' bollocks.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eUHXESKIovA

What (((they))) fail to understand is that sites like the daily stormer and stormfront contained their ideological enemies on a few sites.

Actually, to be fair, I did just watch it and he does point out that variances in environment can cause differences. I agree with that. I disagree with him further on when he says about black kids going to white families and iq going up. Seems a correlative fallacy to me, and also contradictory because if anything, it proves his earlier assertion.

I'm stunned this has been 'censored' if I'm honest. I knew they'd pull some sort of stupid shit as to why but he's got legitimate fucking cites so I'm at a complete loss as to the bloody problem. Unbelievable. Fuck THIS.

Report every single video as offensive.

Looks like a lot of deleted comments and added word filters then.

I hope you're aware that you're next. The forces behind this make no distinction between Taylor and yourself, since you're at least somewhat open to his views.

Wrong.

Why?

>alternative site
No. Fight them instead of running.
It was, and can be again a community-driven site.

first post bretty gud post
>HH

>sharing ideas
>poison
hmmmmmm.
Regardless of if you think it's racist or not, it's based on truths and truth should come before feelings.

Unpopular opinions will be unpopular, let them be free to do so as determined by the population so they can shape their future as they see fit.

jesus fuck how are we ever gonna eradicate them from media..they are like fucking aids

>he doesn't agree
>clap him in irons and off to gulag
That's the direction it's going, user.

PEWTUBE

upload your videos there

pew.tube

HuWHITE POWER