Look what Jew made me do (Sup Forums edit)

vimeo.com/231183825

Anyone heard her new single yet? I couldn't help but notice she seemed to be talking about (((them))), so I threw his together. If you like please toss me a (you).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGk5fR-t5AU
aryangoddess.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just want her to shit in my mouth

Besides that I'm not interested

You

chad nationalism anthem?

(((You)))

Want to lick her pinkie

That's GROSS!

post sexay tay tays

vile, but i admire the dedication to our goddess.

She sounds like Emily Haines from Metric.

this is actually pretty good
angry, jaded taytay lyrics and beat seem to go well with "the goyim know"theme

tHIS IS PERFECT, BUMP

i'm down with pissed off taylor

The entire music industry speaks with (((them))). (((they))) are the media execs.

Have a (you) because I'm the chosen (one).

The kid sodomized as part of endless occult ritual abuse in a cobain narrative in this illuminatro. See Juno: A future lived in past tense. Or Father John Mistys Total Entertainment Forever.

I'm not going to explain the (((game))) fueled by ghostwriters and pol stars. T swift once sang about a person named Drew. Drew is the rapist. A sodomite son of Satan. His Radio Exec Disc Jockey father groomed him for a Luciferian rite of passage. I am the (((modest mouse))) from the Issaquah "Plateau". Stacked Actors planted at every step of my life as the script runs off the tracks when shit hits the fan. The Crazy Train has no brakes. (You) cant stop me. Trump can't stop this Revelation. See you in September user. Remember the name Connor. Like (((Assasins Creed))).

He who controls the past, controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past.

The future is now. Expect Us.

Thanks senpai

Song is a thematic rehash of "girlfriend" and the key is off. Most people associate d minor with church and Gothic themes, not revenge-pop.

The lyrical video make it seem as if this song was originally a demo tape for James bond 50's theme and it never made the final cut. I can't see this making billboard top 5 for 5

she is a goddess

Tay Tays just mad because I left her off my playlist and turned her into a fool... Kan-Ye thought he was Con-Ye. Trip 111s is a metaphor. Chester has condemned Grohl even beyond the grave. Guilty All the Same. God as my witness he stands accused of orchestrating a soundtrack to a souled out child's life. The evidence is in sea of sound waves, where this 666 beast of music's waters sprung to life as they manifested the lyrical message in a breathing life of its own. As the audience of a Two Door Cinema Club I ask (you). Are we Ready? Break. This is how we execute phase 3 of a careful massacre of the bourgeois.

Swish swish is way better. Taylor Sticc can't compete with Katy Perry the goddess
youtube.com/watch?v=iGk5fR-t5AU

Very nice

Pretty good here a (you)

(you) did good work OP. Song gave me an /ourgal/ feel too

She's fucken pissed lads

Nice transition after 'the old Taylor's dead' goy.
No going back after taking the red pill

Edgy. Alt-right is truly a cancer on society.

wow this, i love Marxism now

What happened to her music? Kek

she needs to lift

What the fuck is wrong with her elbow?

no she's a women not a nigger

Lmao. That was quick. /ourslut/

no bunda no diamond

Can you stop the hate speech? Slut shaming is literal hate speech. Virginity is lame.

>aryangoddess.org/

The election really got to her and she never recovered, SAD!

Pls keep going with Sup Forums technical knowledge. It's interesting to me. "Girlfriend" by Avril?
If she's releasing songs like her last hit album, then this is like the "Shake it off," meant to build hype. She'll drop her new "Blank Space" soon.

Katy is awful. At least she used to be hot. Now she hit the wall just like her music.

shit song and i like taytay

this edit makes it looks like she broke her elbow jesus

The song was trash. Also, it's believed that she was taking shots at Kanye and Kim and not "the jews" like you idiots seem to believe.

I want her to shit in mine, I bet her turds are moist, firm and creamy.

I like when she did that chocolate rain song.
She's looking much better these days though

YEAH LOOK AT THAT BASED WOMAN

Stop hiding behind your nu-flag.
But funny that you're mad at me for exposing the jew.

taylor's a jew?

She's a jewish puppet just like Miley Cyrus was.
They let them start out tame and innocent with country music so that they get a big following and then go full degenerate mode like in

>She's a jewish puppet just like Miley Cyrus was.
so you're a nazi now and you assert that kikes control all 'stars':
>They let them start out tame and innocent with country music so that they get a big following and then go full degenerate mode
what precisely is the degeneracy?

/get crowned arian goddess
/make next album with blatant nazi imagery.
/release it on kanye's moms death day

praise kek, not all is wrong

Tone down the Nazi parts and this will make a great piece to pass around like the open the gates video.

>what precisely is the degeneracy?
>getting twerked on my nigresses
>dancing with dozens of tranny black men
Yeah totally not degenerate at all.

>she is totall not a jewish puppet like all the other "pop stars"

so you are a nazi? then why did you tell me to
>Stop hiding behind your nu-flag.
?
>getting twerked on my nigresses
>dancing with dozens of tranny black men
so relegating all darkies to the background is empowering them?
so you are racist and despise "nigresses" and kikes ?

That is my take. Norwegian music factory has very simple ABAAB or AB ABC AA AB type music ideas. This is because the average post-90's pop consumer can only have 1 or 2 musical ideas on the brain before they "space out"

I heard this album was going to be shit and usually the "lead song" is the one which is the strongest testing amid sample audiences. Not sure who they used for their sample poll (maybe POL ? huhue) but this is going to blow back with her audience who expects "teenage wasteland with kittens".

Feel free to take my posts over to Sup Forums, I'll tag in if necessary.

She once looked at me holding a small dog and said
"ahh cute"
to which I replied
"and the dog huh"!

She didn't get it

(You)

I agree the song isn't very good. I worry for the album if this is supposed to be the hit. The music is simple as fuck as well as the lyrics.

They made her do this user.

Mind posting a webm of that Euro truck of peace?

god she ruined herself

She has 100% been fucked by groups of rabbis to 'make it' where she is today.

cuz baby now we got bad blood

Lol monkey hands grabbing the banana

My gut take is

> Song gets lukewarm reviews
> Song playing live is her "Brittney at MTV" movement
> She drops the album
> Half-asses a Media push for MVMA's & Award season
> Album gets nailed as a wanna-be Perry "Prism" for its heavy Illuminati mixes
> Her weakest launch to date
> Pivots the album and image from "Uber-Gothica Dominatrix" to "I was just experimenting"
> Plays victim, claims the industry does not support "creativity"
> Industry tells her to BTFO, she goes on a self imposed "Hiatus" like Celine Dion
> Retires to Ghost writing and Producing
> Takes 5 years off to shitpost with Ed.

(((Diet Coke)))

At least Taylor isn't a fatty. Good lord you should see some of the White hippos around her.

she worships satan

o-our aryan goddess girl tho

swish swish is trash and you know that shill